Dangan Ronpa 3

Dead or Lie?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/wmavfk.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is she smiling?

Yukizome Chisa does not smile

Would it be wrong to say that danganronpa is chuuni as fuck?

Anyone else pissed that Mahiru and Fuyuhiko have absolutely no tension between them because of Natsumi?
I'm just kind of pissed they turned everyone in class 77 into big fucking idiots because they need to pander Hinanami and develop Izuru over the next couple episodes and just handwaving the rest of 77 as useless mooks.

Why did Chiaki or Nagito not explain how Nagito got shot? Is Chiaki's pussy just so wet for Hinata and Nagito's boner is just so hard for Izuru that they thought he wouldnt do anything without knowing what he is? 1 cour despair was a mistake.

it is chuuni senpai

She shot her own philosophy in the foot already in DR1 since she had to memory wipe everyone for them to even consider killing one another in her eyes

or even in DR3
>Kill each other or we'll kill you
>Also we have your family held hostage
>Dude DESPAIR lmao

But Enoshima Junko does

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO Raiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo

I miss her

I want to marry Sonia!

2 more days Juzobro, will you stay strong or fall?
I can't wait.

In your own fucking screencap Chiaki says she'll save her Instructor first

I don't get it, is Chiaki, like, not supposed to care about her first real friend who fucking disappeared without a trace?

>Second best scene in the whole anime

>Anyone else pissed that Mahiru and Fuyuhiko have absolutely no tension between them because of Natsumi?

Mahiru should be more apprehensive around Kuzuryu probably but would he even be aware about her involvement?

>they actually fucking went with mindhack anime in the end

He's fine though so she doesn't have to worry about him.

In the game, he figured out she was involved.

But i really don't think he knew that here.

That made me so squeamish and uncomfortable

>In your own fucking screencap Chiaki says she'll save her Instructor first
Does it fucking matter? She was thinking of both.

She just had a whole speech talking up Chisa to the class so she's fresh on her mind.

But this cunt is just like "I like your long hair, Hinata-kun. Thanks for shooting Nagito, nobody likes him anyway"

I miss her too actually, I'm surprised she became one of my favorites characters in the franchise, I certainly did not expect that about a DR character who is anime only

Seiko best girl

This desu, everyone else got boners while I cringe like fuck.

>nobody likes him anyway
She likes him enough to save his fucking life by lifting him and shooting his name a number of times.

>Yukizome Chisa does not smile

What did he mean by this?

They probably only listened to her moans.

Except she IMMEDIATELY screamed out Nagito's name in concern, Nagito, the dumb little dipshit who tried to become SHSL School Shooter

And more importantly than showing CONCERN for Nagito - Chiaki SAVED his sickly ass by carrying him back to Class 77

>Chisa's look
Yeah, I agree.

I know faggots, it's just that she forgot about Izuru shooting Nagito pretty quick.

But beyond that, she likes Nagito in the same way she likes everyone that isnt Hinata. It's because she's "supposed" to like him. And highlights a big flaw in making Chiaki real. Her interactions with everyone not Hinata have no depth and I cant care about her rousing up her class to be lemmings.

Every time I see her I can't help but notice her mask has the same pattern on it as Kirigiri's gloves.

I really fucking hope it's not junko again i swear to god i will drop this fucking series forever

I'm fine with it being despair chisa but fuck

The Juzoboys? Falling?! Ha!

Despair not, brother: we will stay strong and stick together until the very end, despite the outcome. Our comradery knows no bounds!

That made me laught brother, thank you!
Despite being tragic, that scene was comical indeed.

They shot her thighs/chest while she moaned uncontrollably, even if it wasn't their intention it sent somewhat of a erotic "message". But yes, I too felt that scene surprisingly disturbing.

Lets hear some theories.

Why does Izuru upload the Junko AI when it seems like he doesn't give a shit so far? What will happen that convinces him Junko is worth keeping around?

She warned him not to shoot but the faggot didn't listen so he deserve it if anything.
Also why are you saying the obvious?
She loves Hinata so of course she'll treat him in a special way or are you the kind of cuck who want his waifu to treat every guy the same as you?

I worship her for Cure W. She saved someone in the end, so I'm sure she's smiling in heaven.

but the fact that she'll succeed in saving everyone with the Cure W she left, though

No, I just want some character from Nanami and class 77. I know DR2 ultimately centers around Hinata and him getting over his insecurities but I'd like a little break from Izuru doing nothing and class 77 being shit. I hate seeing Mukuro every week.

>Togami
>Genius
Everytime.
Let me remind you that he's useless in most cases so if you're going by general knowledge then Chihiro deserves to be higher.

>what happened to your hair
>not asking about the glowing red eyes first

I imagine she'd care more if Nagito hadn't tried to shoot first and was actually wounded.

>Mikan
>Pretty smart tier
Her plan literally depended on Hajime thinking with his dick and just not putting 2 and 2 together

Nigga I can't be bothered to rearrange this thing. I nabbed it a while back and all I did was give Seiko her own tier.

My theory is that Junko is going to give Izuru (Hajime) despair by doing something with Chiaki. He realizes that Hajime is what is causing him these feelings and so he creates DR2 to make it so Hajime gets the fuck over his insecurities. And also for him to get a moral compass by getting back memories because lolSHSL Luck.

His hair is so beautiful she was mesmerized.

Me too,trust me I'm tired of seeing Junko ruin everything every week.
But the anime is short so its kinda rushed, that's why they should've just stuck to games and novels.

Her first name, 静子, apparently can also be read as Kyoko. Probably a coincidence but whatever

Who Naegi x Asahina here

Why did Gundham not just admit he was the killer if their goal was to save everyone again?

Change Togami with Chiaki and it's good.

Can't even begin to care about that ship.

that wasn't his goal.

His goal was not to starve to death in misery. If he got out, that's great, but he knew something had to be done or everyone would die.

That's too funny kek

Survival instinct. His goal was never explicitly that, it's just that it was a win-win situation. If the winner of the fight won, they'd be saved. If the winner of the fight lost, everyone else would be saved. Both options are better than everyone starving to death.

>Her first name, 静子, apparently can also be read as Kyoko.
KODAKAAAAAAAAAA

Because he wanted to save himself above anything else.

Probably he wanted to extend his life as much as possible

Chiaki isn't a genius at all. She's just got above average intelligence and a good intuition. Keep in mind game Chiaki was a literal AI who was aware of what was happening and was able to guide the player along in that way.

>tmw Juzo, Munakata and Chisa are in a threesome relationship
>Seiko is their child

What, is Chiaki Junko too?

As of this episode. I'm positive the only 77 with actual thinking skills is Nagito. He just went along with the save Chisa plan cause he's also insane.

That wasn't his initial goal, but he was okay with that outcome anyway

Phtt Mukuro's the one thing I look forward to in Despair every week once I accepted Class 77 is irrelevant outside of the big three.

>Someone drew the wacky greentext I cobbled up
user, I think I am going to cry

I confess, I masturbated.
a.pomf.cat/wmavfk.webm

Something about Chiaki's VA doesn't sound right. It's like she's not really feeling her role.

In the defense of anyone who isn't Chiaki, Nagito or Peko, they don't really understand just how serious this shit is about to get and think they're just going on another wacky adventure.

Peko's got her duty to her master, Nagito's a madman and Chiaki's just autistic/hope

;_;

I haven't noticed anything bad.

Peko's fucking retarded to let them go along without objection when she just lost and she's probably their best combat potential.

AND Chiaki and Nagito not mentioning Nagito got shot.

>oh this wound, it was a message of love, that's all.
Fuck them for bringing Nagito and useless shits like Mahiru, Teru, Ibuki, or Saionji.

What if i cringed and got a boner at the same time?

>Naegi
>Pretty smart

I don't even think Nagito is Mastermind. he is just extremely lucky, which makes the situations around him as he had planned them.

And they left all the fighters except Akane to go deal with normies. Mukuro could solo everybody that showed up by herself.

Because she is Punished Junko now.

>so weak that she didn't even need the finished product or metal rods in her head to fall into mindhack despair

jesus christ, how pathetic

AND they didnt question where Mikan was. Fucking morons.

Mikan would probably take Fuyuhiko hostage or something.

Even brainwashing isn't necessary for her.

Komaeda's shown to have known who the killers wee literally the second the murders occurred, is extremely adept at manipualting and reading people/situations and has some surprisingly good intuition/deductive reasoning skills.

He just pretends he's a fucking moron who only relies on luck.

Mikanfriends report in! Stand by your angel through the despair.

>Hot Sensei Double Penetrated By Crazy Dyke

>Munakata, Juzo and maybe/probably Tengan all know about Junko's true nature
>did nothing when Jin included her & Mukuro with the rest of Class 78 when locking them up in HPA
I bet this won't be addressed.

>"She saved someone in the end"
>Is a genius pharmacist who leads the branch in-charge of developing and spreading medicines to civilians, yet still thinks that she never helped anyone
Why are DR3's new characters all so bad, meme potential aside?

And let's not forget they didn't call any authority or anything, they have fucking cell phones

Chiaki is the worst girl to ever exist and doesn't deserve any love.

It's super heavily implied, but is yukizome getting off on despair here?
if so 10/10 best scene

It's the memest ship ever based entirely on DR3, the Schoolmode/FTE events and annoying NaeGiri people.
I'll be laughing my ass off if and when it does come true.

Naegi is smart though, sure he had Kirigiri holding his hand some of the way but his reasoning was just as important as his charisma

The real bullshit is Hinata being so fucking smart even outside of Izuru mode, dude was SHSL crime buster or some shit

Yes. Her pleasure centers are being manipulated so she's getting orgasmic pleasure from despair, just as Junko said she would.

>Hajime
>Mastermind

?????

Reporting.

Kodaka seem to think so since she spent too much good time with class 77.
Reporting! Always will.

Go away Junko, also that's Mikan.

Reporting in with cute Mikans!

>Imposter speculates that Mitarai has been captured by Junko.
>Knows Mikan has been tight with real Mitarai.
>Doesnt fucking link or question where Mikan has been.

WHAT THE FUCK?

If you manage to make Junko fall into despair, would she revert to being normal-tier waifu material? Taking despair away from herself would cause her the biggest despair of all.

This desu. I know where they wanted to go with the authority being busy suppressing the demos and they wouldnt have helped them but they really could have made more of a point here.

Think about it for a minute.

Cause he got the upgrade. If not for that, he would be based normalfag

Hajime =\= Izuru

caught up in the HOPE of the moment

Despair Chisa really is hot.