Why is the youth in Western countries so degenerate?

Why is the youth in Western countries so degenerate?

youtube.com/watch?v=wiYzdcnMfbs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=co1J3vJdtrQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want her to pee in my mouth

in your case a huge case of youth unemployment with nothing better to do
Idle hands are the devil's playthings

>septum ring
Degenerate

This. Im disgusted with myself..... plz help :(

so many butterfaces
kek

Why the nose ring for fucks sake?

because they go through puberty and want to fuck everything.
/thread

Negroid (((culture))). It's like you didn't listen or anything. It all started with Jazz.

too many hormones in our water and food. Too many kikes in the media

&/thread

whats wrong with being degenerate if you dont hurt anyone else. i mean i can agree with banning public stuff like pride parades and the likes but still we have to look at it nuanced

something something jewish controlled entertainment industry

And because it's socially more acceptable nowadays to act like a little degenerate slut. And because it's the typical western "culture" what they have pushed to us for many years.

reeeeeee

Theybe been raised on a diet of chronic boredom, sex sells, and have no hope for the future because boomers still want the cake, the cream, and the plate it came on all for themselves.

What the hell else are they supposed to do?

What a shit song too.

why is it in Eastern countries too?

no, I think they just have the internet and they send each other picutres to jerk off to rather than sneaking their boyfriends through the window when their parents are asleep.

probably a step in the right direction tbqh

what the fuck is that noise on the background.
what the fuck do people voluntarily subject themselves to this - could watch the vid for 5 sec or some.

Hmmmm... Why indeed? I can't put my finger on the exact reason, but I sense there is more going on than what we see on the surface.

Listen to the Music in that Musically video and you'll realize why.

Degenerate media leads to degenerate youth.

The irony is they are the ones letting in Muslims. Those Muslims they love so much will quickly turn the west into Saudi Arabia once they take a couple governments over which won't be long now.
France,Germany,Netherlands,Sweden and UK are the top contenders for first to fall.

theyre convinced to be like this by (((I dont know)))

Simple, terrible fucking parenting.

>why are polish whores in western countries so degenerate
lowIQ

@ 1:13 on the left ....Mother of God

that house looks so comfy

REMINDER: IF YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH THESE GIRLS YOU ARE A PEDOPHILE WHO BELONGS IN JAIL

well i watched the whole thing, im degenerate now?

can anyone explain what the fuck is this shit? why they move like they have some serious brain aneurysm or sesuire and speed up the whole thing to look even more unnatural and unsexy? bitches can't dance even if you taser them

Wommen was a mistake.

Media is run by kikes

lol

German youth is even more degenerate, as hard as it sounds. Especially when they come to Spain.

I find that FAR less degenerate than the video OP posted.

I think it's time to listen to some russian rap full of testosterone to clean our ears and get rid of the smell of compress that infects this fucking thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=co1J3vJdtrQ