No new episode for 2 weeks

> No new episode for 2 weeks

> Next episode will be a 1 hour special covering the entire final Naruto v Sasuke fight

> It's fucking black and white

What is Studio Pierrot doing? Are they doing a manga-style episode?

Should they really be experimental during the final fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3fOdfZWj2eI
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-02/naruto-epilogue-novels-get-tv-anime-this-winter/.104956
youtu.be/cXeb9cb6k0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds like a masterpiece in the making

At least it means they are putting some effort in it.

That's cool, but I wish it was in color all the same.

The final fight from Naruto was pretty great, hope this one is similarly good.

The staff list for the upcoming three episodes is good. The preview is probably just paying homage to the manga, but the episode will have colour.
EP 476, 477:
Screen play: Yuka Miyata
Storyboard/Episode director/Animation director: Hiroyuki Yamashita

EP 478:
Screen play/Storyboard/Episode director: Toshiyuki Tsuru
Animation director: Toshiyuki Tsuru/Hiroto Tanaka

As far as I know, some really talented people worked on the anime.
I didn't really watched it but It seems the Naruto vs Sauske and the Pain episodes have very interesting directing and animation.
Now that the anime is going to end, can someone list some of those brilliant episdoes (if there are more?).

test

Watch the first Valley of the End fight.

Kakashi vs obito was a good fight. Choreography, music, emotional weight, it's all there

Hiroyuki Yamashita's episodes have been the more recent well-made episodes. He directed ep 322, 345, 375.
Toshiyuki Tsuru directed episodes 82 and 85 and the filler Chikara arc(290-295)
The very best episodes are from Atsushi Wakabayashi. He directed ep 30, 71, and 133 for Naruto and ep 167 for Shippuden.

The next episode will be in black and white? Source, please.

Yeah I know

Thanks.
Just so you know I don't care about Naruto, so I'm really talking about the most astounding episodes.

It's not, only the preview is.

Watch the episode preview

Who directed the gaara vs rock Lee fight during the chunin exams?

This honestly seems like a neat idea

I hope they try to emulate Kishi's art-style as accurate as they can

Toshiyuki Tsuru

I had seen, but I thought the whole episode would be like that.

It will be black and white

Well it seems like it, but it's an hour special (two episodes)

Maybe only one of the episodes will be black and white

It's really unlikely to be black and white. The director has never done anything like that before.

> The director has never done anything like that before

And the director has never shown an episode preview in black/white before.

It's the final fight. Maybe they're prepping something special specifically for this

I hope not.

It would be a bold and surprising move for sure, but I wouldn't bet my money on that happening.

Which is kinda ironic, considering Kishimoto's 2nd half simplified artstyle was him taking a liking to the look of some post-timeskip episodes (not realizing that the simplified look only looks good if coupled with nice animation).

Where were Nardo and Sausage when they were fighting Kaguya? Another Planet?

>entire 1 hour fight is black and white sakuga

IF the special won't be black/white, why then would they chose the episode preview to be like that?

>Itachi filler got better animation than the Kaguya fight

Even the people responsible for the shittiest fillers in existence acknowledge that was a terrible final boss fight

They're probably just not finished

Maybe they're going for a vague preview while thinking it would be neat to pay tribute to the manga. It's also a good way to get people talking about the upcoming episodes given how strange it is. Hopefully there will be ads for the special when Pokemon airs next week, there could be some new footage if that happens.

>people really thinking the episode is gonna be black and white
are you guys fucking retarded?

Kaguya was able to summon and manipulate different dimensions

> lava world
> ice world
> world with heavy gravity

Shinobikino

Not entirely true

Tsuru's episode should be really well-directed.

This shit is never gonna end right?

Wha? Is he directing it?

Nothing could've saved that trainwreck of a "final boss"

That was the one episode with solid production values, and even then the animation wasn't all that great. it had some good cuts coupled with nice drawings but the show has performed much better before.

SeeTsuru's episode might cover chapters 698 and 699, or something around there.

Fuck off narutards.

Oh shit, they're going all out.

You don't have to be a Narutard to get hyped for the sakuga/kino episodes.

Not until TVTokyo can find something else big enough to bring in decent ratings.

She literally teleported to other planets. Namek saga coming soon.

That's just expansion DLC for Storm 4 apparently, with a repackaged release.

Naruto looks like Obito in that top pic

There were a couple more good ones...

The episode before Obito dies for instance.

>Should they really be experimental during the final fight?

You now remember Naruto vs Pain.

There were some functional episodes, but I wouldn't call them good.

kek

Studio Pierrot is always several episodes ahead.

There's no way they showed an incomplete episode during the preview. Especially since the Naruto team now has the ex-Bleach team working with them.

It was good fun to be honest, and really well made despite the controversial shots.

> posts a pic of UNS4 DLC

???

Has anyone else noticed that they've been playing Part 1 soundtracks at least once every episode since Obito's death?

Last episode they did a piano version of one during Sasuke's flashback

I hope they keep this trend

youtu.be/3fOdfZWj2eI

Part 1 is superior in everyway. Maybe they've finally noticed that.

Who want to bet that it won't surpass the game Ultimate Ninja Storm handled this fight? Anyway this might be the only Naruto episode I'll watch in a long time just to check it out.

The top Naruto episodes tend to deliver really well so I'd say it will surpass it. The respective episode directors will be able to assemble a great team of animators.

I'm hype as fuck. I also heard its the last Naruto Shippuden Episode. It will porrobly become the best Anime Shounen fight in history or at leats the best animated

So what's going to happen to the talented animators working on Naruto once it ends?
Does Studio Pierrot have any major projects to shift them to?

The Naruto anime isn't ending anytime soon. It will adapt the side-story light novels after this, starting with Sasuke's which should show his exploits after the final battle with Naruto.

> I also heard its the last Naruto Shippuden Episode

Nah, they're going to animate the Naruto Hiden novels

(which takes place around the time of The Last Naruto the movie)

Boruto

Or maybe they can pick up another promising shounen manga (if there are any)

Pottery

A lot of them are freelance, such as Norio Matsumoto and Ken'ichi Fujisawa, so it doesn't matter.
The in-house ones like Hiroyuki Yamashita and Naoki Kobayashi will obviously work on whatever the studio does next, but that won't stop them from being free to work on other studio's projects. Kobayashi did key animation for Kizumonogatari 2 and Kimi no Na Wa. earlier this year.

TG: re adaptation?

Yeah but those will be like Ova's or something like that. This episode will probably be the anime Shippuden last episode or at least i hope

No, it's airing on TV.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-02/naruto-epilogue-novels-get-tv-anime-this-winter/.104956

Nah it's going to be part of Shippuden

They already animated the two Itachi Hiden novels sometime during the Infinite Tsukuyomi filler sequence

Which weren't done with OVAs

Return with Bleach.

Nah. Enjoy your live-action.

Its a shame they were a bit shitty. I mean they were decent i guess but Pierrot didin't followed the Novel 100% right. Hope they do it right this time

It'll be probably go like this:
> Naruto vs Sasuke
> Chapter 699
> Naruto Hiden novels
> Chapter 700

I'm hoping that the novels that take place during "The Last" era will be more interesting.

We've already seen enough of Itachi's story, so I wasn't too interested in Itachi Hiden

Rock lee vs gaara

Part 1:
- Sasuke vs Orochimaru
- Rock Lee vs Gaara
- Sarutobi vs Orochimaru
- Naruto vs Sasuke

Shippuden:
- Sakura vs Sasori
- 4-tails vs Orochimaru
- Sasuke vs Deidara
- Team 8 + Kakashi vs Hidan and Kakuzu
- Sasuke vs Itachi
- Jiraiya vs Pain
- Naruto vs Pain
- Sasuke vs Killer Bee
- Madara's resurrection (vs Ninja Alliance)
- Kakashi vs Obito

Now that Shippuden is ending, post your fav OP

youtu.be/cXeb9cb6k0I

>I approve this
t. Hideki Anno