Why the most degenerate TV shows cmomes from USA?

Why the most degenerate TV shows cmomes from USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1509190638745.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=C3doPrZTyD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is some creepy shit there...

USA= degenerates.

USA = Babylon the Great

You clearly havnt seen the webm of that UK show where the nig gets to pick his favorite white pussy

where’s the tv show where they pick their dates by looking at their cocks? i can’t remember what country that’s from?

You are like little baby.

usa?

Is this really a thing? I hoped I wouldn't get even more mad than I already am today.

There's a German version of the show too, I believe the idea of the show started in Germany, so it's a Europe wide funded thing.
>Really made me think.

mfw tested 100% white DNA and still a genetic dead end bc autism

uncanny

See
The nigger in the episode gets to look at all the white women's vaginas up close and take his pick of the litter for breeding purposes

i.4cdn.org/pol/1509190638745.jpg

this is the one i was wondering where it’s from?

youtube.com/watch?v=C3doPrZTyD4
>If only you knew how bad things really are.

They are nearly always comparing a white British man to a foreigner in the show and I bet you can guess who they make more favourable.

The absolute state of our country, our forefathers gave their lives for this shit.

That's a nigger?

the amerimongrel is my favourite meme

THE

STATE.

where are the bbcs? they look very average

Why did purple guy think he had a chance ? Women openly detest physically imperfect men

Jews

pleb

I'll tell you the f*cking secret. All shows are from USA.

It's more that they'll have 4 foreigners on and 1 white guy with a beer belly and a micropenis, and then of course it's a white woman who comes out and then has to choose. They're always inviting trannies, gays and bisexuals on too and making the men come out of the booths and make gay remarks about eachother.

Would you believe he's the one that got picked.

>A FUCKING ELEPHANT TRUNK.

We've got a spanish version but their privates aren't censored

>Jews
ok, Jews.. but the people obviously like to watch this shit, supply and demand

The fuck you watch it? You're part of the problem. No viewers = no tv show

Thankfully not that many people watch it, I've never heard it talked about positively. SJW's hate it because of body shaming and what have you, normies aren't keen on it because it's grotesque, and conservative folk tune in every time it's on to examine Mohammed's foreskin very closely on their 4K Telly.

No lad I don't have a Television, but I remember it being in the metro which I like to read on the bus into Uni.

My wife makes me watch Rupaul with her.
Breddy gud show desu.
>Kim Chi ftw.

Jews control the mass entertainment industry in the US. That is why.

CNN all of it lol

You enjoy this degenerate shit? Jesus fucking christ lad get some balls and tell your wife to stop poisoning her mind and yours with that jewish societal cancer.

USA = le 56% white

My x started taking makeup tips from that show and I dumped her right then and there. "Eyebrow liner is not attractive. You look like a whore. I'm done." In hindsight I should have attempted to redpoll her, but that was before I got truly redpilled myself.

Drag Race at it's best is probably the only competition based reality show I've ever seen that I've actually liked. The show is only as good as the contestants though, newest season was fucking unbearable.

>Islam is a threat to our covilization

60´s and drugs.
Lots of people who have delusions, that to be cool, famous and successful, you need to be on TV. Whether you have some good talent and charisma to keep the viewers interested. Or be a downright retarded egomaniac who is craving for attention in any way possible.
The latter ones are too deluded by their "fame" that they cannot even realize that everyone is laughing at them like circus freaks.