Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qs26qv6C-38
youtube.com/user/CSLewisDoodle/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deity
youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xsp4FRgas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=qs26qv6C-38

Atheism assumes the currently unknowable, it's easier to debunk. Try debunking agnosticism.

i have never believed in god of any kind
but i dont identify as an atheist
who am i?

Cosmic Background Radiation is evidence of the Big Bang. Explain that from a Christian perspective.

>america
literally no1 cares
america is long gone

>Demiurge worship
>a good thing

Watch the debates of William Lane Craig

Pretty much checkmate and /thread

Stop worshiping the demiurge you cock holster.

YHVH is a backstabbing bitch.

youtube.com/user/CSLewisDoodle/videos

just to nail the coffin

>demiurge

> believing Nephillim

>Try debunking agnosticism.
You can't debunk something, which doesn't make falsifiable statements.

/thread

God started the Big Bang.

>Cosmic Background Radiation is evidence of the Big Bang. Explain that from a Christian perspective.
Ask Pope Francis auf Big Bang.

Salvation is only through gnosis.

Confused? Whiny little cocksucker? If you discard superstition, you become secular. Believers call us atheists.

Stop being so pedantic, it's SJW tier bullshit.

>don't practice religion or have beliefs in superstition
>don't attack religious beliefs
>get attacked for unbelief
>get singled out as some edgy atheist
just leave me alone

If you don't believe in God then you are an atheist. It's that simple.

>I'm not a good person but I'm a good person!

Which is why I prefer it. A mix of agnosticism and naturalism. Admitting that, a) we don't yet possess the knowledge to make assumptions either way; and, b) assigning all current aspects of our reality to empirically deduced and scientific logic.

Being a demiurge worshipper doesn't make you a good person.

Atheism is a sign of being brainwashed. Common sense should be is enough to understand there are billions of gods and goddesses out here.

As most people, Atheist generally believe there are hundreds of billions of Galaxies, Trillions of Stars and thousand fuckzillion of Planets in the Universe. Most people have a high enough IQ to understand humans aren't the most advanced species out there, but Atheists refuse this common sense idea. Atheist actually believe Earthlings are the highest evolved being. According to Atheist belief, no critter can manipulate reality, either naturally or with technological devices, in ways humans can't or can't understand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deity

Where did he say he's not a good person?

>atheism is a sign of being brainwashed

wew

It is.
youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xsp4FRgas

>Which is why I prefer it. A mix of agnosticism and naturalism.
However with agnostic atheism you're already half-way there of becoming religious.

help

My father was buddhist
and everything he said about is nihilism = everything is illusion . and idealism = only our mind is true

how can I deal with his meta-ego and make he care about family ?

He's right

Read the Bible.

Repeatedly kick his face and tell him that everything is mind so he needn't worry.

>t. desert jew worshipper
so much loser talk here i dont even know where to begin.

Your soul is forever don't forget, you may not care now but have this in thought, time affects things with mass, the soul has no mass therefore time doesn't afffect it, where you go after depends solely on your relationship with Jesus Christ our Savior and He can wash away any sin

>debunking atheism
Very funny

How are you gonna "debunk" atheism brainlet?

Fuck off, this is my thread!

Half way in between with no assertions either way until they make themselves obvious to me.

Yes, it's fence-sitting, but assuming God does exist, what holy bullshit would I have to fill myself with to believe that I, some random collection of micro-organisms, could refute his existence?

On the flip side, how would I ever have enough knowledge to decide which religion is true? Let alone whether or not God exists.

Read the Bible, the world is an illusion, it is a mere subset of the true world which is the spiritual world, when we die the soul separates from the body and the soul goes onto the true world with the rest of the dimensions and guess who stilll owns the true world.. Jesus Christ! Our Lord God and Holy Savior, your soul is forever friend as time has no affect on it, where you decides on you, salvation is by faith alone

Do you believe in evolution

>Read the Bible, the world is an illusion
Says nowhere in the bible: this is a gnostic doctrine, stop appropiating gnostic doctrines when science proves them.

What do you mean by "believe" in this context?

Read the Holy Bible, learn of our Lord Jesus Christ for He is God and you shall see, the world isn't billions of years old neither did you evolve from anything, you were indoctrinated from a young age, think about it, there is no proof for evolution, while the Bible has prophecies all through out it that come true and will come true

Greek mythology is the superior religion

>On the flip side, how would I ever have enough knowledge to decide which religion is true? Let alone whether or not God exists.
There is only one which provides historical proof of resurrection after death.

>lets debunk critical reasoning
good luck lads

>What do you mean by "believe" in this context?
Do you believe, that one species can evolve into another?

If you have to add mythology to the end of your religion it's a meme

It's simple, bear with me. Traditional theism requires you to believe in a god that transcends time. What came before god? God. Where did he come from? Nowhere. Everywhere. These are typical stances atheists attack.
But atheists make an identical statement with the big bang. What came before it? Timelessness. Nothing. Both atheism and theism require leaps of faith to reach conclusions beyond human reasoning. The only logical choice is agnosticism.

I mean, most religions are memes, right?

Most indeed are

I mean do you believe in evolution..for it has no proof whatsoever so you must believe in it and not in the Almighty

I read the whole bible once
I tell him many good quote from bible about love
he's agree but it's not change his core . but it's help

Dude that's bad karma
and he will say I have bad mind so I do like that

however he is good father

>t. Merkel
Fuck off back to the desert and take your beloved shitskins with you.

I don't "believe", I assume modern synthesis as a well-established working theory of the species evolution.

>The only logical choice is agnosticism.
That's not a choice, it's being ignorant and denial of making a choice.

It's all through out scripture friend, we are living by the bonds of decay and stuck in this temporal world for God has limited us since the fall of Adam

So, you agree, that one species can't evolve into another?

>It's all through out scripture friend, we are living by the bonds of decay and stuck in this temporal world for God has limited us since the fall of Adam

And this is why Religion Fails! Over and Over!

There's a difference between a choice made from logic and from faith. My faith is in a creator of some sort. But logically there is no proof of that.

This is just worshipping the same rehashed reskinned pagan gods that the babylonians worshipped which then the assyrians took it then the Persians then the Greeks then the romans

>Critical reasoning
>believes we evolved from rocks

God was created by an even bigger Big Bang.
Checkmate

You asume all athiests think the big bang happened and that they claim know what happened before the big bang.

Pro tip: no-one knows what happened before the big bang as theories are untestable at the moment.

Either you are a total retard, or your deduction abilities are near zero, or you don't understand English. I can't help

You mean the Bible? As proof?

I know there is no proof for evolution, there are various theories and until the current age of egalitarianism and sociology starts to take it seriously I won't believe any of them 100% either.

But the evidence produced is a lot more convincing than the words of authors 2000 years ago.

All but one and its the only one where salvation comes through faith alone and that by the works of our Lord Jesus Christ and His righteous sacrifice we are saved

Atheism is just a cover to hate Christianity. You'll never hear them talk about other religions.

You're describing agnosticism though. Atheism is a belief in the lack of a god.

Well, where the fuck does god come from?

I am a racist atheist who mostly hates islam. Most of my friends are the same, we use the cover atheism gives us to claim the victim position and from there dismantle islam

How so lol

>You mean the Bible? As proof?
There is out of scripture proof for Jesus. He is a historical fact.

Why can't there just be a general belief that we get to build our own worlds to live to after we die

>don't believe in God
>think that most of society's current problems are due to secularism and decline of traditional values
>also think that some kind of communal religious belief is necessary for a healthy and self-confident society (although the religion itself doesn't necessarily matter)

What am I?

>You'll never hear them talk about other religions.
Because atheism is a white phenomenon and guess what religion is unfortunately the most prevalent in that envionment, user?

Smart

Some kind of SJW faggot

"i dont identify as" is the kind of sentence only a SJW faggot would use.

Seriously? Sam Harris and Richard Dawkins have gotten tons of shit for being "Islamophobic" over the years

>don't believe in God
>smart

So you want to deny the God that created us so you can believe that we evolved from rocks billions and billions of years ago..you're trying to swallow the camel friend. The creation speaks of the creator

>I am a racist atheist who mostly hates islam.
And this is what empowers Islam on its conquest.

how the fuck do you debunk atheism? the burden of proof is on you faggot

I hope you're larping.

I know, that made me laugh.

I became an atheist before I even knew what an atheist was. I thought I was the only person in the world who didn't believe in God. Meanwhile my family and Sunday school teachers told me over and over what to believe and why I would burn forever if I didn't. You can't possibly be delusional enough to think atheism is achieved through brainwashing. It's the complete opposite. Literally nobody made me an atheist. You can't become religious without the influence of somebody else, in some way.

>What am I?
A proto-Christian Sup Forums dweller.

>Because atheism is a white phenomenon and guess what religion is unfortunately the most prevalent in that envionment, user?
Judaism?

Prove that we evolved from nothing billions and billions of years ago and then that nothing became living and then reproduce and died many times until know we're here even though entropy and thermodynamics don't work that way at all

I don't worship desert jews, faggot.

Abrahamic religions says there is one god. I say there are many.

You can begin by clarifying if you believe Earth is the only planet with advance life. If you believe there are other places with advanced life forms, do you believe there is a possibility they are more advanced than humans?

this
I'm going to set up a shrine to Pan soon.

Is it though? Because while you get told to shut the fuck up, because you're religously biased, I fuck muslims on the regular on the basis of an objective criticism of their religion. I am aware that my hate for shitskins is mostly irrational, but I can find a lot of rational arguments to defend it.
I probably redpilled more people than you did, plus I'm doing it in a highly hostile environment, the university.

Yes, but the updated version.

Atheism is nothing other than a lack of belief in a God.

It has nothing to do with anything you just said.

prove that we're products of incest made out from clay and breathed with magic life dust

I don't know about that, if you read anything of evolution and believe in evolution you have been indoctrinated because no one made me an atheist when I was a child I just loved reading books about space and origin but now I believe in the Almighty God Jesus Christ for He is the truth after I started reading His word