/ptg/ President Trump General - [THE WALL] Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address (special announcement) #39 10/27/17
youtu.be/K_nX02ChJwc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #14 (Lara) 10/27/17
youtu.be/KvVRRzr_nOM
>Pres Trump Trick or Treat w/kids 10/27/17
youtu.be/nW9fWf9Umrs pt2
youtu.be/arbYlGIcjvc pt1
>VP Pence @Mars Insight Facility 10/27/17
youtu.be/R9rvCRix-HM
>VP Pence @Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/4o-KUq2Eu3E
>VP Pence visiting Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/idvltMO11sY pt3
youtu.be/0oM8wT36tNU pt2
youtu.be/fUCutXyGFZE pt1
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis in SoKo 10/27/17
youtu.be/0F2CxspralY pt1
youtu.be/7N0TmDdz_5s pt2
youtu.be/PMCWW7-gt_A pt3
>AG Sessions speech@JFK Airport to Port Authority 10/27/17
youtu.be/GnoATqajiBM
>This Week @State 10/27/17
youtu.be/A2me47oeOYA
>StateDep Reception for 2023 Worlds Fair bid 10/27/17
youtu.be/ezASk3zBruQ
>WH Halloween Press Brief (Sarah) 10/27/17
youtu.be/6jI66yHfCjQ
>Pentagon Press Brief (Spox Dana, GenDunford) 10/27/17
youtu.be/YwuDv_Xr3NQ&t=2s
>WH Video: Pres Trump on Opioid Crisis 10/27/17
youtu.be/yA-16xlaCuY
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in MI 10/27/17
youtu.be/r4EVq-Vicas
>DoD Video: C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @DMZ 10/27/17
youtu.be/jzM4kKZuHfQ
>DoI video: Happy Birthday Teddy! 10/26/17
youtu.be/1ebqZgjecIU

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Awoo!

Cute

I thought you were going to play mario or something

wrong jap, sorry we all rook arike

Rap battles were invented by whites centuries ago, by leftist standards that means black rappers are stealing white culture. Can we meme this?

>Flyting is a ritual, poetic exchange of insults practised mainly between the 5th and 16th centuries. The root is the Old English word flītan meaning quarrel (from Old Norse word flyta meaning provocation). Examples of flyting are found throughout Norse, Celtic,[2] Anglo-Saxon and Medieval literature involving both historical and mythological figures. The exchanges would become extremely provocative, often involving accusations of cowardice or sexual perversion.

>In Anglo-Saxon England, flyting would take place in a feasting hall. The winner would be decided by the reactions of those watching the exchange. The winner would drink a large cup of beer or mead in victory, then invite the loser to drink as well.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting

>Well then it can't be Flynn when Flynn was shill for Turkey, not Russia.
Flynn also took trips to Russia paid for by the Russian government he left off of federal background check forms and is suspected of meeting with Russians to obtain stolen emails.

Yes, it might not be Flynn, but Flynn is definitely going to jail at some point just on the lying on a background check in the first place.

You can't really forget to mention Russia flew you to a paid speaking engagement and sat you next to Putin on a background check form asking about foreign contacts.

>no more book deal
>no more hbo or showtime television series
>no more morning joe
>no more nbc news

>Rap battles were invented by whites centuries ago
kek, what? They had haiku competitions in Japan too but it is different.

Has he been officially fired yet?

Poland is at 40 posts in the last thread, how many do you guys think he can get?

publisher dropped him, hbo and showtime dropped him and is "leaving his role as a contributer" for NBC/MSNBC

>"leaving his role as a contributer"
Okay so he was fired there too, that must make it all true and they aren't covering for him. I guess he's done.

Why do you think only retards voted for Drumpf? Is it because they’re so stupid, they don’t know they’re voting against their best interests?

Rude

Read the green text. Flyting = battle rap, they're the exact same thing. Blacks participating in battle rap are stealing white culture, just as they say whites with hoop earings or dreadlocks are stealing black culture.

Manafort is an Absolute Legend

Pretty interesting, I just think most cultures have some sort of verbal challenge thing.

Only a dumb cunt would claim to know the interests of another person, and only tyrants claim to know whats best for others.
Hillary, You, all her Ilk are the lowest levels of scum, the most dangerous kind of people.
Beyond saying or helping, the only choice we all will eventually have left is to openly slaughter you animals as its deserved.
You are not a champion of liberty, freedom, or our so called democracy, that you've been working endless to subvert against our elected president.
You do not respect the voters and as such you gain no respect in turn.
Kill yourself, you empty barrel.

It's funny when he came back from the retirement and people were asking how did he gather the delegates when he has been away so long that the scene is filled with young people and he just slyly responded something like "I know who they work for".

He's at 49 right now and still bumping the other thread to reach bump limit. I think he actually has mental problems.

Okay, last thread finally finished. 51 posts kek eva ppsted 51 times last thread.

that's the guy who has supposedly groped women or something, right?

>Frog user never posts again
H-haha I knew you were kidding.

You lads see any good anime lately?

You're right, but it's an opportunity to satirize the leftist concept of "cultural appropriation"

Awww sorry Drumpfies. Didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. Perhaps I could have worded that better.

Did you wish a happy birthday to Madame President?

what's the skinny on him?

>You're right, but it's an opportunity to satirize the leftist concept of "cultural appropriation"
Very astute, I hope more people do learn about interesting things like that and how cultures develop. Lefties are shockingly ignorant often for how much they claim others to be ignorant.

>I think he actually has mental problems.
I think he does that together with baking early so he can then push thread to 300 with his posts and jerk off to it.

Remember, it's okay to rape a woman as long as she's a nazi.

Ok one last time post em. Or I will jump through the computer screen and beat you to death with a lead pipe.

These are great

So states in the U.S. can secede even though our constitution doesn’t allow it?
How is Spain’s constitution? Is Catalonia just a territory or what? Can someone give me a quick rundown? It’s probably the least exciting news going on so I haven’t had the time to look into it.

nobody is actually posting any content, it's just 2 autistic people ignoring politics and talking about me, oh, and some czech little kid. you're better off going back to bed, the threads should be back in full swing in a few hours

I can easily imagine a future where his illness exasperates and he starts baking at sub-100 and posts 200 times to hit bump limit

>Not the President
>Call her Madame President
>IMPEACH
>Without any crimes being committed
>Mueller indictments forthcoming
>Believing it's not a Democratic rat who is about to be exposed

The absolute state of the left...

? I don't understand the question.

>Did you wish a happy birthday to Madame President?

KELLYANNE LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's not going to survive the week. let's ignore the fact that they don't have any serious army, if they have one at all at the minute, what is their game plan for the long run?

I think I know who you are talking about, but what are you talking about in that post?

Kek why so salty dude?

Has the informant gone somewhere after the gag order was removed or he is only allowed to testify behind closed doors?

He's got really beautiful eyes

DELET THIS
Mark did nothing wrong

This is going to be fucking hilarious when some low peon liberal gets cuffed monday. they'll start small and build up. Stack'em up and flip'em; It's all about them plea deals boys

It's almost like a lot of people don't like you for acting like a sperg.

this is deep, inspiring and powerful and makes me want to support principled conservatives in passing a clean DACA bill to keep undocumented american families together

I'm very interested to see how it plays out

>Do surgery on the lady who crossed illegally
>Ok now you go back
>OH MY GOD, WHY CAN'T WE KEEP HER?
Leftists, everyone.

>Promises Made, Promises Kept

Oh, some frogposter who was being buddy-buddy with me some threads back. I guess he got stuff to do in Istanbu-I mean Paris.

Also no idea on the source.

if awoobaker stops his childish game at trying to get the first post, I will bake later, as usual. or not, seeing how much asshurt I'm currently generating

when will liberal fucktards understand. the whole "spam and absorb" tactic doesn't work on pol. Only the desperate life fuck up liberals fall for that shit.

But keep working at it. Let me tie this balloon around your wrist... There ya go!

oh, a frenchman, right, I thought you meant an anime poster

which informant are you talking about?

I think the authority on childish games is you

>Smollett went on that he didn’t understand Trump’s different responses to the Charlottesville riots and the NFL protests.
>“What I’m very confused about is that, freedom of speech, if you’re a white supremacist, if you’re a hateful asshole, then suddenly it’s like, ‘but he’s a fine guy. But when it comes to a man simply kneeling for a song ― that’s a racist song to begin with ― suddenly that’s unpatriotic. That doesn’t make sense when you say it out loud,” Smollett added.

Should I actually live stream when I go downtown with my LOCK HER UP sign though? I don't think anyone will actually watch it and it'll be boring anyways. Would just posting pics suffice?

stop spamming. manafort was a veiled traitor. he was a central link in the uranium one deal for clinton. I'm so glad Don fired his ass when he saw straight through his bullshit.

Notice how Trump's polls went through the roof after manafort was shitcanned and when Conway was hired.

P-POWERFUL!

They are not sending their best

The one that spoke about the FBI investigation since '09 and leaders at the time didn't bothered wondering why or asking about it before accepting the uranium deal.

not really, my game is manipulating people into doing what I want. ergo, the two or 3 spergs who are currently doing a little song and dance for me. it's a petty pleasure, but I enjoy it

regardless, like I said, if certain posters stop with their metadrama, I can go back to posting threads at the end, like usual

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

They should've done like the Italian districts an opt for autonomy so they don't have to give up tax payer money for Spain's government. Independence is virtually impossible and I don't know enough about their region to know what they actually have in their territory that's worth such a transition.

spamming is against rules of pol. you spam this every thread.

>Calling the National Anthem a racist song

THEY JUST CAN'T STOP THEMSELVES

pretty sure he left once his job was done, not because trump "saw thru him". same with bannon

I was wondering when the narrative would be changed.

Why keep Rosenstein? He was central part of the investigation back then and did cover it up.

you can do whatever you want, regardless, the threads will still be slow either way for now

THIS IS MY LAST /ptg/

So I hear Trump is coming under fire from Republicans over his tax reforms, anyone give a quick rundown?

no user, manafort was flat out fired. it was a big curveball that was talked about for weeks.

Don't know, but I would believe nothing has changed since then

"collusion" is not a crime so wonder who it is! haha!
Money laundering & assorted other charges for Manafort ? Podesta sorts? hm

>OH MY GOD, WHY CAN'T WE KEEP HER?
You're missing the
>BRING OVER HER ENTIRE FAMILY THEY NEED TO BE AMERICAN
>THEY WILL DO THE JOBS OTHERS WON'T
>N-NO THEY AREN'T MODERN DAY SLAVES

C U T E
U
T
E

Manafort was part of the campaign for how long exactly? Like a couple of months? Wow. So critical.

Lou said the gag order was removed, that he could testify.

yes, "fired" once he was no longer needed. he played his part, and that's that

I got to start watching him again, when is he on, again?

>Notice how Trump's polls went through the roof after manafort was shitcanned and when Conway was hired.
You need a thug for the nomination ya dingus, then you finesse the general election. its US politics 101

one at a time. he'll get his shit pushed in eventually.

Don didn't "keep" rosenstein. iirc resenstain was deputized as the acting attorney general.

>yfw Mueller is going after a #NeverTrumper

>manafort was a veiled traitor.
Careful, user.