>Chisa was impersonating Enoshima in DR1

>Enoshima didn't die in DR1, Chisa did

>Junko was disguised as Chisa and infiltrated the FF

>Chisa's body was used to trick them

Discuss

>punished chisa will never get a cool horse and loyal dog

>big junko will never smoke a cigar with naegi

>this impersonating meme again

Their obvious sameface because of the artstyle, in universe they will look different. Junko isn't even as tall as Chisa to boot. Fuck this meme

/thread
Seriously this meme is so retarded.

i masturbated to chisa in the torture scene
holy cow it was hot as hell

>Despair Chisa never be your sensei
Why even live?

>Chisa's body was used to trick them

Chisa's body would have been a pancake

The Despair anime is a fucking shitshow.

Whether it was Chisa or Junko in Future's episode 1, what if someone actually killed her and the game is running on its own now?

>The mastermind kills Junko as Chisa in the dirst phase of their own plan
>the true goal is o have hope and despair die together
>Thus the end of Hopes Peak.

>MGSV was the basis for DR3
Please no

This theory is too fucking stupid to be true.

Danganronpa 1 - Junko is the mastermind.

Danganronpa 2 - Junko (as a virus) is the
mastermind again.

Danganronpa 0 - Junko.

Danganronpa 3 - Chisa was actually Junko in Danganronpa 1 and died. The real Junko was pretending to be Chisa and is the mastermind.

Can't wait for Junko in Dangan V3 too.

What now? Every charater is a spawn of Junko?

yes, you are junko. i am junko.

Anons, when were you all under the impression you weren't junko

Monaka know who is the mastermind, she wouldn´t have demotivated if Junko were alive.

Everyone thought it was stupid as fuck for MGSV and it happened anyway.

MGSV was a failure in every respect, though.

I masturbated to Ruruka's death scene holy cow it was hot as hell

This is your OTP for the week.

Now Sup Forums what did you do during this scene?

Hard mode: You can't mention masturbating

Reminder that remnants are at no fault for what happened. They weren't manipulated and corrupted, they were bullshit brainwashed and forced into despair. Nihilistic despair isn't inside everyone, Junko has no ground to stand on with her theory.

Noped the fuck out, came back after a couple minutes and let it end before putting my headphones back on

Oh.

Well, there you go.

It's actually still Monaca, who tricked everyone by pretending to be bored, as she is the ultimate shitposter troll. Wouldn't be surprised.

This will be my OTP next week and every week after that.

cringe a lot the first time

rewatch it and laugh

How the fuck can Chisa be Junko

They have different builds, diferent heights, different facial structure and different voices

I got stiff. I didn't want to, and I didn't even touch it, but it happened.

Naegi-kun, it seems my panties are wet.

I can do this all day

well not all day just 16 hours of the day

In DR0 a lot of what turns the plot is Matsuda trying to protect Junko from people finding out about her connection to the killing game.

In DR3, before DR0, here's a list of people that know: Junko, Mukuro, all of Class 77, Munakata, Juzo, Izuru, and probably some normies.

>Danganronpa 3 - Chisa was actually Junko in Danganronpa 1 and died. The real Junko was pretending to be Chisa and is the mastermind.

Yeah the person locked in Hopes Peak for a year was Chisa

The person who killed Mukuro was Chisa

Nice meme theory, Sempai

I Junko, you Junko he she me, Junko. Junko, Junkoing, Junkology, the study of Junko?! It's first grade!

>tfw punished was fucking enoshima all this time allong

Doujins when?

Gameplay is good and it made a boatload of cash, so not really.

I want to hug Mikan

That's pretty fucking gross user.

What do you have against Sonia?

Everybody's actually Junko except ironically Mukuro

>Junko knows about Junko
Most of those people are on her side by that point if 3 is to go by anything.

Also Mukuro spent most of 0 killing anyone who could have stopped them.

I tought she was cumming.

I watched R34 of her after episode and had a great wank.

So Chisa got a breast reduction then?

Maybe, but Saionji still needs her bullying and I shall do this sacred mission once more!

Obviously, I want to bully Precious Precious Flower Saionji every day. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

The bottom of their eyes are different.

>Mikan knowing hurting her class and Nanami is wrong but doing it because despair makes her wet now
My boner

Heh.
Heheh.

>R34 of Chisa

Mate that doesn't exist.

Junko counts as someone who knows she's an UD.

And the only people Mukuro kills in DR0 iirc is that old guy and the Madarais. And the Madarais are dumb too because they should've told somebody instead of constantly attacking. Why doesn't anybody even try to tell the police, just once

I cringed because you can't reach the brain with two needles without opening the skull, and there was no blood either.

And really, what the fuck did she even try to accomplish? She had NOBODY to help her, she threw a fucking fire extinguisher and got caught. Her boyfriend even figured out who and what Junko was planning but she still had to FUCK IT UP SOMEHOW.

THIS IS SO FUCKING CRINGE AND STUPID, IT MAKES NO GODDAMN SENSE TO ME

Post rare gunmen or the waifu gets it

Breathed heavily.

I want to ride in a rollercoaster with her.

>Japan
>Going to the cops
user...

I want to marry Sonia!

Both Mikan and Chisa aren't at fault. If they were actually manipulated and joined Junko of legitimate free will, then they would definitely be at fault. But since they were both brainwashed and basically turned into Junko's slaves, most of the gravity of falling into despair is pretty much made null.

Can you FUCKING CORRECT the typo in this fucking pasta before posting it in EVERY thread, faggot? It's throw her into 'A pool' or 'THE pool'. You can't just throw someone into pool. FUCK/

see

>Chisa in the background cleaning

I mean, I guess they were always tryna tell us this whole time she was the mastermind.

It's the carousel that she likes, user.

Be more considerate for her!

>omg so cringe

You type like a tumblr girl

What was there to do? I just kept watching with the same disengagement that Izuru probably has for pretty much everything.
There's really nothing going for this anime at this point and watching it for completion's sake is the only reason I keep going.
>Shitty animation.
>No lip sync whatsoever in certain scenes.
>Keeps falling deeper into shit with the plot and new characters.
At least Future has fun batshit nonsense, this is just batshit.

fuck off with worst girl

Literally everybody who finds out tries to deal with Junko on their own. Matsuda. Nagito. The Madarais. The Yu Troop. Chisa. Class 77 as a whole.

Fucking call the police you morons

Is "Chisa is Junko" this weeks "Kirgiri is Junko"

Ryota "Anime was a mistake" Mitarai.

Dumb frog poster

I can't open it (Sup Forums is acting weird for me), but I'll assume it's Sonia in the trashcan.

That's rude, user.

I thought about doing this two years ago, but then I realised it can trigger people. So, naturally, I leaved it like it is.

Aww shit, my bad. Somehow my mind went to a rollercoaster. Here, have more Mikan.

No its her in the toilet of the pet thing in dr2

We're getting more batshit insane when UD Chisa is revealed next episode.

I just want happy ending guys.

Riding the carousel with Mikan would be fun!

>Munakata is arrested for his crimes
>He becomes a Gifted Inmate

good

>You can't mention masturbating
Well, I breathed heavily and had lewd thoughts enter my head at how this sweet, innocent sensei, who loved her students and her husbando and did anything she could to save them, had her mind carved up like a pumpkin and turned into a hollow shell of herself who cares only for the exquisite pleasure of despair.

It was a play all along.
Everybody's still alive and they're good friends.

Kirigiri-san, it seems you are faking your death. Pls stop.

>That was a toilet

Holy shit. I always thought it was a trashcan. Who even has a toilet in their room?

I didn't think much of it until she started moaning. I listened a bit and enjoyed the lewd sounds, but I didn't get all that turned on by it.

Stupid, filthy frenchman. You will never be able to bully her with the Caliphate at your door. Best to learn your place now, rather than entertain notions of attacking those who lord over you.

HOLY SHIT user WE MIGHT GET DESPAIR CHISA ORGASMING OVER DESPAIR IN MIRAI-HEN

The closeups on her legs and boobs did it for me.

I thought it was retarded. The video worked for everyone else who watched it, yet Chisa for some reason needed to get her brain poked at (which, by the way, is not possible) in order to get the full effect? I just don't get the point of that.

I fear for the doujins that last episode might inspire

That's okay Mikanfriend, maybe she'll ride the coaster with you if you help build up her courage!

I love that this has basically been junkos plan twice now and it's actually working

She might have peed a little

>Gungir spear lol
>Naegiri OTP
>Upupu~
Hey that's me! Remember this one?

No, the video wasn't working for Chisa so Junko told Mukuro to finish up which meant the next step was lobotomising Chisa

I'll post the rarest shit of all time, just replace Kirigiri with some other waifu please.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO Raiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo

Worry not, Hope will prevail!

CALM DOWN SON
YOU'RE HOPING TOO HARD