Nunca

Do it

Eu me recuso.
Espanha nunca fez coisa boa.
Obrigado Portugal por nos colonizar.

De nada, huezilians.

Oh and they will

Bring them to heel Spain.

It's time to unleash the fury upon the commie sepratist.

Fuck Castilian dogs!!!!

CATALUNYA TRIOMFANT

Fuck off, pirate.

Enjoy your 155 inches of democratic cock.

Time to send our forces

el justo

That's not how it translates.

Never

who cares

Obeying

I do.

Preferia ser colonizado por um país civilizado, como França ou GB. Pelo menos não estaríamos falando esta bosta de língua.

Hope you enjoy the taste of Leopard 2E treads

Síndrome de vira lata em ação.
Se fossemos colonizados pela França ou Grã Bostanha, estaríamos cheios de negros sub humanos.

E não existe língua de romance mais bonita que o Português, muito melhor que o lixo feminizado que é o Francês ou o preguiçoso e simples Inglês. Se valorize mais, meu amigo.
Ave Dom Pedro.

SEND IN THE TANKS ALREADY PEDRO

El español es mas bonito que el portugues. But is ok

F*ck

SOON BROTHER, SOON

Nine

nah

Brazil estaria cheio de Islâmicos, Negros e Indianos.

shut up macaco vira-lata

Catalonians should just die

It's your opinion, but I never liked Spanish that much.

Maybe it's the way our brains have been wired, but I just prefer Portuguese.

Ao menos podemos nos entender facilmente, mesmo com língua diferentes.

Your opinions are as valid as your country.
Not at all.

If Catalan republic happens Spain is fucked.
If Catalan republic doesn't happen Spain is fucked because the same EU and corrupt cuckery will keep happening.
My body is ready. I refuse to keep working for 500 euro month anyway.

Spanish is the nigger of languages

>Defective EU overpriced military material.
I'd laugh if it didn't cost the lives of our men.
Whoever bought those eurofighters should get shot.

Has Spain done anything other than Article 155?

Damn son, when I was living in Spain I made 20 euros an hour, and I worked 40 hours a week bruh. Felt good.

si us plau, vull polla musulmana a la boca i el cul

he probably dropped out of high school
don´t feel sorry for him

We put this chick in charge in Catalonia now.
She's a cocky version of Hillary clinton, but it's way easier to catch her lying.
Were you an interpreter? Those jobs get you good cash.
Got a degree and speak 5 languages. The job offers out there are just shit. I worked abroad for one year and got paid 2500 dollaridoos. I'm doing this again ASAP.

The Leopard A6 is one of the top 5 tanks in the world. For sure.

The Eurofighter is neither a bad plane, not 5th generation but overall good for interception and close air combat.

Oy vey the evil racist Zyklon Ben is making a new video! SHUT THIS RACIST DOWN! youtube.com/watch?v=li4PZNer3oQ&t=... bv

Teacher actually. I do the interpretation here as it goes.
All the best anyway user, try to keep your eyes peeled for some better work.

>Dropping truth bombs harder than NATO
I love you brother.

>Literal nazis and commies fighting in the streets
>Civil war in Spain about to start
>Germany trying to conquer Europe
>mfw you will fight in the WW3 and die in a blaze of a glorious nuclear explosion
Feels pretty good man.

Feels hella good man

We british would like to give you a loan. Just sign here/........./

Eurofighter particularly has some chink-tier defects and I suspect we're not being sold the best of them. ((they)) also shoved that shit down Greece and Italy's throat, don't know about Portugal. I'm sure you can find more coincidences involving accidents with that model. We're getting a third class ticket on this EU ride and I refuse to clap.
Nice. Good luck to you too.

MAI
SOM I SEREM MANOLO

ok satan

Portugal didn't bought the Eurofighters. We have the F-16's.

Also im waiting to see the boot on catalonia throat, you hermanos are taking to long, just send in the army and quelch the rebelion in days.

Days? More like hours lol

O que tu esperas de comunas sem exército e sem armas? Vi um user da Catalonia falando que iam barrar as ruas para o exército não entrar. É um movimento tão patético que chega a ser engraçado.

:^)

no can do

Vai para o caralho, cona de merda! Não é nossa culpa que tenham bastardizado a nossa lingua ao deixarem ser enrabados por pretos e indios

Hey, não bote a culpa em todos nós.
Nem todo o país tem o mesmo sotaque retardado.

The tl;dr is
>PP, a Spanish party, fueled independentism to sacrifice Catalonia, since Catalans don't vote for him
>This also fuels Spanish nationalism, which means they get massive surges in votes
>The happening is a giant smokescreen
>After consolidating power in Spain, they can just 155 Catalonia and rule Spain unchallenged even in their proven corruption.
And here's why independentism happened
>CiU, the main independentist party, was an old PP "ally".
>Also involved in several cases of corruption
>PP threw them under the bus to cover their asses and they went full independence out of butthurt.
Both parties are trying to rewrite history with convenient truths and neither give a shit about Spain or the Spanish, Catalan or not. It's all a big stunt, and it's working.
Meanwhile you have EU and the corporate mafias trying to squeeze the shit out of us.
This is not a revolt, but it is revolting.
youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04
Check out this Joo. He called everyone stupid on their faces and they all cheered for him. Not sure if this is the right doc, but Edward Bernays is the right name.

Isso é verdade, mas há regras que deviam respeitar, como ambas as 2 pessoas do singular e do plural

Lol. Your ancestors were conquered by castile. You can't vote your way out of submission.

Cataluña por fin, otra colonia mas que se independiza. Alv los gachupos!

must be really fucking boring in portugal to want ww3

youtube.com/watch?v=TC1JsZVvMlE

Opposition is growing Catafags

Couldn't this backfire if after the catalonia crisis is over, the nationalist become anti-EU?

Who knows, the truth is that they are slowly yielding control and what happens on the street is each day more important.

Oh yes it could. That's what I hope. Catalans are still big EUnuchs. They would throw themselves to EU's arms at the first chance. And Spaniards are happy that EU supports them. In truth they're just protecting their investments. Only anti-EU group is pro-independence, the bad news is that they're also hardcore SJW liberal commies.
My point of view is that chaos is the only winning side, and even then it's not victory, but uncertainty.

What about a resurgement of a fascist/franco-ist movement?

Francoists are posers. They're hidalgos: a bunch of idiots playing pretend.
It's long to explain, but this is what PP and Francoists do:
>Pose as nationalists and patriots to get votes
>Start shit with muh Gibraltar and muh Cuckalonia to hide their corruption schemes
>Sell the country to EU and give their sovereignty away
>Build overpriced infrastructure we don't need and use it for money laundering
All this and more, and no one even sees this anymore.
Just FYI as we speak, a new treaty has been effectively approved that cucks our citizens, favoring corporations, and the results of the corruption case in PP were swept under the rug thanks to the unilateral declaration of independence. So very convenient, everything. And everyone claps still because PP is only good at controlling the masses.
We're past the point of no return and still cheering.

>colonia
Shut up Vladimir. It was never a Colony. If anything its the other way around, the Catalan main export market is Spain.

Sad, and too bad that your monarchs are busy doing inane shit instead of what they used to 500 years ago, that is, reigning.
And I guess nobody is willing to make a decent party because it's likely that the ideas are there but you can't say the same about the budget.

I wish you a prosper future.

They just did, though.

LOL
cadenaser.com/ser/2017/10/27/tribunales/1509126971_801763.html

Actually, they didn´t.

>SOM I SEREM MANOLO

Of course you are and you will be

idiots

>Of course you are and you will be
(A republic)

what? it was a royal matriomony. Noone invaded catalonia xD

Blocks your path!

How is that Valle de Aran and Tabarnia going? You are going to accept their independence, right Catalans?

thats exactly what they did , cletus.

O que falam já não é português há muito tempo.

What you speak hasn't been portuguese for a long time.

No
Also release our brother Galicia pls

why tho?