I hate this retarded boobs physics

I hate this retarded boobs physics.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/971872/01358ed0b2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to succ them

I like her pantsu though.

Where's the bush? It's common knowledge Japanese girls are NOT shaving.

Why would a decent girl like Hanekawa wear panties like these?

Common knowledge is commonly bullshit.

>decent

You really tried to insult her

Nice SHAFT, you managed to make the entire scene retarded.

Hanekawa is a goddess, she doesn't have body hair

>this is a movie

Holy fuck, SHAFT is grasping at straws here

>the state of SHAFT

>Common knowledge is commonly bullshit.
It's not.

>Hanekawa wearing fuck-me panties

Dear lord she so desperately wanted Araragi's dick, it's fucking pathetic. Or it would be pathetic if she wasn't so smokin hot.

That is literally the first time they meet though so clearly she just likes wearing them

Nips have never seen boobs bigger than A cup, what did you expect?

user girls don't wear fancy lace panties just for walking around. Shit's expensive. Those panties are made to be seen.

Looks like you lack JAV knowledge.

Cat is criminally sexy.

god this show looks fucking stupid

It's very smart and sophisticated though.

How do you know she didn't make them herself in sewing class?

It indicates the artificial imposition of a sexual narrative from the point of the observer.

Just kidding, it's really just a fanservice harem show with stale banter conversations, no plot and no character development except haircuts. But can you blame it for being a top tier fap material? I can't.

Americans everyone

The way Araragi described them, they're not actually supposed to be not a sexually provocative design, more like just fancy in a feminine way that women would like.

Pubic hair is too sexual and therefore isn't drawn much.

Because a teacher would have stopped her from sewing erotic panties in a public school setting.

Pubic hair is gross and must be removed on weekly basis once it starts growing.

>not actually supposed to be not
I didn't intend that to be a double negative.

A teacher would stop their student from finishing her assigned task?

>Americans everyone
?

A public school teacher assigned her the task of sewing erotic panties for herself to wear? What kind of fucking school is this?

why would anyone watch this garbage

The kind that fulfills their students the dream of wearing cute panties without having to pay too much for them.

>why would anyone watch this garbage
What would you watch instead?

Something with a really deep and sophisticated plot, like Elfen Lied.

God I hope no one will ruin cat thread with bat

wtf I hate SHAFT now

You seem to hate everything lately.

wtf I hate everything now

exhentai.org/g/971872/01358ed0b2/

What part of monogatari is this from? I haven't watched any since whatever was before owari

>budget allocation

The theatrical feature Kizumonogatari: First Part of the Tragedy (2016)

oh I knew first part of Kizu came out, but I thought that was a prequel for bat. is there really that much fanservice in it?

That part of fanservice is the key to the entire Monogatari plot.
Araragi's boner after that wouldn't go down, so he had to run out of his house in the middle of the night to buy some fap material.
And then he met bat.

Kizu is so ridiculously over-the-top SHAFT that it makes me nauseous.

I thought they were pink?

>not just masturbating to his memory of Hanekawa's lewd body
what a hacky writing

Because she's PERFECT !

He didn't want to soil her purity.

I still think it's bullshit he didn't end up with Hankawa.

He does after some decades of normal human life.

Then again, after some centuries of love life with Hanekawa, he'll end up with Shinobu for all eternity

On a scale of 1 to your anus, how not-canon is that?

Gatari isn't a portrayal of an objective reality, it's a portrayal of reality as percieved by the main character of the story. It's why everyone suddenly started hating on snake out of nowhere when it was her story.

Don't stick your dick in crazy.
She was in love with what he represented, not Araragi himself. He was yet another setpiece in the marvelous self-arranged tragedy of her own life.

I always hate her.

what did you expect from a shitty anime.

It's more canon than not-canon tbqh.

After all this time I still can't get over how terrible Crab looks with short hair. Hanekawa honestly looks better with short hair and it suits her well; Hitagi looks like a bull dyke with it.

So when did gatari threads become such a den of contrarian shit posting? Is the Reddit infestation really this bad?

I've been gone for almost 7 months so I'm just curious

>tbqh
Fuck off.

have you ever considered that maybe Sup Forums is just a bad board

>Sup Forums is just a bad board
Maybe you should just leave.

The thought had crossed my mind.

real world boob physics sucks

Nice self-moderation

>moderation
No, I'm just curious what you are doing on a board you don't like.
If I wanted to get angry at shit, it would be the meme spam thread. I don't have the energy today.

>I want realism in my anime
sik meme, Sup Forumsro

Why is cat in kizu so much better than all of her other iterations

You mean you've been in this board for almost 7 month. Shaft is Sup Forums's favourite studio.

>Shaft is Sup Forums's favourite studio.
In Shaft threads, sure.

>Why is cat in kizu so much better than all of her other iterations
You mean worse. Her body makes no sense in there.

>She was in love with what he represented, not Araragi himself.
Only at first. It does become something more genuine on her end further into the series, though Araragi was already with Hitagi at that point of course.

So, is half her underwear see through other than the white portions? Is Cat shaved?

The "underwear" is actually just her pubic hair. She styled it up like that because she couldn't sleep the night before.

That's classy. I like it.

>So, is half her underwear see through other than the white portions? Is Cat shaved?
Japanese girls never fucking shave and it's a fact, confirmed by both japanese girls and people who live in Japan. Even if you never fucking go to a public bath it's still somehow a top #1 argument to not shave yourself because hurr durr it's against our society and only JAV shave themselves (not really as well).

I bet the only girls who actually shave are some sportsmen swimmers or something because you wouldn't fucking wear a swimsuit with a bush right?

thats the spirit

Yeah, it was real love on her second outburst

The whole movie was retarded.

rude

more

>she sees ur dick

>The whole movie was retarded.
yeah, that's the series in general. Retarded. But I love every bit of it.

>Hitagi
>Not a dyke

She wants Hanekawa

Keep in mind that you are not Japanese you could only understand up to 15% of the content

Sure, knowing the 17 different interpretations for the kanji he uses for "TITS" really gives some depth to the story.

>story
Americans everyone

t. redditor scum

doesn't matter. Been watching anime long enough to know when something is supposed to be funny, even if i don't completely understand it.

I'm from Laos.