Russian thread

Let's have a thread on Russia.

How to migrate to Russia ?

How's life there ?

What place would you recomand ?
I'm not a big city guy. i hate traffic jams and crowed street.
I saw far east russia coast look almost like mediterranean coast... really pretty ! ( can you import japanese car easily for cheap ? )
On the second hand near the black sea seem well , but it's infested on muslim i guess?

What's your opinion on a french who would like migrate there ?
What's the coast of life ? ( minus rent cause house doesn't seem really epensive for me )

How are guns /hunting laws ? ( already have fews is it possible to import mine as well ? )

What about timber regulation for yourself to heat... etc ?

Are Russia again free GMO food ? i watched a documentary where chinks was using all the monsanto shit americunt sold them ( soy).

Please details the whole.
I'm stuck with your alphabet by now it's a pain in the ass for me. But i will keep trying.

Best regards.

fuck off mongrel. Only Northern European blood is welcome in Russia

Fuck off we're full.

nigger, plz

There is literally 0 "northern european" blood among russians, and we need none

Russia is an islamic hellhole.

Moscow is the biggest muslim city in Europe.

t. atarskoe govno
Baltic Slavic, Finnish and Northern Germanic. Anybody else must be cleansed or put back under apartheid

>northern european" blood
from 13% to 24% depending on region.

That’s just Scandinavian, the rest is Northern Slavic, Baltic and Finnish all of which comes from Northern-eastern Europe

you forgor balcan group, also ydna-I.
around 7-10%

Heard about some thing where families are given land and money to settle siberia.

Is this available to foreigners? How would you go about this.

You French are so pathetic. You do realise Russia has more muslims than France ??
You do realise that they have practically open borders with Central Asia, states like Kazakhstan are all majority Muslim??
As a Mediterranean frenchy you would stand out like a sore thumb in Russia most likely be attacked
DONT GO

>balcan group
Turkranians aren’t Russian, myyyyyykooola

Do pic related

>myyyyyykooola
чyть кoфe нe пpoлил из зa тeбя

Yep, there's a program, but it's only for citizens of russia unless you have some russian roots and wanted go back to motherland. These lands are mostly wastelands far away from developed infrastructure, you would have to make everything from the scratch.

Available for foreigner with russian roots. it's 10 000 square m2, not much.

I ain't mediterranean. eastern russian coast just look like mediterranean or normandy at some place.

And yeah I do realise on the muslim point , that's why i was looking on the far east.
The main difference with europe is they don't import them in mass to replace their population.
they would rather give land / invite russian rooted people to populate eastern parts of it.
Neither they forcefeed their people with chemical / gmo crap.

subhuman with a proxy
russia is a shithole

That is a really sad picture.
She looks like she has had a really hard life.
Poor Babushka.

genocide all of them
spare their suffering

Kek I found out you guys have Carls Jr in St. Pete. Ever try it? It's a nigger tier burger chain here, wonder what it's doing in Russia.

I have russian roots and im gonna do a semester abroad in russia next year.

Im really excited as germany became a full fledged shithole during the last years

>How to migrate to Russia ?

Any close family members in Russia? Do you want to do Business here? Maybe you prefer Russian education, huh? Oh, are you gonna marry someone here? What are you doing for a lifetime, are you sciencist, artist, singer-writer-poet? Oh boy, we need a qualified personnel here in Russia! Eh, Refugee will do too.

In my case I just need to stay at home and wait.

I visited last year and I liked it. Granted, I only went to Moscow and St.P

>pic is Stalin’s grave

>t. ahmed

It would be great if the jews wouldn't have fucked it up

Lol.

Nopei got some polish roots in parts 3 generations away, still fully french.
Not really.
I'm 32 years old so not really.
I'm not married but already have a woman in my life.
And nope i'm blue collar with technician industrial skills, firefighter , and explosive zone norme formated to work on.

Do russians really hate us this much ?!
I thought otherwise... or are news generation have been americanised that much as polish youth ?

>Do russians really hate us this much ?!
What made you think that polishbro? Pls don't let your media fool you

>How's life there ?
Ok.
>What place would you recomand?
Sort the cities by population in wikipedia and go from there.
>I saw far east russia coast look almost like mediterranean coast... really pretty!
It is pretty, but it's also pretty cold and somewhat barren. The climate is very different to mediterranean.
>can you import japanese car easily for cheap?
Yes, that's what people do generally. You'll see a shitton of right-handed cars in the far east.
>On the second hand near the black sea seem well , but it's infested on muslim i guess?
Black sea has much better climate. There are muslims in north Caucasia, but the coasts and Crimea don't have many muslims at all.
>How are guns /hunting laws ? ( already have fews is it possible to import mine as well ?)
I don't know 2bh. I lived in some rural areas for some time and people generally hunted without problem. I don't think people really give a fuck about hunting/firearm laws in remote areas.
>What about timber regulation for yourself to heat... etc ?
Same as with guns, no one cares. There are parks and preserves and so on of course.
>Are Russia again free GMO food ?
I think it's fully or partially banned, i'm not sure.

>How's life there ?

Life is shit.

>What place would you recomand ?

Dunno, i think you should account climate firsthand. Northern, Central, and North-Eastern parts are cold as fuck in winter.

>I saw far east russia coast look almost like mediterranean coast... really pretty ! ( can you import japanese car easily for cheap ? )

Uhhh, yeah.

> can you import japanese car easily for cheap

Not anymore, import fee is high.

>On the second hand near the black sea seem well , but it's infested on muslim i guess?

Depends on your destination. Crimea is not, eastern coast of Black Sea is.

>What's your opinion on a french who would like migrate there ?

If you are capable worker and learn russian then there is no problem at all. Huge paperwork tho.

>What's the coast of life ?

Its complicated, lul. Around 60-150 euros a month, too much taxes to count.

>How are guns /hunting laws ?

Ugh. You need to be atleast 18 y\o, citizen of Russian Federation, non-alchogolic, non-junkie, non-toxicoman, and have at least 0,5-0,7 vision check on one of your eyes, etc. Also you need to do a crime-check, and have a registration on your living place. Then you take packet of documents, fill certain apllication form, then they will give you weapon training, exam, if you complete exam based on training course, then finally you will get a licence on buying a firearm. It will expire in 6 month, so you need to buy firearm in this time. After you bought a weapon, you need to register it in police office, then they will give you firearm bearing licence. It will expire in 5 years.

You can buy self-defence guns, sport guns, hunting guns, signal guns, cold weapon with those documents, though you only need both of licences(buying and bearing) in case of hunting guns.

I already knew France was a nignog shithole at this point, but Pierre don't commit suicide pls.

Everyone fuck off to 2ch.hk, what the fuck are you doing here.

dozens of schoolkids, churkas and shitty flavoured food.

Is it that bad in France?

Better try to go here as a tourist for a month or so, I suppose the weather conditions is what you should take in to account, it's not for everyone, although it very depends on the region overall conditions is very harsh compared to those in France, you have to try before making such crucial decision. In the other hand here's much advantages, suggest a lot of grils would love to get a long with you just because you are from such interesting country as france. You could easily get a job in some private schools as a language teacher and have pretty decent salary.

Meh i don't listen to the french media in general , but i forge my own opinion by myself.
I have never been there in Russia. i thought it was mostly positiv before asking there but maybe thoses guys was some proxy/ troll.

The first answer i had on this thread let me thought otherwise.

same like in France then , juste somehow much more easy to get a shot gun / bolt riffle and so it seem like.

60-150€ a month , to get heat from natural gas + food ?!
what do you include in this wallet ?

I'm not surprised for the fees of import on the japanese cars .
Well if you can get the license plate easy , that's not worse than in europe with the taxe + some paper work to reception your car at isolated title since if it's not reknow on the EU market with the VIN ...

Thanks for your answers.

>What about timber regulation for yourself to heat... etc ?

They only care if you are living in Western parts of Russia. Central and Eastern Russia is fucked too much from large-scale timber stealing, so they only care about luqid timber. In case if you want to live in vicinity of Moscow or St. Petersburg, then you will neen to buy a certain part of land with timber.

GMO is banned. Imported GMO food is not.

Since you are Polish, and if you have no Jewish roots, I can help you settle and even fuck my girlfriend as a welcome surprise

>And nope i'm blue collar with technician industrial skills, firefighter , and explosive zone norme formated to work on.

Firefighters are quite underwaged in here. Explosive zone? You mean mining or natural gas, or is it something else?

No, only qualified migration will do. No refugees.

>Heard about some thing where families are given land and money to settle siberia.
This is a lot less popular than you could think.
Chunk of land in a syberia or far ast by itself worths allmost nothing. There is allmost nonexistent infrastructure and you want farming...well... climate is allready very bad in european part of russia. Much worse than any given european country besides well northern ones. And in Syberia it's even worse.

>60-150€ a month , to get heat from natural gas + food ?!
I suppose he meant cost of utility bills only unless you are student and have side job.

Gas is almost free here it costs for me around 1Eur per month.
Electricity is around 2-3Eur/mo (1kWt costs 4 rouble (0.06 eur)
Running water(unheated) costs 0.3 Eur/per 1 Cubic meter
Running hot water 1.7 Eur / per 1 Cubic meter

The average salary depends on region but unless you live in Moscow/Spb you will probably get around 600-700 Eur/mo

You need lobotomy first. Then - welcome!

I suppose he meant cost of utility bills only unless you are student and have side job.

With tax included somewhat.

Anyone who hates Russia has either never been there, or fell for Western Propaganda thinking other places are magically better because it has more lights and super materialistic.

Russia is a beautiful place filled with super friendly people. People who go out of their way to try and talk with you, even if they know you don't speak Russian, they will still engage with you. No other place have my friends and I been approached by random strangers in bars and then quickly became drinking buddys for the night once they found out we were American. On the train across Russia, if you have a bottle of vodka, others will come and share their vodka and food with you if you shared yours with them.

Probably my favorite places were Vladivistok and Ulan Ude. Moscow and St. Petersburg were ok, but the far east has something special about it.

N-no thanks for the offer.
Told you I'm fully french, and feel french as well.
I have enough to buy a new build flat there

i saw you have lots of " cabin" build there , do you have some issue with bugs or ? doesn't sound like good plan to me ... but it's charming tho.

Chemical industry , firefighter / rescue people stuck in is a side skill i have been formed too.

a tanks of gas or a tanks of wealth is an explosive zone as well ..

thanks , i have to go for fews hours.

Thanks for the answer all and keep going.

>Do russians really hate us this much ?!

You mean Polish folk? I think its on contrary, polish hate russians. You said that you have beloved woman already, nobody cares then. I think russians will not accept polish in case if you are marrying russian woman, even that is 50\50. Slavic country, closest relative to Russia lul.

Russians also don't mind French immigrants. You are not an arab, but a polak. Win\win

>i saw you have lots of " cabin" build there , do you have some issue with bugs or ? doesn't sound like good plan to me ... but it's charming tho.

Mainly soil and climate. If you built your cabin in a decent way, then there is no bug problems at all. But cabin houses are more expencive than those that were built with stone.

You can buy a cottage tho.

They hate mentally retarded people in Russia and you're obviously retarded because you consider migrating there.
A Paragraph 22 kind of situations.

You don't. And dont you fucking dare to say that i havent warned you.

and we have a winner

>Chemical industry , firefighter / rescue people stuck in is a side skill i have been formed too.
>a tanks of gas or a tanks of wealth is an explosive zone as well ..

Well firefighters get around 450-500 euros\month, plus 50% for work in dangerous places, plus 70-150 euro bonuses, plus premial, plus per-year-of-service thingy, plus brigade commanding bonus 25% of base. Something like that. Well you can live on those money.

I've seen Kaluga region recommended as a good and not very expensive choice.

Vladivostok, Voronej and Novosibirsk are decent choices too, as I remember.

Russia is a shitty country. Go to norway or something. I've lived in Russia myself for several years and I swear to fuck they still have not recovered from communism.

why would anyone sane want to migrate to russia?

-no
-no
-yes, but second place after Maldives in 2017
-no
-no
-no
-yes
-yes, but look at Europe in total
-20mil in Russia vs 19mil in Europe, and this is 2016 stats.
-yes

You have to bring a lot of money and buy property, AFTER you get citizenship.
I personally wouldnt want to live in their large cities.
A large property in the middle of fucking nowhere with forests, a water source and some on which you can grow anything is something you can turn into paradise on earth. Also, you ought to be able to get to a railway, it might be your only connection to civilization.
But after all, what the fuck are you going to do there for income, i have no idea.

you might not be n#1 at every category but you're among top at almost every my russkie friend
point of the post is to say that russia isn't a white utopian land , defenders of morality tradition and values my ass

>-20mil in Russia vs 19mil in Europe, and this is 2016 stats.
europe is a continent you brainlet and half of russia belongs to it, both culturally and geographically

unfortunantly 6.5% of your country is muslim and thats more than germany and close to france

>point of the post is to say that russia isn't a white utopian land , defenders of morality tradition and values my ass

We are truly working on our problems in here, and of course it is not white utopian land, who told you this?

Just fucking do it already you morons.

You will be the biggest anti-Putin shills after a month.

Even though I try my best to stay neutral during Polish-Russian disputes I can't help but notice that some younger Russians (16~23yrs) have some kind of weird, hostile and bitter attitude towards us.
On steam, I saw some Poland-hate groups made by Russians.
In some vidays, I often get trash-talk from Russians such as " Beликaя Пoльшa Cвиньи " ( The most recent trashtalk i got )

And I find that to be really strange, where is that hostality coming from?

Baguettes not welcome

Just stopped to say in I love the history of russia ( minus commie Judaism ) i love the furry hats and vodka drinking and the buildings

That's truly weird, I feel really sorry for them.
What I'm thinking is that that Steam thing is some sort of outlet of negatime emotions for yoursters, they fell impunity while in it, since if they allow themseves to behave in that manner in russian-based resources they will have high chances to face criminal prosecution, jail and other problems (especially with all these new laws that took in action in 2010-2013)
I dont know why exactly they targeted Poland but may guess that this is mutual thing, you can see it even here on Sup Forums a lot of Poland youngsters have a lot of hatred toward Russia, I personally prefer do not mention these kind of post since I know that they are probably just youngsters without their own views and could easily be affected with negative opinions of other bad and not too clever people.

Wielkopolska Swine? Dunno, those ones almost non-exsistent in Russia. Mainly hate comes from rich war history, we fought 18 wars with each other, so there is some point of conflict. Poland hate Russia for 13 year war, Russia hate Poland for Riga Treaty, Poland hate Russia for 1939 and "liberation' afterwards.

Get a job and you're in. Westerners are always welcome, unless they are degenerate.

>How's life there ?
Moscow and SPB are pretty nice, other cities are too poor and hard for a foreigner to live in.

>What place would you recomand ?
I'm not a big city guy. i hate traffic jams and crowed street.
Sorry mate, that would be unavoidable as smaller towns are undeveloped. But maybe you will be lucky to get a job closer to the suburbs and avoid traffic accordingly.

Sochi is like 20% Armenian, but no significant muslim population there. I suppose there are some job opportunities for foreigners as well, although it will be harder to get than in Moscow. Maybe in a language school or something.

>How are guns /hunting laws ? ( already have fews is it possible to import mine as well ? )
Hunting laws are alright, there is some bureaucracy to do to get the license though. But after that you can buy hunting shotguns and rifles. Self defense laws are shit though, no Castle Doctrine like in the US.

We have both GMO and organic stuff. Surprisingly, organic stuff is cheaper as it is mostly local, as opposed to imported food which is often GMO.

t. Russian on studies

>And nope i'm blue collar with technician industrial skills, firefighter , and explosive zone norme formated to work on.
Good, search for a job in this sector. Maybe oil&gas something.

La ilaha ila Allah

I immigrated to Russia for few months because I thought it was a Based country, it turned out to be an uncivilized country full of Muslims, communists, and Bolshevik-Sympathizers

How would I migrate to Russia?

How easy would it be for me to find a job and how does education work there? Is it paid?

How many speak English and/or what cities/areas have the highest amount of people able to speak english?

I'm tired of coalburning roasties and sjw lefties.

Also area with most whites, least amount of chechens, georgians and muslims.

I fucking hate georgians, subhuman filth.

In my opinion, young "nationalists" / "patriots" from both Russia and Poland should finally get over past conflicts.
Fighting will get us nowhere.

I've been to Russia many times.

Things I hate about it are traffic is ridiculous, pollution from cars pumping out diesel fumes constantly makes walking around cities shitty. People drive like shit and park like shit.

You see 80lb trophy wives driving through Moscow in giant range rovers and hummers to go buy shit in ГУM that their corrupt oligarch sugar daddy funds for them.

The whole new money scene around Moscow and St Petersburg from a western perspective is tacky as fuck.

I guess this is Moscow specific stuff. Also there is a growing number of jet black niggers that go to university there. It's not common to see but I have seen coal burners with half black niglets that get dumped once her BBC migrates back to Nigeria.

Basically if you want a Russian-lite sort of life with a higher quality of life I'd move to Lithuania, Latvia or Estonia.

Nouveau riché is inherently tacky anyways.
I do agree with the rest though.

Couldn't agree more. Coming from a western country, Russia feels fake and cheap

I really hope so, but we can't do much for this, for example we have established a lot of contacts between youngsters here in Russia and Germany, there are a lot of programs which allow youths from Germany live and study in russian schools and vice versa, it is called Student exchange, I know a lot of my friends who studied in there while they were in School, and now they all love Germany and have a lot of contacts and friends there. I think this kind of programs help a lot, but this is government thing. What I'd like to say is that we have to be in contact.

Thats exactly why I hate Moscow/Spb

Yeah I used to stay in Novokosino a lot in Moscow. Last time I was there the Russians were protesting cause the Moscow city authority was building a new flop house for tajik migrant workers to live in next to the Pereprostok supermarket. Not sure if it got built and now that area is flooded with tajiks yet.

Was in St Petersburg on NYE 2013/14. Literally everyone in the winter palace square was a slant eyed Krygyz - must have been the only time they get a day off? Next day on NYD streets were all Slavs again, was surreal.

Not all bad though, definitely less degeneracy seen in day to day life if you ignore gopniks and STALKER larpers drinking in parks, but that happens in U.K. too. People are friendly to Brits.

North-Eastern Europe is tough as fuck. I wish you luck in your fight. If only we could somehow free Finland from their Swedish fetish.

How do I learn Russian fast and find a Russian girl to marry online so I can immigrate faster and fuck like a king?

Russia is nice, great architecture in St Petersburg, just friendly warning don't appear too American or you will get mobbed by shaved head youths. I got my cowboy hat stolen

I heard that guzzling nigger cum for whole month helps.

>The whole new money scene around Moscow and St Petersburg from a western perspective is tacky as fuck.
It's tacky as fuck from any perspective. That's what happens when a bunch of bydloids get a hold of large sum of cash. In my experience, in western countries big money is more often accompanied by good education, manners, taste or some combination of those. In Russia in the 90s a bunch of low life criminals just suddenly became rich out of nowhere. Thankfully, they are dying out.

So much paid trolls from Olgino, I hope you all die from cancer.

Partly true, but it's not because you're an American, in our society is not customary to excessively express identity, that's why you probably wont see a lot of Russian flags waving outside of houses and other stuff like that in Russia.

+15

>Learn any slavic language
>Fast

Did you, unironically, walk around in Eastern Europe with cowboy hat on?
Oh boy

>How would I migrate to Russia?

You need VISA and invitation. there are conditions.

>How easy would it be for me to find a job and how does education work there?

We have agreement with Denmark, which is legitimize any finished foreign education documents in Russia. There is also a dedicated budget quota on foreign students.

>Is it paid?

If quota is gone, then yes, you need to pay for your education. There is too much paperfuck desu, hard to tell you exact conditions.

>How easy would it be for me to find a job

Depends on your speciality, some jobs value foreign languages, and they could have priority in european education over russian education. I think only huge problem is job question is your citizenship.

>How many speak English and/or what cities/areas have the highest amount of people able to speak english?

Russia does have English, German and French as a basic school program, but a lot of russians doesnt have any capability to understand or speak freely on these languages(look at me, i cant speak properly too). As for areas which have the highest amount of people able to speak english... there is none of those, tourist areas maybe, actually of Hotel personell speak fluent english, but on a streets...nah.

>>Learn any slavic language
>>Fast

Well if you are form slavic group too, then is not so hard. I can even understand some Polish Language, even though i dont know shit about it.

>Not all bad though, definitely less degeneracy seen in day to day life if you ignore gopniks and STALKER larpers drinking in parks, but that happens in U.K. too. People are friendly to Brits.

True, but i still think that small U.K town or villages are more friendly than any of the russian ones. Gopniks arent that bad actually, muslims can stab you with a knife lul.

Yeah, It's a whole different game when you already know at least one slavic language.
I have recently found out that Croatian has more in common with Polish than Ukrainian - at least from my perspective
After looking at the lyrics of the Croatian song for 3-4 minutes I could understand 50% of it.

>Baltic Slavic
why?

>How do I learn Russian fast and find a Russian girl to marry online so I can immigrate faster and fuck like a king?

Hmmmm, i think instagram will do. Almost every "trophy waifu" in here have an instagram account. You can try duolingo site for fun, or russianlessons.net if you really want to learn russian

All russian are whores and should be killed immediately. Everybody saying otherwise are paid troll/

Czech Respublic, Ukraine, Poland, Croatia, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Serbia, and Bulgary, i think those ones can learn russian easily.

Why the fuck you you want that, especially if you know nothing about Russia? Most of the Sup Forums memes about BASED Russia are bullcrap.
Also OPs other thread