What's wrong with civic nationalism?

What's wrong with civic nationalism?

Everything. Would love to machine gun that room roll of terrorists.

That picture

NIGGERS LIKE YOU WHO CREATE SLIDE THREADS

STICK YOUR HAND DOWN THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL YOU COCK COLLECTOR

SAGE

misses the entire point of nationalism. at that point its no different from making football teams into political entities

Who decides where to draw the nations? I mean... if you gave Texas any options...

the nation belongs to the ethnic people

Germany is for German people
Britain is for British people

"someone cannot enter the community of our people without being a part of our people"

foreigners can live, but they should never be considered a "part of the people"

>eigners can live, but they should never be considered a "part of the people"
Why not? Also how are you going to change the trajectory of society when "foreigners" as you put it are already intergated in the government, education, entertainment, military etc.

How would you establish ethnonationalism in a multicultural society realistically speaking

this

Civic nationalism is what you call cowards who cannot commit themselves to true nationalism.

NWO is the only way we can start becoming a Type I civilization.

We all need to unite and spread our species across the stars so we can become a part of the galactic federation, and then we can have lasers and comfy space-ship drama space battles.

It's not nationalism. It's open borders bullshit, only difference is they want to sell out their country to the highest bidder rather than give it away freely. No better, in essence.

No-one has satisfactorily defined it

Fuck out of here, nerd.

Why are you using a photo of mish mash people in a uniform fighting wars they know nothing about to justify civic nationalism?

It's just a picture of service members, they aren't fighting.

Also I posed a question to you guys, not justifying civic nationalism with the pic

So you picked a completly random picture and asked a seemingly benign question without any implied meanings?

The ethnic people are a defining factor of a country, they made it to what it is now. To preserve a nation you have to preserve the homogenity of its people. Civic nationalism is the lazy approach: "Well, they are already here.." and ultimately does next to nothing to maintain or restore homoegenity.

What's the alternative and how is that more desirable in multi ethnic states?

As a white man who identifies as Han Chinese, I'm of the opinion that the problem with civic nationalism is that it doesn't address the Jap problem. Japs are like Kikes, only shiftier, greedier, and sneakier. Their filthy degenerate cartoons turn the youths of all nations into perverts.

It creates a mud coloured country of people with no real roots or history, no real ancestry who don't really have an allegiance to anyone so they instead pledge it to other people and random ideals

i.e. your picture, amerigoy

What is the opposite to a multi ethnic state? Do you think any indigenous nation benefited culturally from colonialsim? Surely they did economically and thats certainly the argument for multiculturalism but that colonial rule was also from a homogenous invader, at best your own argument is entirely a contraction even discounting that point.

I agree with a lot of what you say but ive been to Japan and i live that place and feel a lot of japs wpuld agree with some of what you say, i grew up with a genuine prejudice against japs due to the war but i changed my mind after that trip and will certainly return, my only hope is they are not multicultrualized.

How do you achieve a homogeneous state in an already multi ethnic society? aside from limiting more migration into your nation, what do you do with the people already there?

Nothing. But people should have a choice. Freedom of association.

civic nationalism + restricted citizenship

and you beat every ethnic nationalism no matter where they are

You dont mate, whats done is done. Im sure there will be a boiling point in multicultural nations when ones interests superceeds the others or coalitions are formed in order to overpower the dominant one. But if your looking for a realistic solution, sadly the only one os war, and the record of history is crystal clear on that.

Non-Whites

>war

Lmao. Under what circumstances would a war ever be justified? Because you don't like seeing Asians at the grocery store?

It's inferior to Jingoism.