Congratulations. You fuckers took the bait hook line and sinker

>"At the time, none of us expected that the game would be seen as a comment on current issues, but here we are. Bethesda doesn't develop games to make specific statements or incite political discussions. We make games that we think are fun, meaningful, and immersive for a mature audience. In 'Wolfenstein's' case, it's pure coincidence that Nazis are marching in the streets of America this year. And it's disturbing that the game can be considered a controversial political statement at all."

You see how this guy is trying to frame the situation. He's trying to frame it as Trump supporters being mad that the game is about killing Nazis to give the impression that we're Nazi Sympathizers. They intentionally used their marketing campaign to bait Trump supporters by referencing what Trump said all so they could turn around and act shock and appalled at how people are upset about their Nazi killing game.

Just like Charlottesville, you faggots shoot yourselves in the foot again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
store.steampowered.com/stats/
steamspy.com/search.php?s=wolfenstein
comicbook.com/gaming/2017/10/25/wolfenstein-ii-the-new-colossus-calls-out-trump-white-nationalists-trailer/
twitter.com/wolfenstein?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wolfenstein has always been about killing nazis, so what's the big deal about this? maybe you're seeing trump criticism where none exist

Wow, we fell right into their trap of not buying their game.
Looks like most people that play video games fell for the same ploy.

Nobody is upset that the game is about killing Nazis. People were upset at their marketing campaign for trying to reference what Trump said to imply that he supports Nazis.

I know what the game is about. Hell I bought the previous one and will probably buy this one soon.

why don't they make a game about gassing jews

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Adolf Hitler - They Said I Was A Dreamer

>Bethesda doesn't develop games

Bethesda is the publisher, not the developer.

>... to make specific statements or incite political discussions.

Yet their game is non-ironically full of leftist agenda. Saying something and doing another is calling hypocrisy.

>it's pure coincidence that Nazis are marching in the streets of America this year

Does he mean the game or reality? Because it's normal that Wolfenstein features Nazis, so he's implying IRL.

... and this is when Bethesda shows how full of shit they are. They are literally calling right wingers Nazis in this sentence. They know what they're doing. I hope Wolf 2 flops.

Original wolfenstein games were apolitical and used nazis as the enemy because they look cool and made wacky tech.

>to give the impression that we're Nazi Sympathizers
Wait, we aren't?

Yes, and? He would have done the same fucking thing even if no one would have reacted to it, only that he would have needed to hire a couple chinks to spam that shit for him.

It's not about who you are fighting against but what you are fighting for.

>oy Vey! what do you mean we're nazis!

Saying that "nazis are marching in the streets of america" is a political statement. Fucking -500 IQ retards.

Wtf are you talking about. None of the other Bethesda games had any leftist agenda. We don't even know if this one does. It's all just BS marketing to bait a controversy and they succeeded.

>says the Swede cuck devs that try to push Commie propaganda wherever they can, including the credits of the game

Nice try with the attempt to feign ignorance.

>Bethesda doesn't develop games to make specific statements or incite political discussions.
''FUCK DRUMPF MAKE AMERIKKKA NAZI FREE AGAIN''
>Bethesda doesn't develop games to make specific statements or incite political discussions.
''FUCK YOU ENTITLED GAYMERS U FUCKING NAZI PIECES OF SHIT''
''WOOW LOOK HOW UPSET ALL THOSE NAZIES ARE ARE HAHA''

I'm tired of seeing these Jewgame threads on Sup Forums. Okay we got it, there is a new nazi killing game coming out. Can't you post something more meaningful instead of advertising for a stupid ass game?

What the fuck are you talking about, you literal retard? LURK FUCKING MOAR

I'd rather make one about expelling the Jews to Madagascar.

No one took the bait, I am already pirating the game to see by myself their BS and have a good laugh at commies' BS

Seems like you are intent on proving their point there austismo.

Okay, I'll bite. Which one.
Skyrim, Fallout 4, Dooom, Dishonored, Dishonored 2?

Which one had any leftist agenda. Bethesda games have been fairly apolitical all things considered.

What point is that exactly? That they're lying? I don't think that is the point they were trying to make.

no one cares about your shitty game this is a thread for discussing politics now back to Sup Forums you manchild

sage

The reference was a slogan for the people who are fighting the Nazis, which is "Make America Nazi-Free Again". How does that make Trump supporters look like Nazis?

People think you're overreacting to this, because you are.

>it's pure coincidence, goy

Except for it's not selling. It's just barely beating Left 4 Dead 2 right now. The evidence does not support your statement.

store.steampowered.com/stats/

That one was fine by me. They did other stuff like saying "These are not very fine people" and so on, referencing what Trump said about Charlottesville.

Skyrim is full of female characters that say shit like "I can work harder than any man hohoho".

Nah, people are mad because
>5 hour long campaign
Campaigns are supposed to be something you spend a month on, an hour a day or so after work. Something that could come up to approximatively 50¢ the hour, Even less, considering you're gonna fail, try again, and have fun (not just bee-lining the game to the finish).

My favorite game of all time, has cost me 0.03¢ per hour. And it's FTL.

I think it's legitimate to assume a game shouldn't cost 16$ an hour. at this price, dropping coins in that Star wars Arcade at the Cinema looks like a better investment.

I was more upset about "Goldbergs Guide to Manipulative Scenes" and how little game was left after cutscenes and noninteractive segments were cut.

link source

>less players than 17 year old Counter Strike
>less players than Euro Truck Simulator 2
Looking good

Theres an immortal viking in skyrim that call you a racist bigot if you dont like dark elf thiefs.

You fucking idiot.
That NPC was a potrayal of insecure women who always feels like they need to compare themselves with their male counterparts and show that they are better than them. The fact that you can't see that is hilarious.

Fuck off viral marketer. No one wants your shit game. Not even fans of TNO:

steamspy.com/search.php?s=wolfenstein

comicbook.com/gaming/2017/10/25/wolfenstein-ii-the-new-colossus-calls-out-trump-white-nationalists-trailer/

here you go there buddy

>We didn't intend for it to be a commentary on social issues.
>It's totally a coincidence that someone should kill Richard Spencer or Mike Enoch.

There should be laws against this.

Dishonored.

>Filthy riches vs Poor, starving abused womens in the bathouse
>The Party mission
>oh oh oh! look how we are sooo disconnected with the outside world :^)! I bet you want to throw us over right now! And you will!"

Jokes on them. People all bought Super Mario Odyssey instead.

The game has a 50gb file size and just released. This is normal. Give it a day.

Stop shilling your dumb game here.

>>less players than Euro Truck Simulator 2
ouch

That's hardly leftist agenda.

Look like people rather play Original Sin 2 and Cuphead (And PUBG of course)

Theres also gay couples in elder scrolls online that you save from bigots. And there's quests where you must help social justice warriors kill the white supremacist elfs at a school.

You're discounting the replay-ability factor. I've played through the original so many times already even though the game was as short as the sequel.

>less current players than The Witcher 3

>characters in game literally use "White" as an insult
>wonder why white people get angry

>try to soft ethnic ceanse white people in their own homeland for profit
>wonder why white people are angry

Seriously what the fuck? Im not even a conservative and its clear as day to me as no attempts are being made to hide it and its being advertised

The only explanation i can think of is other liberals just too immersed in mental illness caused by everything from hormone imbalance from processed food ect, the rapid shift in average life style regarding exercise and social interactions brought on by technology, perhaps the increased influence of media and advertisement, and all the new ways dreamed up by conglomerates to destroy peoples minds to increase profits that for some reason are allowed to continue

I feel like im going insane Sup Forums, i just want to enjoy games and beers with friends around the camp fire and not see my people systematically eliminated and culture replaced with consumerism

Why is that too much to ask?

confirmed shill. nobody is buying this stupid fucking game

Hey now, we can have evidence get in the way of trying to make a stupid point on an imageboard! We, as a collective, have fallen for their marketing scheme even though many have not purchased the game! Even with few people playing it, we (as a collective) have lost! Why can't you just admit to being a stupid right winger and start hating white people?

Wallpaper Engine BTFO by Goyfenstein 2
We did it reddit! :D

For a shill faggot you arent very good at hiding it

Get with the program. You are not allowed to have such things anymore and be a smart person who has all the right ideas and isn't racist, sexist, or homophobic. You want to be a rural and suburban retard forever!?

>euro truck simulator 2
Is that a truck of peace simulator?

Not a shill. The game isn't political. I'm pointing that out because its important. Its highlighting the fact that Bethesda is cynically using their marketing to push a political message so they can reap the benefits from a controversy.

It being perceptive of that fact makes me a shill then I guess I don't really know how to respond.

>fun, meaningful, and immersive for a mature audience
lol.

>seeing trump criticism where none exista

fuck off tod im not buying your sitty game

>Less players than HOI4

Kek

>evidence contradicts what I'm saying
>I'm perceptive

You are a shill and a flaggot. Perhaps if you weren’t so obvious about it, i might believe you

it sold 40k copies worldwide l m f a o

yeah but that's not even in the game, that's just something they said on social media, who gives a shit

if you judged every game by what they said on social media Sup Forums would play zero video games

Look on the bright side, the amount of copies sold is greater than the number of jews who died during the holocaust.

>we create games for a mature audience
>shit, piss, bodily fluids humor about Hitler
>pregnant saggy titties nigress dual welding machine guns is so kewl

I know its newer but im surprised stellaris is bigger than eu4 now, its a fine game and all but its a little boring last i played
That was a long time ago though

who is really getting mad about this? You guys keep telling us we're mad about this game, but are we really? I don't think that's the case. I think whoever is pushing this is just trying to drum up drama in order to sell copies. I dunno man, good luck I guess? The reason I'm not buying this is because Bethesda's last Wolfenstein was a buggy mess.

Saying "this game is not political " is political in itself

Im surprised how popular black desert is. Its a fun game but its so complex and multi-facetted my friends and i have struggled to really get into it.

mpst people arent upset about the killing nazis, its the blatant communist propaganda the main cast spews that upsets people.

i for one think the portrail of hitler in the game is a big failure on their part. all they had to do was to portray hitler as hitler and most people would have been happy to shoot him in the face, but instead the wanted to humiliate him and portrayed him as a senile sick old man who couldnt control his bodily functions, imo that only serves to makes people aceptable to felling pity for him.

and when they feel pity towards him they start humanize him and that can lead to interesting things

HOI4 is terrible though.

>You fuckers took the bait
>You fuckers
>You

Who's making a thread about it again ?
You, not us.

If not for Sup Forums, I would have not heard of this game yet.

But goy-user, if you dont shell out the shekels that must mean you are mad.

The official Wolfenstein twitter is retweeting & pinning Vice articles.

twitter.com/wolfenstein?lang=en

OP is a shill though.

the social media stuff was brilliant from the sole perspective of getting the word out. but since most of the people who play gory edgy shooters don't care for SJW nonsense, the circulation doesn't matter. The game is going to flop and will only be immortalized for a naked prego Anne Frank sliding across the floor shooting a robot dog with a rifle.

As ive heard, havnt really played it yet

>company retweeting articles that a news outlet wrote about their game

wow how shocking

>Less people play this game than have played with muh dick

Wolfenstein BTFO

people who criticize this game will fall into 2 categories

those who are actually nazis and for white power in a really stupid way

or those who can actually critically analyze the content of this videogame and explain why its inaccuracies and exaggerations are more harmful to society than any claimed "nazis" or "trump supporters"

lmfao
Bethesda completely full of shit, 10 years in a row.

Fuhrer.

>Yet their game is non-ironically full of leftist agenda.

Confirmed for not playing the game.

Don't. The Gameplay is shit compared to the previous ones, it's 7 hours long, and more than half of that is spent watching really not well written cutscenes.

>So this is the power of Swedish game development

what the fuck

Their cynical marketing tactic to bait /pol has slightly annoyed some people who visit this chan but will have gone unnoticed by normies. However it accelerates the decline of gaming as a hobby for many males. Gaming is dying and we were all better off.

IT IS STUNNING AND EMPOWERING YOU NAZI MISOGYNIST!

your a shilling faggot hey guys i found the kike

>Nobody is upset that the game is about killing Nazis.

Speak for yourself, faggot. If they had made a game where you could play as a Nazi commando or something they probably would have doubled or tripled their sales.

Man, I'm glad another series I liked was shot in the fucking back of the head. This is just like Dead Rising 4. But at least that DIDN'T FUCKING TAINT AND RUIN ALL THE THINGS PRIOR FUUUUUCK

real life is full of women who say the same and has been for thousands of years.

And another thing, while she had to take her jacket off since it was burning, what also made her take her shirt and bra underneath off?

Do swedes have fetishes for pregnant jewish women covered in white men blood?

why did she strip ?

>if you don't like being fucked over by rich cunts you're leftist

leaf pls go

Jacket was on fire, not sure why she took off shirt and bra though

>If I lie about my true intentions you have to believe me hurrdurr
They aren't fooling anyone and nobody fucking cares.
Fuck Betheda and every shit game they have ever made, lesson learned for most I hope by now.

Demonic anti-white jewish cult production masked as a video game studio.

What a fucking joke they are, but hey at least tod memes are funny right Sup Forums hahahha. Stupid fucking leftists.

>"none of us expected that the game would be seen as a comment on current issues,"
>Ending the game with the 'Resistance' directly staring into the camera and calling Americans to rise up against the fascists