Tsugumomo

Anime announced.

Toei

My dick can go up and down.

Well damn, it hapened. Time to pray the Kukuri so that's a good adaptation. What are the chances it can still be an OAV or a series of OAVS?

Yoshikazu must be happy at the very least.

WOW

Threads ruined!

Secondaries!

> we'll most probably get to see kukuri and Kiriha dying animated

Thinking about it, that means the series is still popular even after this, that's great.

no

God damn it. Now I'm going end up watching the inevitably shitty adaptation. Hopefully Yoshikadu gets some sort of royalties.

It'll be CGI.

If they waited so long to make an adaptation that means the studio doing it is very motivated r-right?

>No vaginas
>Light rays everywhere
>Animation outsourced to koreans
Why be excited?

Oh hey, its time for QUALITY, bad Studio, censoring all the lewd with shadows until BDs comes out and horrible threads.

I'm so excited.

vaginas are censored too in the manga though.

And for the light rays wait for the BR really.

whos gonna make this abortion? toei, DEEN?
its gonna be shit and kill all threads with secondary faggots thus flushing this series down the drain.

What's your dream studio and cast?

So,looking at recent trends,everything getting more generic moe-ish is bound to happen.Like Demi-chan or Jitsu Wa.What else?

Though I think the guys that did Monster Musume could pull it off somewhat not horribly.

There goes the neighborhood with anime gentrification

I wouldnt say censored but they are heavily-implied or at least recently they are. I dont remember much from the beginning chapters

They've been pretty much always drawn with the usual censor, like there are no pussy. If he upped his game somewere it's by showing buttholes.

Wonder how far it'll get.Either Shoe Girl or Sensei.Hopefully Sensei,so Pillow shows up

As someone who was on board with the Monster Musume manganese threads before the anime came out. Enjoy your threads while they last because shit's going to get ugly.

The biggest chances are that they'll jump a big part of the Sol and ghost buster to end with godkiller mama.

Thinking about it, Anime also means it will finally get a big amount of decent fanarts.

Only Madhouse and Bones can pull this off.

Monster girl threads were circlejerking shit long before the anime even came out.

It's going to be terrible.

>reading something for the threads on Sup Forums
I don't get why people care so much.

Xebec, Arms, or maybe Diomedea?

please no

Are there studios than can handle well both top tier ecchi and top tier action at the same time?
I honestly wouldn't complain that much if they focus on the action (at least one thing done right) for the Anime then we also get OAVs for the ecchi stuffs.

Why don't we deserve nice things?

Because the manga is translated here, imagine the anime retards coming in every fucking manga thread to shitpost, would you like it?

No user. Give the Mangaka a little credit when signing over his baby

prepare for threads to go to ABSOLUTE SHIT
prepare for more crossboarders and redditers

Tsugumomo has live translation threads.

Day ruined, fuck.

Just start threads with manga pictures or screenshots from Hamada's streams or something.

Worst case scenario, We'll have shit thread for 3 months, a couple weeks of burnout after that, and bandwagoning seasonal fags and shitposters will move on.

Chill out guys. For real.

Just ignore them if they're that bad.
The main appeal of this series is the art in my opinion so if anime fags want to post about an adaption that would most likely be shit because it doesn't adapt the art properly they'll at least see what the manga looks like in the manga threads.

>reading something for the threads on Sup Forums
No one's said that, nigger. You read it for the manga itself, but threads getting worse cannot be a positive no matter how you twist it.

I can't wait for the threads. It's gonna be fun.

That's totally what happened with OPM

>Just ignore them if they're that bad.
Say that to Umaru or Dagashi Kashi manga threads, they are beyond saying.
They used to be short but nice, now it's just a mix of /c/ & /e/ for 500 posts.

And don't forget that Tsugumomo has a lot of great fights, if the studio does really well at animating them it like Madhouse did for One Punch Man, a certain board and another website will come here to talk about it, don't except good discussion from them.

OPM was a Shingeki no Kyojin tier normalfag phenomenon.

Tsugumomo is a heavy ecchi manga. It won't happen.

What about Highschool of the dead, wasn't it popular?

Please no, they are going to turn it into every censorsed harem shit battle school anime that comes out each season. Fuck me next thing we hear is its going to be fucking licenced.

My worst nightmare came true. There's no studio that'll be able to do it justice because of how good the art in the manga is but also because of how lewd it is. Show me any anime that is as lewd as this and has as good art. Go on, I'll wait. And no, TLR anime doesn't count because it looks awful.

Best case scenario we get some good animation and art but very little to no lewds at all. Or shit animation and art but some lewds. There's no way they're going full lewd.

Fuck, what if it gets animated by one of those trash tier harem studios.

Hopefully it will remain as lewd as it's supposed to be in order to keep the people who mentioned away.
And I'll never give up on my hope for any show to be the savior of lewd loli. Maybe if Xebec is the one picking this up, I can have even more hope.

Loving all the butthurt pedophiles ITT mad that this garbage manga is going to be corrupted by secondaries

REEEEEEEEEEE DELETE THIS

>pedophiles

xebec would be a shit choice for this unless the 2199 staff was working on this

but onee-chan and pillow are best girls

8-Bit studios infinite stratos tier animation

Post YFW you heard Tsugumomo is getting an anime adaption.

I'm usually ok, or even happy, when a manga that I like get an anime adaptation, and though I don't want to be the Cassandra of the situation,I only see bed thing coming from this announcment.

Poor art tends to help driving shitposters away, and depending on the situation it might even add charm to any show. For an example, look at Masou Gakuen HxH from this season: despite being the usual lewd show, threads about it are completely dead, and one of the possible reasons for that is all the QUALITY. On the other hand, popular sakugafests are always littered with shitposters.

But for real though. Ignore shitters and don't bite the bait.

If you guys can keep your cool the first couple weeks, shit should be fine. 

2199 was some kind of big, OVA project though.

Mob threads are fine. It's a fujofest, but I'm honestly OK with that as long as it wards of Re:zero tier shitposters.

Do we know which studio is doing it? I think madhouse, white fox, jc staff, and bones could all do it pretty well.

Art,Action,Fanservice.Which one would you give up to get the other two to look bearable and decent respectively?

wew

Memes aside i hope they dont rush things, especially since the first chapters are the best overall.

Wow, it had to be the only manga I like and don't want to have an anime adaption. Wonderful.

>Mob threads are fine.
>constant waifufaggotry
>every third post is a gaypost
>fine
They're not fucking fine.

fanservice in a heartbeat, even if the author would never let it happen

The threads were already shit, and honestly i think this doesn't appeal so much shitposters as something like Monmusu.

Some parts of the monogatari series are comparable as far as lewd go. The art was shit for the most part though, the only good fight scene was the monkey fight. Other than that i think i remember another show with similar levels of ecchi in the past few years but i don't recall its name.

>among the heaviest fanservice in all manga
>won't appeal to shitposters

Fuck, it's probably going get animated by Xebec or Lerche. Best case scenario is that it Silver Link.

>shit studio will do it
>anime-onlyfags ruin threads
>weekly threads promote stagnation and lead to waifu bullshit more so than ever
Name one fucking manga in the past 6 years that survived an anime adaption.

So is it just the usual haremshit or does it have something special about it?

Not happy about this. They're gonna light screen/fog throughout the entire thing anyways

It's another shonenshit at core man, be real, nobody will give 2 fucks about this in two months.

This is why nobody wants an anime adaptation

We will be getting a lot of this shit in the threads

One punch man

They really aren't.

What's wrong with Xebec? You know that they don't have only one character designer, right? And I recall them being pretty good at lewd in the past, although I can't recall many lewd shows they've done recently.
But then again, I guess Silver Link would be the best one in here indeed.

It's already started.

Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa?Surviving a bad anime is pretty easy.

Stop being a little bitch and answer the question

All of you newshits are fucking dumb discussing studios. 90% of them always pick from the same rooster of freelancers and outsource everywhere, it doesn't fucking matter the studio they pick that will tell is nothing. We need a list of the staff.

I think OPM didn't survive the actual manga adaption so I wouldn't go there. Especially once Fubuki was drawn, literally threads destroyed between waifu crap and art dumps

______Fuck off

I'm sure Japan has no problem showing this on the TV.

> destroyed

Stop being a retard. The manga was known before the webcomic on Sup Forums in the first place/

This. Even Toei produced some stellar animation for Kyousogiga when they generally tend to be one of the most garbage studios around.

>Even Toei produced some stellar animation for Kyousogiga when they generally tend to be one of the most garbage studios around.
>Toei
>Garbage

Wow it sure smells of newfags in here.

Being degraded to daily power level threads with Goku and Sup Forums shit is barely "surviving".

For key animators sure, but obviously the studio itself matters for almost the entire episode outside of said key scenes

>battle harem shit
The threads will be great

Name me one (1) anime studio that has made a fucking good anime adaption of a very lewd manga with very, very, very good art.

>inb4 TLR
The anime is fucking ugly.

So do you get one for ordering in advance the new volume on amazon.Jp?

Prison school

Life of a popular ecchi manga

>Get popular with fat fucks in Japan
>Eventually get an anime made by some shit studio
>Fat fucks in Japan don't give no shit about the anime because the manga is 100x better
>Sales are fucking awful and the anime is never mentioned by anyone ever again until the end of times

Berserk. No, not the recent abomination.

Jesus christ no

Nice joke

I meant J.C Staff

>That granny

FUCK MY DICK! I WANT TO FUCK THAT GRANNY SO FUCKING HARD!