Best Movie of the Century, agree?

youtube.com/watch?v=SJWM26fy1l4

Too bad for you, Disappearance is from this century as well.

Too bad for you, 5cm per second is from this century as well.

Too bad for you, Keit-ai will be from this century as well.

I think it's Shinkai's best work, even better than 5cps. I think it can be counted for one of the best anime ever made.
Lack of originality is it's main offender, and it doesn't have as broad targeted audience suck as Miyazaki's greatest works. Main audience is mostly teenagers and young adults.
The visuals and music is glorious though, as expected in a Shinkai movie. Compared to 5cps, even the animation is good in this movie.

It's pretty and somewhat shallow. Very normalfag-tier movie.

>stealth youtube upload

Is this a thing now

How the fuck has this not been taken down from youtube yet?

Just like all of this guy's movies. I'll never understand the praise 5cm/s gets.

What kind of retarded criticism is that even?

It's on the bottom of the pyramide.

Ending made me think this guy did the same gimmick again.

Post the one with the smug anime girl on top

The criticism you get from retarded people trying to sound smart.

too bad I'm no longer so young that I enjoy this.

I'm 28 and did enjoy the shit out of it

>Able to leak a movie
>transcodes source to shitty low bitrate 480p, adds chink hardsubs

How can one fuck of so badly?

What is that

is it up on nyaa yet?

It is, but the quality is terrible.

This movie made me tear up from my own happiness for these characters. Such a beautiful film.

Good movie but Kono Sekai has a lot better pedigree so we need to watch that before hailing this as MOTY.

>doesn't have as broad targeted audience

This is both a strength and a weakness. Making something appealing for a broad audience would require some 'simplifying' and 'watering down'.

This is all for the sake of having a "deeper" (for a lack of a better word) movie for the targeted demographic.

That's a fucking nice chair, to be honest.

Spirited Away is from this century. It won an oscar. Can Kimi no na wa do it too?

no because of Ookami kodomo no Ame to Yuki.

I was afraid it would end like 5cm/s.
I got really happy when they actually found each other

Best anime movie of the year.
Arguably the best of the decade.

Looks like one of those chairs that falls apart within a year.

Nice looking though.

best moving wallpaper of mid-2016
at your next party, project this at the wall of your flat and you'll be the hippest cat in town

Too bad for you, Disappearance is from this century as well.

I'm speechless, this movie is a masterpiece, definetely MOTY.

Is this better than the other shit this guy has put out or can I expect something like 5cm/s or Garden of words?

I liked it more and, as you know, you can always trust your best pal, anonymous!

No but this is the best movie I've seen this year.

It's good, but I also get the worst second hand embarrassment from watching it.

you should watch kizu then

Normalfag-tier in that it appeals to a wide audience. You could show it to a non-otaku (or even someone from the West) and they'd likely enjoy or at least empathize with it. This is not a critcism or something that's necessarily bad; it's just a statement about it.

I assume you'd agree that it's visually stunning, so I'll move onto it being somewhat shallow. The story is a like 5cps but with supernatural elements and a happy ending. I don't really mind this, though some might. However, it was exceptionally simple. This can work well if the characters are developed (Tamako Love Story), but it felt like the MCs were just acting through the plot. Briefly, I wasn't immersed. This is my main problem with most films and is why I typically don't watch them. Perhaps it's autism.

The movie was still good though; I'll watch it again when blurays come out and might even buy it since Shinkai's films are a great visual experience, and it'd be nice to see what he does from here. Either way, it's still somewhat shallow and normalfag-tier.

You can download it on nyaa.

it has

Not when Kaguya, Spirited Away and Millennium Actress exist.