Don't be afraid to tar legit users as shills. You're gonna be right 99% percent of the time...

Don't be afraid to tar legit users as shills. You're gonna be right 99% percent of the time, and the other 1% will understand and not be bothered. Unpopular opinions are also shills. It makes them feel unwelcome. Perfectly healthy attitude towards an outgroup.

Labeling people is good, clean fun. We don't have identities anyways. Might as well take shots at the dark! Pew pew pew!

good clean fun

this is a shill we will be gassing them very soon

>Unpopular opinions are also shills.

shill.

What are you saying hitler did something wrong? c'mon man

>muh 4d chess
Shut up leftypol

k, thanks for telling the obvious OP. Sup Forums would collapse without you.

paid shill notice the punctuation
shit poster notice the trip code and the attempt at using a republican flag most likely a canadian
also a shit poster but at least not a tripfag and trying to hide behind a fake flag he is new here and will slowly convert to becoming one of us in the coming months as his eyes open

Thanks, mister Alphabet.

>Unpopular opinions are also shills. It makes them feel unwelcome. Perfectly healthy attitude towards an outgroup.

Can you explain this further?

>drunk as fuck clearly
>tar
>% percent
>outgroup

holy fuck user, go to bed.

whats the difference between an unpopular opinion and a shill?
4d chess IS bad though stop thinking avout it

oh I see what you mean now
>4d chess IS bad though stop thinking avout it
WHat do you mean by this?

oh fuck you

why is 4D chess bad?

It clouds your thinking. You're not useful anymore. You're too busy with the chess.

>the other 1% will understand and not be bothered
as someone who thinks most of Sup Forums is autistic and retarded judging from their opinions, i have come here for years knowing full well what im getting into. i think it's because i know ill be abused, and due to a failing relationship and lifelong tragedy and mental illness, abuse is the only thing i can count on. at this point it's the only thing in life i can be certain of. life is hard and full of sadness but at least while i drink myself to death i can shoot the shit with people who actually want to argue with me, in a weird way it's like someone might care.

clearly an operative trying to infiltrate our ranks by ratting out your own squad. Nice Try JDIF.

nigger mods still warn

>be a dumb faggot
>get called a shill by some aussie
>make a thread to whine about it
Some of you guys are alright, don't come to OPs house tomorrow.

Well I mean, he did ONE thing wrong: he lost the war.
He also should've gassed the jews from the start instead of giving the wealthy ones a chance to leave Germany

GLAD YOU UNDERSTAND

you sound like you suck a lot of dicks.
try having an opinion you can speak with authority about, and people wont think you are a shill or a retarded msm zombie.

try reading a book, or just kys. whatever works for you.
I'm supportive of your decision.

These people are all shills. I dun good?

Zuckerberg looks more human everyday.

Will he get his wish to one day be a real boy?

Fuck off shill

This guy is a shill.

Only my secret definition and Hitler like speeches will empower people to get the shills ! Mwhaha !