Americans aren't White

America is a mulatto Nation that has a 56% nigger demographic.
>inb4 pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/
youtube.com/watch?v=CIhHY5vhM90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America is and always will be a white country, Morai nigger

A proud nation of niggers.

So are you. pure Anglo-Celtics and Dutch aka New Zealanders are 40% of the population
>half a million of population are part Maori subhumans; may seem like nothing, but it's a literal genetic poison, that threatens the very existence of Anglo-Celtic racial hygiene, as mixing with some 1/16 Maori """white""" is not frowned upon. Expcect these number to rise to 1,5 million in a generation, if you don't get racial laws asap
>resources and land bought off by China
>shitton of chinks, southeast asian monkey, meds, lebos, sudanese and jews
>shit tier gun laws
>hate speech laws
>censorship of media and films
>literal Jewish PM to be replaced by a refugees welcome dyke
>expensive for the native

Hey at least your fought Hitla, right?

You aren't white. You're a shitskin.

delusional, overly proud idiots like you are worse than leftists. how are we ever going to even start solving our problems you wont even face them?

>yet another "Are X white?" thread

welcome to /shillpol/

40% white sounds like a dream, we are 30% white at best. nigger/native mongrels, sandniggers, jews are not white

the problem with america is not its demographics. brazil is probably even more so niggered but its harmelss. the problem with america is its influence over the world. its a host to (((hollywood)) and as a pround ally of israel will continue to destabilize arab countries (golly, gee, where do all those refugees flee then?). american culture is peek degeneracy.

>he thinks America still has a chance

1) let americans wake up to the fact that we have not been white majority since at least 1990
2)start working on a sultion
its that simple. bump

The US is 12.5% black and a good portion of those are mulatto.

Regardless, the US can kick all other countries asses.

Remember, your country exits on this planet because we allow it.

>2)start working on a sultion
>its that simple. bump

Sultions -- they're THAT simple!

>being this delusional

>its a host to (((hollywood))

So are you when it comes to protecting child rapists.

solution*
pass law banning anchor babies and backdate it 50 years, anyone born as a anchor baby loses citizenship and is deported. illegals deported. ban all immigration from non-english speaking countries
end affirmative action and forced multiculturalism, people will self segregate naturally
theres no way to go back to being a white country, but there are ways to ensure that whites here arent as cucked as we are

AMURKA MULEATO NASION %56 NOGER DEMOGFAFIX MATE
WANNA MO RIBS ON DA BARBIE NIGGER MATE

Everyone who came to your country illegally has grounds for their citizenship and their children's citizenship being revoked at any point in the future. The state committed a crime legalising them.

oh no some 13 year old got "raped". that reallyyyy influences my life.

niggers arent the only niggers. hispanics are niggers, white hispanics are niggers (dna testing proves white hispanics white carry 25% native blood and 8% negro blood), native americans are niggers, white americans with nigger blood are niggers (up to 12% of white americans are actually mullatos genetically)

The 'le 56%' meme isn't saying America is 56% White, it's saying White Americans, who are 99% European, are actually only 56% White, therefore, not really White.

It's a really clever divide and conquer/purity spiral meme, probably seeded by (((nefarious))) forces. It's easy to spread because Euros use it as a release valve to vent about their invasion, which has in large part been orchestrated by (((Americans))).

All this meme does is get Whites bitching at each other again, a state Jews are very comfortable with.

>non-deluded american who can actually admit that his country isn't flawless

either proxy or expat

Our country's flaw is our population, not our policies unlike your countries.

no, i look outside in any state i go and see subhumans literally everywhere. if this is supposed to be a white country, nobody told me.

>Our country's flaw is our population, not our policies unlike your countries.

Your policies have a direct impact on your population, megatard.

>implying non-whites have any sense of patriotism

wait i thought memes were supposed to reflect truth

>not our policies

>100% open borders for children (aka DACA)
>Anchor babies actually a real thing, give citizenship to any shitskin legal or not born on our soil
>literal Muslim Nigger named Hussein voted in twice by a landslide.
>Largest jewish population in the west, most cucked media, 50% of "white "girls fucked a negro at least once
>exporting degeneracy, nigger loving media, civic nationalism, mass immigration onto real white countries in western european
>most popular music by far is rap (nigger poetry)
>americans line up and pay thousands to watch niggerball sports, all these niggers are millionaires marrying purest white women (not many left in america)
>race mixing with hispanics subhumans at all time high
>media openly laughing at white race being a minority now
>affirmative action forcing whites and nonwhites to live, work, and do everything else together

>gets BTFO
>tries to move past it

youre talking about your post here people are smart enough to know that america has a sizable white community. they are laughing at the actual mongrels on Sup Forums using our flag who really are 56% white (latinos, mullatos, hapas) which there are PLENTY

Well, yeah, relatively wog free nation, but Wogstralia is nearby and many part abbos and wogs can easily swarm over NZ

why would i care, im fucking a jewess.

calling me a proxy or an expat is a compliment....fucking Oklahoma tornado alley faggot here...

go an' adopt a niglet, - that's what you are famous for in Western Europe and North-Eastern Europe

52% """"white""""(25-35% real European)
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>quarter of said whites has injun, polish semite or negro blood
>media/education/banks all run by the jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>adopting niggers and chinks is a normal american practice
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexualit
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti-white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was a mudslim
>tolerates a black domestic terrorist group
>almost all food is unnatural shit created by monsanto
USA is a mongrel minority-White semite-run nation. Not even 56%, or even 40% White. More like 20-35% White? Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like BEST CASE SCENARIO 35% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied.
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

B-BUT MUH FREEDOM!
wrong. You have no freedom, shart. You can't
>not send you kids to school
>not have insurance
>not pay for Obamacare
>refuse to buy/sell from people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>refuse to pay taxes
>refuse to hire people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>no autos

I love how we have this thread every day and its always by some shitty country that barely scrapes by into the first world catagory lol

>let's laugh at countries getting overtaken by third world apes! It's not like we are all going down the same path anyway!
Idiots

assimilated non-white immigrants in america are very patriotic. they have a home in the west that will accept their subhuman kin. look how many shitskins on Sup Forums talk about america like its untouchable, why is that so? they are grateful to be out of their absolute shithole countries like mexico, central america, india, phillipines

Doesn't really matter whether it's used in good faith or not; doesn't change the fact that it is an effective D&C meme.

Yanks are enemies to the White race.

divide and conquer whom exactly? explain. whites and subhuman mongrels? are you feeling "divided"? I'm not.

Nice Proxy

For every one of them there are 10,000 who just come here for gibs and actually hate whites.

SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD

What's your point?

90% of Sup Forums posters are NEETS, who are as worthless as niggers.

Are you retarded, or just pretending to be? Every time the meme appears, its followed by arguments over purity, gun rights, free speech, etc.

absolutely, agreed. but on Sup Forums, the most proud americans are the shitskin mongrels. i love this country for what it WAS
now i feel that whites here are just a european diaspora, its not our home anymore. go to any city and look around, youll know im white.
the saddest part is we are mongrelizing , and you can never come back from that.

Forgot your meme flag, roach?

nice agitprop, shlohmo

In america these two are both considered as equally white in the census. 56% is a fucking dream for white american nationalists. It's 30% at the best.

this
every non american poltard likes to shit on us but we have the largest population of whites and we have the ability to destroy any country on this planet

im not the one with the meme flag
>its followed by arguments over purity, gun rights, free speech
wow, its almost like we are on a board about politics to talk about those sort of topics

you'll know im right**

Your country will last a few days and you're also full of shitskins
Now that you're separated you're probably a minority in your own little Spanish territory

>makes a demographic claim about an anonymous board
>follows it up with defeatism

You know race mixing is still very uncommon despite generations of propaganda, right?

Sage

ITT: Post your "le 56% face"

Tbh I don't mind it at all.

I mean the reason America has become a world power while the rest of europe quivered is our diversity.

If homologous were so good why did they all lose to the multicultural, melting pot that is America.

It only makes since to embrace this strength as to help our own nations become strong. To compete with the USA.

That is why Canada is importing millions of people so that our population is 100 million by the year 2100. We now have man power and strength. Not only that but California is a perfect example of this. California has millions of people flow into their state and they became the largest economy in the nation and has a GDP larger then Russia!

come on Sup Forums embrace diversity as our strength!

Delete this

>being this desperate to get people to either reveal themselves or pay 23and me and ancestry to own their dna

>Total population : 197,969,608 >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites
you just felt free to add 50 million whites and thought nobody would notice?

>suddenly a wild beaner jumps in

>actually replying to a thread that uses "le" unironically

let's check catalog for something better,
don't sell your dna

SAGE

calling me a beaner? on what grounds?

This is stupid, first of all r*ssian mongrels have east Asian admixture not black like the USA. Secondly it is not the amount of whites in a country it's their proportion to other races.

That's still 70 million more

1/12th of the entire year is dedicated to praising niggers in America

ITT george soros accidentally pays people to shill in favor of trump building a wall

really makes you think

Never. Yanks and Fenians deserve nothing but a slow death.

All of you stupid faggots are just jealous of us. In Europe, you go to jail just for upsetting a nignog or muzrat! But here in America, we have free speech! You're all just mad cuz we can be racist here and be relatively safe from the law!

I was gonna say what then I remembered that black history month is a meme its not all bad though user most of it is built around reminding white people that nigger used to be beat for being uppity and trying to make people feel bad for that fact...but that only works if they can fit it into the history channel time slot after the all day Pawn stars marathon

Eat shit you syrup slurping homosexual. Jack off to your cuck prime minister!

> Ywn grow up in a culturally homogenous post WWII America

Why live?

it doesnt matter, if you use a false beefed up number it only makes you look insecure. thats like being an inch taller than someone and telling them you are 3 inches taller. theyre not stupid, it just makes you look foolish.

Come and get it you filthy kike lover. I'd skin you quicker than a twelve point.

Finnish* just like the Swedes, Norwegians, Estonians and Latvians.

Of course it’s THE POLE to say that. mongols are literal cucks that lost their ethnic elite and got cucked out. no mongol shit in any European gene pool. It’s a meme by the Poles and their Jews from Napoleonic Wars.

Mongols and Tatars carry Y-DNA markers like C3* and R1a-Z293. These markers don't show up in native Europeans.

The Genghis Khan paternal lineage is non-existent in Eastern Europe, but common all over Asia where the Mongols were present for a long time.
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/

>oogaboogaoogabooga

Suck more Syrian cock you faggot. I hope Trudeau makes nigger dick sucking mandatory by law for you. You'd be first on the streets cheering it!

I can't read past your first sentence without passing out from faggotry. Keep on being a top tier cuckold for those kikes you anti White bastard. Yanks deserve nothing contempt.

>Meme flag

Come on now leaf, reveal yourself.

>passing out from faggotry
Quit being a faggot then, leaf.

>I hope Trudeau makes nigger dick sucking mandatory by law

Bestiality already has been legalized in Canada.

1 in 2 chance I'm even talking to a White man when speaking to a yank. You lot are true fucking scum.
youtube.com/watch?v=CIhHY5vhM90

There's a 1 in 2 chance I'm talking to a queer when speaking to a leaf.

Slide thread
Sage goes into all fields, hide, etc.

Funny how shit hits the fan when we start letting in bastards like your kind.
T.Juan Williams. Yanks ruined North America which is the reason I'm moving back to Norn Iron.

Who's the anti White bastard now!!? Or are Germans niggers according to your faggoty leaf standards?

These threads are always hilarious

>Americucks triggered by le 56& face

Meanwhile, 'a fucking leaf' is a weak insult.

>le everyone in america looks like danny devito
I'll take every "white hispanic" in latin america over the "purebred" european greeks and turks that australia gets

no white person in the US has "black admixture" if you mix up with black people in the US you're automatically black. the "1 drop rule" and the virulent racism makes sure of that.
the black population gets whiter over and the white population remains homogenous, it's why people like this are considered black, the same goes for why native americans all look 1/3rd white.

This girl is 33% African and is considered White in America. Wow

>nz flag
>calling anyone a mulatto nation
c'mon now besides you are all going to be mulatto at the west so stop pointing fingers who is more nigger, it's just sad.

gib milks

America is a nation that was built by Whites but because of our altruistic nature, we have nurtured the niggers for far too long. When they outnumber us, the West is going to collapse. Our society simply will not function the same when it's overloaded with darkies.

We had a good run, but our prosperity days are numbered.