Danganronpa 3

Goddamnit Junko.

Personality quiz:
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/150122298508/which-77th-class-member-are-you-most-compatible

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11186029
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/150122298508/which-77th-class-member-are-you-most-compatible
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got Ibuki.

Reminder that basically everyone got Mahiru.

>Ibuki

I got a slut only good for rape.

>ibuki and mahiru shits
hajimebros where we at

strawpoll.me/11186029

>77th class
>Hajime
Huh?

Right here

I'll do you one better

>fanart that doesnt replicate the art style
How can I fap to this?

there are things that are okay, this is not one of them.

She is a big girl.

Truly despair inducing

This should have been in here

>got Mahiru

>not posting best girl

user why

So why does Impostor go back to impersonating other people after dropping his disguise in this episode?

Got Best Girl Ibuki

As I was sitting in 30mins of traffic I started thinking about DR3. I feel like Chisa being a secret UD has actually answered a few questions. So Sup Forums lets open this can of worms.

So before I do that lemme get a few things out of the way:
1. The ending is going to be a let-down no matter what
2. Chisa is not Junko from DR1, you'll honestly have to convince me that Junko from DR1 even remotely looks like Chisa
3. There is no doubt in my mind Chisa will play a major role in Chiaki's downfall. Whether or not Chiaki actually dies.

Now, with those out of the way, lets get started.

for you

Lewd

I...could work with this

Dont' worry, a 70% of us got Mahiru.

Why do people feel the need to make dr characters black though

>tfw you realize Impostor couldve done the most damage during the tragedy
He could literally just go around killing country rulers are making the soldiers fight

So Punished Kyosuke is pretty much going to kill himself to stop Chisa, right? Her FA is him dying, after all.

>people think Chisa is dead

The same reason people go around making THICCCCC fanart

Everyone on that sites all about muh equality

not saying I'm rascist but making EVERYTHING black is fucking annoying

I will first say this: Chisa is most definitely the mastermind.

Before you start yelling "No she won't be, she's an obvious red herring" hear me out, there's been plenty of clues to support this.

First I'll start with the location of the killing game. Kirigiri pointed out they're basically underwater. However Munakata was in charge of the construction of the FF building right? Yes, you're correct but Chisa probably initiated the underground bunker (I'm gonna call it that). And considering Munakata listens to Chisa more than Juzo, it was built under the impression of "In case we get attacked"

However, that wasn't the case, Chisa wanted the underground bunker so she could perform the Final Killing Game for Junko.

Yes
If you are going to go 100% edge, might as well reach a 1000% with that kind of end

It would be criminal if this didn't happen for him

Killer Killer's newest chapter is completely irrelevant to DR3.
Now there are only two possibilities of it being relevant to DR3, as Kodaka promised.
1) SHSL Make-up Artist.
2) Killer Killer appears on Jabberwock Island.

There's a difference though. One is a fetish the other is mental illness

>implying this won't happen

Where did the Chisa is DR 1 Junko meme stem from?

THICCC isnt a fetish, its a lifestyle catered to the highest of test males

Munakata also went to stab Chisa's corpse after being told by Tengan that she was the attacker. And since he couldn't lie due his FA, Munakata was shaken by this.

The question is why Tengan knew.
Was he in cahoots with her?

I got Hajime.

...Why in the world would I get this bitch in the test?

what the fuck kohacka

Weird.

Did you mistakenly (You) me?

I never said THICC was the fetish

I got her too, and she was my least favorite character from Class 77

>at the start of Despair arc
>really excited, looking forward to the intricate ways class 77 will get manipulated into joining Ultimate Despair
>9 weeks later
>Junko just edited some shitty snuff film and mindhacks everyone
that's a letdown if I've ever seen one

> Dangan 3
> Zero Escape 3
> Mass Effect 3
> Bioshock Infinite (3)

> All not only shit, but also manage to retroactively ruin the better previous titles and spin-offs by going full retard

Maybe Valve did the right thing by never releasing a game with a 3 in it

Despair

Well fucking played

>3. There is no doubt in my mind Chisa will play a major role in Chiaki's downfall. Whether or not Chiaki actually dies.

Shit is about to hit the fan and splatter all over Chiaki's face.

I can guarantee you next episode she will meet up with her brainwashed class, and then Chisa will reveal herself as despair too.
If that doesn't kill her, well I don't know what the fuck but she will be broken no matter what.

Mitarai is a dumb character. I thought she used the guy from Zero to brainwash

I like her but I don't think that we'll be able to be good friends, she is too genki for me. Maybe if she drags me around everywhere.
And she likes big strong men anyway so I don't qualify.

It's despair inducing huh?

V3 will be the best one in the series, mark my words

Let us continue on to her initial appearance in Mirai-hen 1. Because Chisa is an UD, everything Chisa says to Naegi is umemotional and hollow.

First we'll take a look at the scene before Naegi enters the conference room. While, the FF members are arguing, Chisa is just cleaning, we get close-ups of her face while the FF members are arguing. I'm going to say it's symbolic in a way. Because Chisa is obviously not like the other FF members, she's an UD.

Second, we'll take a look at what she says to Naegi, these are some massive hints she's planning something. The whole "2 hopes to create an even bigger hope" idea was planted into her head by Nagito. But it's obvious she's not wanting hope to prevail. She knew Munakata's hope is radicalised and she wanted it to go against Naegi's hope. She wants them to collide for the sake of despair.

Yeah I did sorry.

She's either going to also become a UD, or Chisa will kill her in that room.

I don't know but

I guess I'll find out in 2021.

Tengan was a hopefag. Maybe he was like proto-Komaeda and believed a great despair is necessary to create a great hope, and so he cooperated with Chisa?

I'm going to skip her "death" and the opening scene from Despair-hen 1. Because her death just sparks retarded theories and I still haven't realised the significance of the theatre scene.

That's where it's gonna get interesting user, which I'll talk about in my next point.

>Juzo and Kyosuke know that Junko is the culprit and SHSL Despair
>they allow her to be locked in the academy

????

matsuda

That's so fucking retarded I'd believe it.

Will Naegi use the alien transporter to save Kirigiri?

>Yeah I did sorry.
It's cool man, hope your theory's turn out to be correct!

What a clever and novel joke, user, I'm impressed by your wit

Well, as things stands, all three possible fates for her are still available.

-She gets to see the whole class despaired, they butcher her for Junko's enjoyment.
-She gets to see the whole class despaired and then gets brainwashed too for kicks, or she gets brainwashed first, so the class can despair while they get despaired.
-Somehow (maybe Chisa's last remnant of sanity) she escapes, and like Mitarai, ends under Edgelord's protection, joining FF, and giving an explanation to AI Chiaki.

For those who want edits

>mfw they're not going to bother explaining the neo world program and AI Chiaki

Not fair I want monomi

How do you think one of your favourite video game characters would do in a killing game?

Dante. lots of "fuck you's" and shooting.

I haven't seen it posted in the last couple of threads, but I want to counter a ChisAoi point a second.

The Fire Extinguisher. Simply put, Aoi used it before the supposed body swap happens. And she only throws it after failing to mimic Kyoko's strategy of making a smokescreen.

V3

I can't read that, did I get best boy or worst boy now?

Now, let us look at what I consider the biggest piece of evidence against her: What Tengan said to Munakata and Munakata stabbing her corpse.

Now, Tengan knew Chisa was an UD, and this is what he told Munakata, hoping that'd it would stop him from killing Naegi, sadly it backfired and Munakata essentially got defensive. Consider this: Munakata had said to Naegi that he and Chisa envisioned a world without despair. That's why he initially denied it, because why would someone he cares for and wants to fight against despair turn to despair?

Now you're probably wondering, if Tengan knew about what Chisa was, why was she still allowed in the FF?

Well, that's because of Munakata. Munakata actually has all the power in the FF while Tengan is just a figurehead. Of course he'd give Chisa a role in the FF. In the FF the only 2 people who would know about the true Chisa would be Tengan and Juzo, no one else would know (yes, even Mitarai wouldn't know). Tengan knew Chisa would fuck everything up, but didn't do anything because he didn't want to start a war with Munakata. That's why when the killing game started he wasn't worried, because he knew this would happen. Because he knew eventually Chisa would fuck everything up for the FF behind Munakata's back.

ok

>his favorite character is donte

also post what their talents would be

>one of your favourite video game characters
Uhh, I don't know. Let's say it's Chie.
She'd be basically like Aoi with less tits.

Why is Jucchan so cute?

come on man don't do this to me I know I have shit taste

Christ user. You have to be especially fucked up to get this dude as your best friend

>jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/150122298508/which-77th-class-member-are-you-most-compatible
I'm fine with this.

And remember, Munakata only went insane after stabbing Chisa's corpse.

Which leads into my next point: the significance of that scene.

After finding out about the truth from Tengan. Munakata went to stab Chisa's corpse. This is symbolic for 2 reasons:
1. It represents him saying goodbye to the Chisa he met in highschool, the genki Chisa, the good Chisa.
2. It represents him abandoning his plan and his hopes and dreams.

And then he stabs Juzo, this is because Tengan probably also told him Juzo knew about it and didn't bother telling him about it.

Who team /Manlet/ here?

I like it, makes sense, and it's better than the brainwashing theory, because if Tengan knew "everyone" is the killed, why wouldn't he smash some monitors and warn the others.

Personally I distrusted Chisa from the get go due to her first scene in despair, and how the game didn't pay any attention to her body until much later, when Kyoko went to check it out (and again, we couldn't see much, nor hear her thoughts)
When Tengan's words broke the Edgelord, the villain was reduced only to himself, Juzo and Chisa. With Juzo shown as an extremely loyal individual, and the Edgelord far too gone to be the one pulling the strings, the last one suspicious would be Chisa herself.

>2. Chisa is not Junko from DR1, you'll honestly have to convince me that Junko from DR1 even remotely looks like Chisa

1) Sameface
2) Same-ish hair
3) Junko was shown to cook in a maid's apron and wearing the same hairstyle, she could pass for the SHSL Housewife easily.
4) The only characters who do that smug grin are Junko and Chisa
5) Same huge boobs
6) Same height

I am team manlet with taller kuudere girls

One had been sunk, now I have to believe in the other.

Do you think DRv3 will have another manlet/kuudere couple

> Chisa is the Mastermind

Just once in this series, can the Mastermind please just be someone who is there from start to finish and not just somebody who we think is dead or don't even realise is there?

It happens every main game but only leads to the death of the tall girl in question.

So probably

Wtf why did I get Akane? I'm a mikanfag

>Sameface
That applies to literally every female character excel Sakura.

Fooling the Edgelord as his childhood friend for so long?
Nah, Junko died in DR1, in immense bliss for reaching the ultimate despair of failing, Chisa is a remnant of despair, and simply wants to worship Junko the best way available there is... fucking everyone up.

Man I can't wait to see every new character and their talent, fuck I bet we'd get another lucky student honestly, do you think they'd show the chars next trailer they release?

The mastermind is the audience!

>Peko just jobbed to boost further Mukuro's mary sue-ism

So is Chisa alive? If not, who's the attacker?