Should i bother my self with this shit

should i bother my self with this shit

Finally, a show my fat ass can self insert into.

no

Cartman anime

No, it's shit.

Watched about a half before drop and to this point this is one of the most retarded shows I've ever seen. I can't say that overall quality is completely bad, but for plot... It's just a bunch of shit mixed with most idiotic shounen stamps, making the show literally unwatchable unless you're masochistic shounenfag without dignity. And not to mention goddamn BAD 3D-graphics, that looks really horrible

Why do you ask in the first place if you're already calling it shit? Just watch one episode and decide for yourself, it's not that complicated.

Main girl's tits are too big, it's shit

If yous a chunbby chaser.

just watched the 1st ep . seems mediocore

It gets better the further you get into it, but as a franchise it doesn't seem to have a future. The masses want more SAO and Love Live.

God no. Save yourself.

no

Yeah, I'm obese and I absolutely loved it. It taught me that even though I'm a little fat, I can still get hot girls.

No, it's shit.

I thought it was an enjoyable series. Doesn't do anything special but it was good enough to sit through.

>fat manlet faggot mc
what do you think? well unless you are into that shit.

Hey, don't make fun of my people

still better story than SAO

It's a great anime don't listen to these secondaries plebs

>fat manlet faggot
Where do you think you are?

Lmao, fucking hell man. Are you also 2'5"?

I remember back when people were praising this as a masterpiece.
>oh wow the MC is fat! That's so relatable!

How have I not killed myself yet.

nah, you should what somethings else

It's quite shit at first (really slow until MC mans up) but I enjoyed it anyways. Side characters were good.

I couldn't believe it's by SAO's author, since it's a lot less shit than what I expected from him.

Yes

Fuck off, I'm 5'7

Might as well be 2'5'' anyway

kek