Focus on the economic aspect

Black & white kids growing up in the same class while have the same academic performances, family values and impact on society, regardless of how positive it is when their lives end.

You're obsessed with dindu nuffins because they're averagely poorer.
You're not racist, my american friends.
You're just classist, but you hate the concept because you also think you live in the land of opportunity.

Extract this info from the data you usually spam around and prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6J6AL9Ztuvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You're just classist,
try living or dealing with niggers on a daily basis and see if your reddit-tier theory holds water.

Imagine being surrounded by 70-IQ mongoloids prone to violence, desperately needing attention and only operating on the most banal, impulsive decisions....

>prove me wrong

>you hate the concept because you also think you live in the land of opportunity

>You're obsessed with dindu nuffins because they're averagely poorer

>Black kids growing up in the same class while have the same academic performances, family values and impact on society

>You're obsessed with dindu nuffins

>Extract this

>family values

>impact on society

Wrong.
Circumstantial evidence.

>Circumstantial evidence
the flag gives it away every time, redditor

>academic performances

niggers

America belongs to blacks

experience proves you wrong. It doesnt take long for people who live in black dominated cities to see majority of their population is dindu. It's not the depiction you see on tv or movies, it's much worse. Seeing them everyday, time after time mean mugging, talking like enraged apes, driving like Asians, stealing, shooting, neglecting or abusing their kids, and sexually assaulting women and children. When this happens on a daily basis you slowly become that in which you hated... a racist, but hell, black people are far more racist than white people, so what's the big deal?

Just class he says

What the goddamn fuck

Dey da sayme tho

>black people are far more racist than white people

>neglecting or abusing their kids

>mean mugging

>stealing

>shooting

>sexually assaulting women and children

>every single white majority country on earth is functional and safe

>there isn't a single first world black country or black country functioning as it should, even those pumped with tourist and oil money from white nations

Makes me activate my almonds.

The poorest white kids do the same on SATs as the richest negros. Someone post the image you know the one. I’m racist because it’s the only logical position to have. Evolution occurred and ily a fool would think the harsh frozen landscape of Europe and the eternal summer plains of Africa would produce the same human. Also the proliferation of ones genes is the sole imperative of life, with every behavior in biology looked at through the framework of how does this spread genes. With that in mind, I care most about children, then my family, then my race. If aliens showed up on earth I would gladly defend a negro from the xeno scum

OP is shit.

Sage.

>Asians
>High IQ
most Chinese and Japanese fudge their IQ numbers

It's okay to be insecure about your IQ.

>Black & white kids growing up in the same class while have the same academic performances
There is absolutelty 0 data that would confirm this claim when talking about general population.

story?

Academic performance means nothing. It's a government institution and very little of the curriculum is engaging or intellectual. If you can turn yourself off and be a robot for a few hours, you will succeed. Whites that fail at school fail because it's boring and doesn't engage your brain-- they don't do the work. Blacks that fail at school fail because they're too stupid to read instructions.

>You're obsessed with dindu nuffins because they're averagely poorer.
No I'm afraid White Liberals which I suspect you are are the class idealists. The premise that equality among the peoples of the world is so deeply flawed that your whole worldview can only withstand by the removal of any and all objecting opinions. Germany was laid waste by the Bolsheviks and their banking allies in the UK and US. Now we will pay for the sins of our fathers as our people are plundered, women are raped and children sold into slavery.

The fact that niggers obtained, an still have rights, is humanities biggest failure.

>nazi flag
are you insecure about your race?

>story?
niggers nog nigging
you were expecting a logical explanation of random acts of nigger violence? Quit thinking like a white man

While this makes me mad, where are the white parents? They are just as shitty.

>Blacks that fail at school

literally everyone in america at this point is a borderline foodstamping 3rd world mongrel, they're all equally "poor" and in debt
which means niggers and chinkboys are actually inferior to whites

>>nazi flag
>are you insecure about your race?
the redditors that come here thinking they can use popular opinion/upvote on an anonymous site always use the Nazi, Communist, Antifa, or Euro flag

>white parents? They are just as shitty
white parents that live near blacks or send their kids to public schools are shitty parents

Germany started the war in Europe by invading Poland. Say what you want. But Hitler fucked it up for everybody.

Enjoy, alt lite and commie autists

youtu.be/6J6AL9Ztuvk