Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

123: Yuri vs Asuka
124: Yuya/Yuto vs Ruri
125: Yuya/Yuto vs Ruri/Serena (Cover Card debut)
126: Yuri vs Yugo

New OP: Pendulum Beat!
New ED: Dashing Pendulum.

Most likely going to air on October 9th.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!8s00zYbD!fbWqgtNtC_Zk6w2ZX26QGQ
exhentai.org/g/955971/3aee6f79a5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Patternfags be like

>that Rin face

>you will never be filled with Ruri's warm, thick love

Don't forget a bit of Yuri Vs Sora.
So what will happen in Ep 22 again? Will Jack die??

Yuri vs Sora is probably going to be off-screen. At this point we'll only be getting full on duels that'll only include the Yuu's and Bracelet Girls after we hit the 6th OP.

Shun would get full duels too. Edo and Kaito are going to get full duels before being carded as well.

Like Phantom Knights, my dreams of Ruri bullying Yuto will never die.

Did you forget what happened no Tsukikage and Crow?

No sign of Rin nor Yuzu.

Tsukikage is an extremely unimportant character and Crow shilled like a billion cards already. Crow didn't have any attachment to the plot either. He was extremely expendable. Kaito is arguably the strongest duelist in the show and extremely popular. Edo has a reason to actually talk to Leo and meet up with Yusho.

>Kaito is arguably the strongest duelist in the show and extremely popular

Really?
Kaito?

Edo's with Yugo, so if nothing unexpected happens him and Sora are gonna have a front row seat for when shit goes down.

Nice samefagging

Problem?

Kaito has done more than Reiji in a shorter amount of time and embarrassed a much stronger Yuya

>Ruri will never fill your dark soul with the light of hope

Next set after Raging Tempest is Maximum Crisis
what could it mean?

>Bee Force STILL not printed

>MAXC

That's a cool name. It's the last Arc-V set so you have to wonder who's getting set space and what old themes are getting supported.
Probably going to be
Yuya
Reiji
Yuto
Yuri
Leo
Yusho
Edo
Kaito

>last Arc-V set
Really? Time sure flies.

>a new mechanic might be a mere half a year away
>new series announcement is just a few months away
Too bad about Arc-V, but as a consequence the next series will be a lot less likely to suffer from unnecessary overhyping

>>a new mechanic might be a mere half a year away
hopefully it doesn't give more power to rank4

>it dominates the game even harder than r4nk and pendulums ever did
Monkey's paw

I'm guessing all of the old main cast characters will get support.

What about Yuzu, Serena, Ruri and Rin?

>Yuzu
>dueling ever again
nice joke

Who cares about some random dude's speculation. If the writers want someone to duel, their cards should be released in the set, simple as that.

She will have at least one more duel before this is over, of that I'm sure.

>>a new mechanic might be a mere half a year away

tfw domino

They didn't even bother to include her in the summaries when shit is going down since she'll just cockblock everything.

Odds are not everyone will get their cards released in Maximum Crisis.
Some will get them in the final Booster Special, some will get them as promos (probably Leo) and others will be in next year's Collector's Pack.

>Her first on-screen duel was with Yuya
>Her last will be with Yuya
Poetry.

>implying Yuzu will get a duel
her fucking bracelet will just ruin everything, she should just stay locked up until end of series

>last set called Max Crisis
>last OP and ED in a few weeks

Good. I'm ready to move on. Should be about 3 months until we hear of the new series.

>Ruri is worst girl
Who would've thought?

>yfw Asuka BTFOs Yuri with Reverse Passé

>Double*

I'm so glad they stopped doing this shit.

Does anyone have the link to the mega with the DVD rips for GX?

I hated it at the time but I really like it whenever they bring it back now.

>team rocket.jpg
I thought it was super cheesy but sort of endearing.

So since BB is going to get EGAO'd, is he going to be fodder for the Demon duelist?

mega.nz/#F!8s00zYbD!fbWqgtNtC_Zk6w2ZX26QGQ

Everybody that got egao'd will all join forces and stop hitotsuni. Little do they know, they'll all die one by one.

Surprisingly quite a few Arc-V characters resemble Zexal side characters.

Gon kind of resembles the tomato guy.

Phantom Knights are cute. Cute!

So since the title of 125 is called blazing dragon. What would be an appropriate name for the new odd eyes monster?

Odd-Eyes Inferno Dragon

Odd-Eyes Blazing Dragon

The major problem with all of it that they already screwed up as many opportunities with all the interaction whenever it's needed but was downright scrapped for nostalgia and for an overuse arc for diehard 5D'S/Synchro fans.

>They could have made Yuri a lot more activite than they could have with a very little excuse of saying VA problems like Reiji since his is Yuya's.
>Constantly use him for a fucking running gag to display yes, bracelet-kun does work whenever there's another counterpart which in the end damages both Yuri and Yuzu's characters.
>Could have provided at least a limit for Yuzu to capitalize like closing the bracelet as a way to deactivate it but no they chose to be lazy and end up with 92 which again the writers showed how little they cared.
>Hardly ever showed once or implied anything of what the other bracelets do until they rush shit in on the final act. The only thing we got was Serena's glowing and that's it, Rin didn't react.
Overall, the plot more fucked her as well as all the other just for the sake of shilling. As much as I love the series, I'm not sugarcoating the things that are lazy, desperate and without a doubt dumb. I honestly wish there was a new director/writer that could work on the next Yu-Gi-Oh! but who knows who'll take charge.

they should not use Ono or Yoshida again, just get someone new

I doubt it'll mean anything significant for the card name. They might call it something sinister like Malicious Odd-Eyes Fiend. Heck for all we know it may not even be a dragon.

Phantom Knights will never fall! No matter how many times you destroy them they will always revive!

I'm still confused to why it partly resembles SVFD, even though Yuri is doing his own thing. Then again, that ancient gear dragon looks awfully like Odd-Eyes, so it probably doesn't mean much.

I hope the OP begins at 125. Light of Hope has been going on for 23 episodes as of now, making it 25 when we hit 124. Kirifuda was only there for 24 episodes.

DUSTY ROBE

SAIRENTO BUUTSU

SILENT BOOTS

OVERLAY

Soul of the Knights who fall on th battlefield. Now revive, become the light that rend the darknss! Xyz Summon! Come forth! Rank 3! Phantom Knights Break Sword!

>He summoned a monster with 0 ATK? What an idiot!
Every fucking time

wiki says it's starts on 125 then again it's the fucking wiki

Fantomu Naitsu Bureiku Sodo!

Harambe manage to get inside apple. Also waiting for sub

Next week, card spoilers, art thou ready? I really want those rumored ones to be true.

Akuma-Eyes Pendulum Dragon.

EMERGE FROM THE DEEPEST DEPTHS OF HELL! ODD-EYES DAEMON DRAGON!

Wait, in the final episode of GX, was Judai still running Honest in his deck?

Jesus. Looks like the ENTAME has begun.

>Harambe will get Egao'd
fuck is this bullshit

I want to punch his face

I want to fuck Yuya's boipussy so hard that he admits that he's a submissive GIRL

Why the fuck are legacy characters a thing? They just ruin their legacy.

Yuto, how did you afford a Break Sword? Did you use those crazy OCG rarities?

My wallet will never fall! No matter how many times you destroy it it will always revive!

I legit hope it at least has an edgy as fuck name.

Death-Eyes Demon Dragon

>Crow

Odd-Eyes Edgy Dragon

Cold-Eyes Steel Dragon

Oh it'll be edgy alright. I mean if you look at the design it looks like odd eyes was sent directly to hell

Who doesn't, really?

Rotten-Eyes Death Dragon

I wanna feel how fat his butt is compared to his toned muscular but feminine body

Meanwhile in an unpopular hentai site.
exhentai.org/g/955971/3aee6f79a5/

>Implying it'll have X-Eyes in its name

He's more fit than muscular tbqh