Hmmm, all 16 lied

Q Thanks, Sarah. Obviously, sexual harassment has been in the news. At least 16 women accused the President of sexually harassing them throughout the course of the campaign. Last week, during a press conference in the Rose Garden, the President called these accusations "fake news." Is the official White House position that all of these women are lying?

MS. SANDERS: Yeah, we've been clear on that from the beginning, and the President has spoken on it.
NEXT QUESTION

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-all-of-these-liars-will-be-sued-when-1477160874-htmlstory.html
deadline.com/2017/09/donald-trump-summer-zervos-lawsuit-gloria-allred-dismissal-response-1202173360/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. This is gunna clear bill cosby too
Nbc really shit the bed

I would like for these women to be made example of.

It's really not that hard to pay a group of women to say the same thing.

have yet to see this. thanks for the laugh.

>>women lie

awesome

So why has Summer Zervos's legal team subpoenaed "all documents concerning any accusations that were made during Donald J. Trump's election campaign for president, that he subjected any woman to unwanted sexual touching and/or sexually inappropriate behavior."

Attention seeking whores, If someone touches my ass i couldnt give a crap. If it was a guy it would be awkward but I wouldn’t by crying alone in the corner of my room each night.

>So why has Summer Zervos's legal team subpoenaed "all documents
It's called making a case. Even a fake case has to issue subpoenas to appear real.

OP was molested by his creepy faggot uncle. Sad!

Placing my hand on the back of a woman while asking her on a date is considered sexual assault these days so who the fuck knows. Goddamned ridiculous.

G>>anonymously.
In October 2016, Summer Zervos accused Donald Trump of sexual misconduct towards her while she was a contestant on The Apprentice several years earlier:

Gee...weird timing. Guess she just never got around to it.

What will happen when Trump supporters realise ((they)) are all part of the same group?

The only ones able to be verified were proven to be lies. According to Trump himself they are lies. You can choose to believe already proven liars or the accused. I'm sure you will came to a reasonable conclusion.

So one of this cabal of women who made all this shit up because they were paid has decided to take it to court and is seeking all available evidence on the cabal of women, so that it can be all be displayed in court. Something doesn't add up.

>The only ones able to be verified were proven to be lies
link?

Yeah that's what a politically motivated case looks like, they are really not that rare, how new are you?

its a little different, when there is a $1.5b campaign that is paying for you to file a sexual harrassment lawsuit regardless of the validity of your claims.

I'm pretty sure not one of the 16 lawsuits you are talking about were settled, they were all thrown out of court.

if you have evidence to the contrary, please present it.

its not a "cabal", nobody is claiming that.

its a campaign.

If you want to believe these women why don't you yourself look up these "cases", hmm? One literally accused him of sexually assaulting her during an interview in a public space filled with cameras and journalists. Why don't you look into the cases when it's clearly of such a concern to you?

Explain to me how this conspiracy will prosper by seeking all available documents on all the women, in court.

Is it normal behaviour to invite your assaulter to promote your restaurant the year of an election (zervos)?

Who said it will prosper? Do you still not get what a politically motivated campaign towards someone is used for? It's used for press. Just like how certain judges keeps attempting to block Trump's travel ban, they are utterly futule and laughable at best, but it gives the jewish press something to use to further attack Trump with.

Headlines

oh look what just raised its ugly little head again. ONE question and Team Trump is desperately clutching for a lifebelt, drowning.
LETS EXPOSE THESE SEX PESTS Sup Forums, YES ALL OF THEM. hahahahhahaha. This time, its not going to disappear so quick.
>I've known Donald a long time, and frankly, I'm not surprised
lmao

So that's a no on that link proving the allegations to be lies?
What about a court case dismissing any of these?

3.1 Jessica Leeds (1980s)
3.2 Kristin Anderson (1990s)
3.3 Cathy Heller (1997)
3.4 Temple Taggart McDowell (1997)
3.5 Karena Virginia (1998)
3.6 Mindy McGillivray (2003)
3.7 Rachel Crooks (2005)
3.8 Natasha Stoynoff (2005)
3.9 Jessica Drake (2006)
3.10 Ninni Laaksonen (2006)
3.11 Burnett's unnamed friend (2010)
3.12 Cassandra Searles (2013)

4 Allegations of pageant dressing room visits

4.1 Miss Teen USA contestants
4.2 Bridget Sullivan (2000)
4.3 Tasha Dixon (2001)
4.4 Unnamed contestants (2001)
4.5 Samantha Holvey (2006)

Woman attempting to extort a wealthy man......do go on.

You're claiming these women are paid off by jews, in a multi-decade conspiracy to smear Donald Trump?
Why the fuck would the main accuser demand all papers pertaining to this 'conspiracy' and that they be aired in court?

What about a court case at all? No? Oh, ok then.

What, like Summer Zervos defamation lawsuit?

>>thinking Zervos has anything to do with this

She's such an ill-tempered frumpy sasquatch that every time I see her I think 'Wookie'

Trump owned the Miss Universe franchise, which includes Miss USA and Miss Teen USA, from 1996 to 2015.[66][90] Contestants of the shows have alleged that, during his tenure, Trump would enter the dressing rooms while they were in various stages of undress. These incidents happened in 1997, 2000, 2001, and 2006.[92]

During a Howard Stern interview in 2005, Trump described his practice of walking in unannounced while beauty pageant contestants were naked or partially clothed:

I'll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else....You know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant. And therefore I'm inspecting it... Is everyone OK? You know, they're standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.

Multi-decade? What are you talking about? All of these women came out about it at an event aired on TV about a year ago. Doesn't take that much work to find people who Trump might have offended in the past, pay them off and do a media stunt.

>looking at half naked women who are totally fine with it is now a crime

Maybe if we're talking about an opportunistic person. My guess is she tried to play Trump to her own profit back in the Apprentice times using her female assets. Presumably she couldn't get guarantees of being able to profit when Trump made his sexual advances so she turned him down. It could've been something that technically qualifies as a sexual assault, but at the same time it seems highly likely she just overplayed her hand. Then she tried to profit again during the campaign and got turned down and decided to pay back.

You mean the state suit that doesn't even get recognized?

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-all-of-these-liars-will-be-sued-when-1477160874-htmlstory.html

It's more impressive than Trump's suits against 16 people, which never happened.

lol perfect!

> "All I can say is it's totally fake news, just fake. It's fake. It's made-up stuff.."
lmao. bu-bye now Donny. In the end, The Fall, its always the wimmin.

Too bad he won eh. He is the President now, that changes a few things, for you not to realize this shows how retarded you are.

'Zervos’ suit got some strong legal backing earlier today from a trio of law professors who back in 1997 argued that Bill Clinton wasn’t immune from Paula Jones’ civil suit.

“No one in our nation is above the law, not even the President,” said Prof. Stephen Burbank, Prof. Richard Parker and Prof. Lucas Powe Jr of University of Pennsylvania Law School, Harvard Law School and University of Texas, respectively in an amicus brief submitted Tuesday (read it here). “The Supreme Court has accordingly held that the Constitution does not immunize the President against civil suits based on conduct that is wholly unrelated to the President’s execution of his office,” they added.'
deadline.com/2017/09/donald-trump-summer-zervos-lawsuit-gloria-allred-dismissal-response-1202173360/

>In the end, The Fall, its always the wimmin.

Thank god they avoided Hillary then.

yes lad, your hot hitler pic and lolhewon means he is now immune from all legal considerations

It means he no longer benefits from persuing a case against these women, how dense are you? You don't even know your own thoughts.

Yes, we are all very aware of Bill Clinton's past, thanks for reminding us what a horrible family that is.

The civil state lawsuit against Trump will have to bring forth actual evidence before enforcing Trump to testify, I'm sure you are aware of the fact that the President can still claim the lawsuit hinders him from active duty, her words are not enough to force the President to put the country aside for a drawn out court case unless there's substantial reason to do so. But I'm sure you knew that already.

There's important differences
Paula jones was bringing a civil suit for sexual harassment 2+ years prior, while it was under the statute of limitations, and was claiming Bill exposed himself to her.
Zervos is claiming some sort of defemation by his claiming her claims were untrue. She's asking for communications to prove he spread a false impression about her.
The incidents in question were him supposedly giving her a kiss in an office, and then a handsy make out session at a hotel restaurant.
This whole thing is about to get tossed out, because you can't accuse someone of a crime and then have a broad subpoena to try and find some evidence that they told other people they lied about not committing the crime.
Like, the FBI get to do that, but not regular courts

>"Defendant seeks pre-answer dismissal of this action because he claims this Court has no
power over him.."
lmao. Theres a valid argument, keeping Trump tied up defending his indefensible and caveman-like attitudes towards anything with tits would cause the country demonstrably less harm than having him in situ. Put the country aside for a minute Donald, and defend your honesty n honor in open court. You know you want to.

if they did't do that all toghetger one month before the election....it was clearly propaganda, are you all this retarded.

Because the news wont tell people they found nothing. They'll tell people Drumpf is going to court over sexual assault charges and that's enough for people

She's quitting the job next week. It's so visible how worn out she is. They need to find an idiot who is incapable of having selfawareness, a nigger would be good choice.

It's the wrong state, that's why
The incident happened in california, but the law won't allow for this shit there, so she took it to new york.
But you can't shop around for a court.
You can only go vertical, not horizontal
Either she brings it on a national scale, or a Californian level

What does the pink tie mean?

>"Defendant asserts that state courts may not constitutionally assert jurisdiction against federal officers.."
>"Defendant contends that it would violate the Supremacy Clause for this Court to exercise jurisdiction over Plaintiff’s claim while he is in office.."
dunno - only briefly flicked through the docs, but Trump def. seems to be arguing, 'Supremacy Clause of the Constitution' means, a State Court has no jurisdiction over him, because President. That Trump can demonstrate no precedence for this claim, and is furthermore confusing his person with his office, is neither here no r there. As said, only superficial understnading of this, but, that the court is not where the incidence was, appears of no issue AFAIK.

You know, with most dudes with Trump's money and power, I would assume they'd been a naughty boy a few times.
Trump? The dude eats his steak well done, he doesn't drink or smoke or do drugs of any kind, he is a very odd duck. If he was into some weird sexual shit Epstien and co would own him, but they clearly don't.
He's the last person on earth you would think to be squeaky clean, but there you have it.