youtube.com/watch?v=lm_JVC_kbpM
galkovsky.livejournal.com/267778.html
youtube.com/watch?v=F6fNvDtRUcU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7YLoNCvmPk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency
youtube.com/watch?v=UbBaSfgNJnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ti daun

True Russia is based, and Putin is a top lad.

being Russian makes you a mongol subhuman slav shit that has been indoctrinated since childhood to suck Jewish marxist dick

There is literally everything right with being Russian.

If you're Russian all the time, you should learn to manage your time better.

Oi, mate, g'day

Aнгличaнкa, кaк вceгдa, гaдит

>Be Russian
>Be non-white
>No one else ever smiles
>There's nothing to see but poverty and snow
At least there's colour in the wo-

Good day to you. Where in Russia are you from? I've spoken to Russians from Norilsk, Chelyabinsk, Krasnodar, St. Petersburg, Moscow, etc.

apart from being Russian

Go on...

Working in Moscow, but I'm from DPR.

Soon we and Catalonia will form The United Unrecognized Nations and enter the Twilight Zone forever.

Putin is the last man keeping any semblance of peace. When he goes we're all fucked. Look at the guys approval ratings. His people fucking love him.

>DPR

You're from Ukraine? I've also spoken to quite a few Ukrainians. One from Poltava, one from Mikolaiv, and a few from Kiev.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBdsY_zsv_U

Looks kinda cosy, as long as your didnt have to leave too much. With the right tech and pussy its 100% doable.

Kim Jong-un is the last man keeping any semblance of peace. When he goes we're all fucked. Look at the guys approval ratings. His people fucking love him.

youtube.com/watch?v=cwJKjuyLv80

>You're from Ukraine?
Well, the whole point is that DPR is de-facto not Ukraine anymore.

Situation is fucked up, there's too much biases involved, but if you want you can consider it Ukraine still.

Ah, sorry it's such a complex issue I have trouble following it. Are you someone who believes in Kievan Rus? Do you eat Buckwheat often (I've started eating it for breakfast now)?

Tell us lots of more details about your life and the economic situation.

I've spoken to one Russian guy who was present with the early internet, when Russian sites were .SU, and I've spoken to the girl (now a woman) in pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=qI9lQnGQUIE

Shouldnt you be defending DPR?

Says the nancy boy from a country run by a nancy state that bows down to Muslims and falsifies history against itself. You cower under the weight of your history and scream like a bitch to be replaced.

>Are you someone who believes in Kievan Rus?
What do you mean? It's like asking an Italian if he believes in Roman empire.

>Do you eat Buckwheat often (I've started eating it for breakfast now)?
I used to, but right now I'm trying keto just because I have access to a lot of cheap salo and keto makes me less hungry so I spend less money on food. I suggest you read Pohlyobkin's recipe for buckwheat.

>Tell us lots of more details about your life and the economic situation.
Me personally - too much shit to tell. Working for Russian TV, saving money and planning to go back home in 6 month of so.
DPR in general - we are doing very well considering economic isolation. Basically, Ukraine is shooting it's own leg by blocking any trade with us and Russia knows that they can get away with any bullshit. But we have a lot of our own industry, agriculture and stuff like that and we even manage to develop it. For example, recently Iran of all countries bought a bunch of metal we produced and ordered much more in advance.

>Shouldnt you be defending DPR?
There's enough people defending DPR already who are much more suited for the task. I'm a skinny fuck who never fired a gun in my life. We have a conract-based army, so no, there is no obligation for me to enlist.

Except pills and studies done in the west, by organisations that don't even like Putin, show that he has enormous support. You don't like him because you're an anime watching dweeb. Russia is too masculine of a society for you.

Polls*

What a surprise, a British man loves himself some monarchy.

Are Russians scared of Chechens? Chechens seem like the uber-Russian, like basically all the qualities of a Russian magnified by 10, with Islam thrown in the mix (replacing cucktianity).

This tbqh

ikr

Are Americans scared of black men from ghettos? They seem like the uber-Americans, like basically all the qualities of an American magnified by 10, with Gangster culture thrown in the mix (replacing cucktianity).

>russia
subhuman shithole

>hides his own country behind edgy Kekistani flag

So, what's the progress with Kebab removal in Sebia?

Blacks are the most devoted Christian group out of every other ethnic group. Also our cops kill them all the time and apparently they're more afraid of us than we are of them.

But I never seen a Chechen be afraid of a Russian.

Are Europeans afraid of Syrian "refugees"? Are you afraid of Mexicans?

There's nothing special about Chechens. An ultra-nationalists ultra-conservative (in a bad way, like "you better like Allah or else we cut you up" conservative) Islamic ethno-social group which thrives on federal welfare. Basically, all of Russia is paying a toll to Ramsan Kadyrov for not having radical Islamic war-mongering state within our borders. Instead we have radical Islamic state under total control of local oligarch.

How did Russia fail to genocide the Chechens?

Because this wasn't the goal? Or should I articulate the difference between war and murder to you?

Is DPR really its own little country or its all just steered from the kremlin?

Fun fact: Finland paid for Saint-Petersburg's sewer water purification systems in order not to have all that shit coming to Finland by sea.

when was this give me proofs

Short answer - yes, we are on our own, but extremely economically dependent.

Long answer - in 2014 many people hoped that Russia will take us in like with Crimea, but Russia doesn't give a fuck about us and worries only about their fleet. As far as I can tell, it was quite a surprise when we actually did proclaim independence, absolute madmen that we are.

As for now, we almost all internal affairs is controlled by our own government with the exception with some Russian military "advisers" who use the leverage of Russia being our only connecting with the rest of the world (transport and trade) and then basically tell us to stay put, suck up to the daily shelling of our major cities and don't try anything offensive. They just don't want to deal with us and want us to be another Transnistria. They did supply us some ammo back in 2014, as far as I know (and I know quite a lot since I was in the City Council building most of the time as a translator for journalists), but nothing too crazy. Certainly didn't meet nor see any Russian troops. Volunteers - yes, but not proper military. Cossacks were total assholes, thought, basically militarized gangs to took cars, robed local businesses and stuff, most of them in local prisons now.

So we are trying our best to be an independent state, and de-facto we are, and we have an amazing potential for development (we have soil soooo good Hitler used to transport in on trains to fertilize German lands, for example), but it's a bit hard with war and no international recognition. The only way to change it is to make Ukraine recognize us, but they won't even consider it for at least 10 more years, I think.

fontanka.fi/articles/2947/

no fin/eng option for the article but i'll take your word for it since it makes sense.
people often talk here with their fantasy of taking back karelia but i keep telling them that its probably in such a shit state that it would cost 6 gorillion shekels to just rebuild it back up to our standards

It costed at least 4,57 million euros in 2011 only to keep all the shit of this region away from Finnish waters, according to the article.

>World superpower reduced to a banana republic asking for gibs
J U S T
U
S
T

well money well spent considering what else kind of retarded shit we fund, allthough pootintin should of done this by himself.

There's a fringe Karelian separatist movement, not ethnically based, just pro-EU pro-Dem loonies with portraits of Mannerheim, probably self-appointed VIP CIA plants, their major figures ended up in emigration in the last few years. The main dude writes a column in Russia's edition of Forbes.

You don't understand.

WE MADE SUOMI CLEAN OUR SHIT
AND WE MADE THEM PAY FOR IT

Eбaнa poт, чё oпять нaчинaeшь тo?

Did the artist miss вeликoй on purpose? The meaning is entirely different without it.

Again make russia

(what it literally says)

He, нy a хyли oни, ёпты бля?

Mыж yмнee пиндocoв, чё им oбъяcнять тo, пycть живyт в мaнямиpe

>But I never seen a Chechen be afraid of a Russian.
Because even cops rarely carry around their guns.

Stalin finally solved the Chechen question by genociding them all way back in early 1944 (google Operation Lentil), but then (((Khruschev))) came to power and fucked everything up.

youtube.com/watch?v=g2J4cRJX-Mg

Do Russians get offended when you remind them that they are a regional power, not a superpower? Obama said this once and I heard RT ran it for days and days.

>WE MADE SUOMI CLEAN OUR SHIT
Dunno, Ivan, it's still full of Russians, so I guess we didn't clean all of it.

It's a political equivalent of telling a retired crippled wrestler that his dick is small.

>WE MADE SUOMI CLEAN OUR SHIT
>AND WE MADE THEM PAY FOR IT
So you are Indians>?

There is a slang phrase cдeлaть *кoгo-тo* which can roughly be translated to "dupe/defeat someone", but I'm not sure if the artist knew Russian well enough to pull that off.

youtube.com/watch?v=lm_JVC_kbpM

YOU KILLED JEFFK

There's a perfect blog post on the subject, from one of the most popular writers in the Russian Internet, you may want to Google Translate it. galkovsky.livejournal.com/267778.html

TL;DR. American establishment acts irrational and cannot decide what Russia is, a bee or a KGB.

Let's not turn this thread into a usual shitstorm? Pretty please?

What shitstorm? I like just Sektor Gaza, my favorite song.

youtube.com/watch?v=F6fNvDtRUcU

HIS NAMA JEFFK

>There is literally nothing wrong with being Russian
They are feminized to such an extent that pokazuha seems as something tangible.

The mere presence of Russian and Ukrainian flags in the same thread can potentially trigger World War 3

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7YLoNCvmPk

>The mere presence of Russian and Ukrainian flags in the same thread can potentially trigger World War 3
More like drunk war 2.0

There isn't, I'm a liberal and I love Russia, it's people, it's culture and it's history. I even have a matryoshka doll collection.

I just hate Putin and the other corrupt Russian oligarchs. And I wish Russian trolls would leave our country alone but I respect that the work pays well and it's hard to find a decent paying job in your country.

I had a friend from Moscow who told me that the army puts drugs in your food to keep your dick flaccid, is that true?

>And I wish Russian trolls would leave our country alone

That's American liberals for you, folks.

Common urban legend, originated back in Soviet times.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency

It's been confirmed, you don't have to pretend anymore.

Unless you have to pretend or you will get fired, then it's totally understandable.

Oi vey, shut it down

Comments on Internet are a threat to the very foundations of democracy

1. Are you Graham Phillips maybe? Do you know of him?
2. Did the ukrops really shelled residential areas? Honestly its hard for me to believe, i've worked with some ukrainian imigrants, one from Crimea and one from area near donbas, and they both said that this is russian propaganda
I honestly dont know who to believe

>They did supply us some ammo back in 2014

Well not only, they did supplied everything to your whole army, even some of the units were just normal russian units
You cant buy kalaschnikovs, BTRs and T-72s in a military shop

know your place
if they are legit they should just move here, russia wont gib any clay

What did Russians expect when they removed the BIS? Of course the Khazarian's are going to use everything they have to put you down.
Bad for business if you were seen as a allies since you could help others remove them too.
Many thanks for also changing your trade currency with China to gold.

Plus you are cleaning up Syria.

>Are you Graham Phillips maybe? Do you know of him?
Met him, a very strange guy, but nothing interesting about him. The way he acted seemed to me that he was more of a tourist than a journalist. More than anything else the rebels wanted to be heard in the media raw and unfiltered, and he did just that - listed to them and agreed with everything they said. That's why he had such a great time in Donetsk.

>2. Did the ukrops really shelled residential areas? Honestly its hard for me to believe, i've worked with some ukrainian imigrants, one from Crimea and one from area near donbas, and they both said that this is russian propaganda
>I honestly dont know who to believe

Yes, they did, and continue to do it to this day. My own house was shelled. And I find it hard to believe that DPR is rolling their artillery to Ukrainian positions, fired back and the city and then roll it back. Every day. Consistently. For 3 years straight.

>Well not only, they did supplied everything to your whole army, even some of the units were just normal russian units
>You cant buy kalaschnikovs, BTRs and T-72s in a military shop

Do you realize that military forces and equipment existed on DPR's territory BEFORE the war? Like in any region? It's not like Kiev has exclusively accumulated everything.

bump for more serious russian discussions
youtube.com/watch?v=UbBaSfgNJnE

sergey pls respond, lets not let a good thread die

well

Also, in 2014 they took WWII era tanks that were displayed in a park for 60 years as monuments, did some repairs and used them on frontlines.

greetings once more blyad
tell me what troubles you the most about roossiya these days

Attempts of total control of Internet. Some politicians are literally talking about China as a role model in this regard.

what are they trying to censor?
i believe vpn is pretty usual in russia so this wouldnt work

Any public wifi hotspot requests you mobile phone to identify you. When you buy a sim card they request your passport info.
There's a law that requires any messenger and social network to give any info and any data about you to the government. Telegram tries to resist is for now.
Any "anomizers" (meaning VPN, proxy and ANYTHING that can hide who you are in the Internet) is now banned.
There's a law that requires Internet providers to keep ALL TRAFFIC of ALL USERS for 3 YEARS. Just in case government would want to see if you have been up to anything they don't like.

that sounds england tier police state
i cannot but feel sorry for you
what else is up in glorious rooooossiya

Around 440 Euros average monthly salary, which means there's rich as fuck Moscow and poor as fuck regions, and in regions it's more like 200-250 Euro.
The only presidential candidate who exposes the corrupt government with facts and investigation spends most of him time in jail for organizing legal and confirmed to be legal by local authorities rallies because they are somehow illegal, and his supporters can be fired or be expelled from school or college for attending his rallies. All the money made from the rich resources of our gigantic country go directly into off-shores and pockets of a hundred or two rich bastards.

And the worst thing is, if you live here it really doesn't feel all that bad. Like, you have to sit and think about the situation so it becomes clear to you, it's not self-evident.

it has always puzzled me why russia is so bad
beautiful country with intelligent people (actual russians)
but its shit century after century
how can we fix this

Proper federalization, maybe, with actual local elections.
Not "FUCK WE ARE INDEPENDENT SIBERIAN REPUBLIC NOW, SUCK IT UP, MOSCOW" kind of federalization, but maybe something like US model.

from murmansk to moscow might be an idea for new russia, i do think that after putin someone who actually cares for russia and its history could make it better , just my fantasy though

kek'd heartily at the pic thanks user