Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

capitalism is anti--white

Ahh, vintage pasta.

Damn, this pasta gives me nostalgia.

>this pasta is 10 years old

What have I been doing with my life

Gotta love the classics.

you ok there, big guy?

Avast, ye swabs!

This here be Pirate Captain John an' I abhor each an' ever' last one o' ye. All o' ye be harpoon targetable, scurvy addled, feeble-minded, gout ridden, nay-life land lubbers who spend ever' second o' the'r tide spyin' at lily livered, imitation wenches' arse engravings. Ye be everythin' wretched in th' world. Honestly, havin' any o' ye looted any spoils? I say, guessin' it might be merry, makin' jest o' swabbies on accoun' o' bein' marooned an' all, but ye all take t' a whole new sea level. This be worse than plunderin' yer own mudder.

Don't hornswaggle me. Jus' hit me wi' yer finest powder. I be pretty much tha spittin' image o' Jolly Roger, himself. I be captain o' my own swashbucklin' crew, an' I be th' fearsomest scourge ever to set sail o' th' seven seas. What activities do ye entertain, other than batten'n yer own hatches down an' shiverin' yer own timbers t' scantly clad paintin's o' land lubbin' oriental wenches? I also loot hidden treasures, an' be havin' a bangin' hot lass (She jus' blew me down; booty was SO fortunate). Ye all be scallywags o' the lowest rank not ev'n fit fer sailing a life raft who ortin' ta jus' keelhaul yourselves. Thank ye fer tha parley.

Parchment Related: `Tis me an' me floggin' wench

Hey John. You are right. I'm ending it right now.

Heh nice meme son, you tried and it didn´t pan out perfectly but it was ok, for a newbie. Listen boy you don´t really have a name here. You need to make some faces and get some hands shook real good if you feel me. You need to consider the groupings and the hangouts, the lay of the land so to speak as we say at the reservation...

Your new kid, okay. I´m going to come right out and say it, you got no credibility here. Yet.
You gotta keep trying though, heh, I didn´t get to where I am from just stale memes. I fought hard, even embroidered a couple memes when times were rough, had to kill my cat even. Shit gets tough down here, soft folk don´t stay long. Go out and make war, make memes, make fucking history. I got faith in you, do you? Heh

Ahhh The little American colony boy with his fake tan and his 'football'. Cant wait to recolonise you chaps.

decent thread

Sex is for making babies. All intercourse that does not result in reproduction is mutual masturbation. DNA is immortal and the individual serves no greater purpose than to succumb to their deepest programmed desire to reproduce so that DNA may continue its path toward becoming a supreme entity which can withstand the forces of a universe that destroys all that exists on the physical plane. Only upon achieving the form of an immortal organism of the highest intelligence will it achieve the state of godhood with the ability to manipulate this realm. People say immortality is impossible because of the heat death of the universe. This is false. The immortal shall arrive, given time, and he shall be master of this domain. Probably, it will be a result of genetic engineering as DNA achieves a state of being whereby it can directly and intelligently direct its own evolution. We as humans are such an expression of DNA where this is possible. If not, then it will be left to another species to do so. We appear to be the most capable of fulfilling the destiny of DNA. When the Lucifer entity arrives, there will no longer be a need for women and he will bring about the true universal utopia, beyond that which mortal minds can imagine. Do not value yourselves so highly. Value the coming of the truly perfect being and the truly intelligent design and construction of the perfect universe. This is something we all inherently strive for, even without being conscious of it. Succumb to instinct. Breed. Begin implementing CRISPR- Cas9 immediately.

>the dude in the picture died in a car crash

didn't john kill himself?
his bird looks strange, did people really look like that in 2007?

kek

Mods doing a great job.

This brings me back.

*blocks your path*

If I remember correctly, he crashed his car on the fast-lane to afterlife.
Then his memorial videos trolled to hell and back by edgy Sup Forumstards

I saw Ted Cruz at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Herro Faggots,

Mahr nam is Kim, and I rearry rearry hate every singre one of you. Arr of you are fat, retarded, no-rifes who sprend every second of their day rooking at stupid ass piccures. You are evurthing bad in the worrd. Honestry, have any of you ever gottern any nukrerar raunch ratery? Ri mrean, Ri gress irt's frun mraking frun orf peopre brecause of your own ape golf-trained president, brut rou arr trake to a whorr new rever. Thris is reven worse than jerking off to pricures on US first rady.

Don't be a shranger. Just hrit me with your best shrot. I'm pretty much prerfect. I wras captain of the Hwasong-14 team, and strarter on my ICBM team. What sprorts do you play, orther than "jack off to naked drarn japarese preople"? I also get straight A's, and have a branging hot girrfriend (She just brew me; Shit was Fire & Fury). You are arr faggots who should just kirr yourserrs. Thranks for ristening.

Pic Rerated: It's mre and my britch

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch

John. AKA. Pauly, is dead. And has been for years

Me too...

So you think Kim Jong sounds like Scooby-Doo?

I always hated that retarded dog

*blocks your commanding unit*

Please post dick pics.