Are Italians truly the niggers of Europe?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8XgvPSAleU

I was about 99 % positive that this guy was "an Italian" nigger but turns out that he really was a mulatto german-saracen rape baby.

Are there any redeeming qualities in Italians except that their women put out really easily? Is there any point living in such a 3rd world country that even the refugees are escaping?

Sicilians (and most southern Italians) are the niggers of Europe, norther Italians are fine.

As an expert on the issue, how many percent white would you say Italians are?

Italian women don't put out easily. I had a much easier time getting laid in Germany and the US. But then again, Italian women are not particularly beautiful IMO

That title is taken by the Russians already, Italos are more like the European street shitter equivalents.

No, they're not. that's the one title we have and I'm not losing it to the spaghetti cunts

Yes

No

Maybe

True, you paddie micks even pirated their flag.

Ahahahahahahahajahahahajajajahahahahahahahahaahahahahahajajajaja
*breath*
AhahahahahahahahahahahahshshshshsshhahahahahahahahahahajaajajajahahBHahahahaahahahahahahahahah

By far the best country to live in

Also, spot your flag faggotttttt

Potentially

You haven't even seen my final form yet.

> be flagboy plumbershit
> "hook up" with plumbershit diaspora in germany
> "h-heh these '''''german''''' girls, amirite plumbers?!"
lmao @ ur lyfe
italian whores make plumbershit refugee sluts look like dogshit

>tfw your fucking shoe thinks its the best country

oi legit question, how do I legally immigrate to Italia?

who the fuck needs you?

stfu nigger

seriously, who in the fuck would need some asian cucklet in their country, you've probably got hands growing out of your ass

Only SOUTH italians are half niggers, NORTH italians are WHITE, because they're of german and celtic descendancy.

If I want to get laid should I study abroad in Germany or Italy?

yeah nah ur a cunt

dude, wake the fuck up
who in their right mind, would want some piece of shit genetic trash nepuhlese hobbit like you, in their country?

>Are Italians truly the niggers of Europe?
we would be, if the rest of Europe didn't import their own niggers to cover, and perhaps surpass, the gap.

shut the fuck up

Just come across the Mediterranean or over the Alps like everybody else.

Follow up question: Which is more likely to give me AIDS?

Theyre more like Eurobia's Mizrahis desu.

lmao
I want to do it legally though. I will respect their laws and social norms and assimilate.

>miss lil cotton is a nigger
pottery

RAREFLAG
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

you've got about as many niggers as france, waluigi stop larping
you're a literal piece of shit, friendo
you've got NO chance of making it to europe legally, so just forget about it and either turn into a refugee beggar or stay the fuck in your shithole

shithellup! >_

>you've got about as many niggers as france, waluigi stop larping

they're in the streets, not in the beds tho, great difference.

how about you assimilate yourself into a ditch and eat a shotgun barrel?

I'll blast you nigga!

I think you have to be one of those 50%face people to unironically think having hordes of niggers is ok, as long as they're "on the streets"

Sluts are the sloppiest in southern Europe, because they're poor, live in a near 3rd world country and don't have any prospects in their life. Based on that I guess you can figure out on your own what countries are the most AIDS ridden ones.

polli

what would be real funny right now, is if you post the cuckshed you live in, and I post my garage which is probably 5 times as big as the cuckshed you live in, and then we can have joke negotiations about how much you're gonna pay to be my personal soyboy

how is life in the mountains bro

Italians don't have any manners and they don't even respect their own laws, so breaking them would be a good start.

>flag
Fuck you, non-country.

take off that flag, plumbercuck

Post your basement.

I love early morning euro-pol. I'm 1/64 German btw

kek, based Berlusconi
aye man, it's all good. But I want to become an Italian.
who hurt you nigga?

it's pretty dark in there

> shit-nigger manlet genetic trash
> I wanna be Italiaaan
checks out, I like how you went for the country that's most "realistic" for some piece of shit like you

Why are americans so horrible? It can be only due to race mixing, I think they are both mongrels AND inbred.

inbreeding is a jewish meme, don't spread it
you only need 300 people male/female to have a healthy self-sustaining population

Calm down Sebastian. You're as artificial country as it can get.

>thinking Italian women are easy to bang
All the Italian guys I know are obsessively horny, and complain about their women.

italian here, I can confirm italians are subhumans and spread great iniquity, don't come here for any reason

you're 100% a plumbercuck though, take off that flag

No but, Irish sure are.

wow, some 4chinkster MET a shitalian and now he knows shitalians, how will germany ever recover
BASED!

The Italians pussed out in WW1 and abandoned their allies to join the French like a bunch if faggots. So yes, niggers.

Would probably think the actual niggers of europe are the niggers of europe before a nation that builds supecars and makes good beer.

You just want to keep all the sheboons for yourself.

Don't show your power level yet Kurz, it's still not safe.

Ahh yes another divide and conqure thread courtesy of your neighboorhood shill

I'm on to you plumberbois, and you know it

Yup.

> amerinigger
> calling europeans niggers
> talking about world wars when united states of nigger only ever war-profiteered
checks out, you're a classic overcompensating nigger

wtf i hate spain now

Dra åt helvete Kalle, ingen gillar dig.

I dunno, I would ask you if there are any redeeming qualities in your countrymen, but you're too much of a pussy to show your flag

kek

how is hating on mulatton-mongrels and [n]generation migrant trash the same as divide and conquer exactly?
you a fucking plumbercuckshit migrant or something, kiddo?

Give me your best shot.

I've only ever seen the ugliest, fattest, genetic trash soyboys talk about war history, tbqh, do you know why that is Joni?

>know five of them for years
>reeeeee don't you dare insult MY germany
not exactly sure why you're so defensive senpai, you should really calm down

you know we can see your ID staying the same, right?

tell me about it, you 20iq nigger

>selectively choosing the period in which Mussolini itself said that italy was not ready for war, yet shitler dragged us in the same as a sole proof to discredit the roman empire, the reinassance and the exploration of the world or anything italy has ever done

Truly, a snow nigger incapable of bringing any argument....but if i had to take a guess you are probably using a proxy as well, otherwise you'd have put the flag immediately

*himself

(Autocorrect, I'm traveling atm)

Daily shill thread
S A G E

making fun of pasta niggers is always ok, but you're conveniently ignoring this

daily greekroach

You talk a lot about soyboys, boy. You sure you're not projecting?

Pic related.

>muh 5 million against 160 million
>still independent, successful and 99 % white
>lol Finland btfo, how can they ever recover t. burger

American education everyone. Go get shot, will you?

post your an hero rates, suicidesoyboy

Here's some of yours.

At least my country doesn't have to import the BBC

here he is again with his historyposting, like that's gonna change the fact that he lives in a shithole
all the shit you talk to amerilards, and yet scandis got cucked the HARDEST by amerijews it's not even a competition
you could be talking to someone on a flagless board, and scandis will literally repeat amerijew memes like moving out at 18/renting/neetbuxing/studying til you're 30/etc like it's your fucking job to be a bootleg american

t. Self hating Italian
Nek yourself

Did school books tell you that?

I've personally met the jokes that are called scandicuck [[[males]]] and I honestly would have preferred to read a schoolbook about you

Did an Italian fuck your wife?

Are you perchance (((an Austrian male)))?

I would have noticed some midget running around with a ladder next to my wife tryna to talk to her tbqh

Yeah dude, and scandicucks are definitely me fav

>tfw italos have to clean daily the shit of "white" tourists when they come to visit our beutiful places.

This is literally the first search result for "Austrian man".

We only have a 48% rate of people who do their A-courses aswell. Austria and Germany invests very hard in the apprentice system, allowing people to work jobs that would require a degree in other countries which is why our economy is so strong.

How dare you insult niggers.

This child diddler was the second and third result.