Dragon Ball Super

Time shenanigans edition.

They should have just stopped at SSG. I don't even care if the design looks stupid, it's still better than fucking cyan hair.

And we all know it won't be the final transformation, they'll go Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 2 at some point which will probably have green hair or some shit.

Fucking Dragonball AF tier

Black is the best boy, I want him to kill me.

gotta sell those new toys

>go to r/dbz
>90% of is retards posting their garbage fanart and other pleb retards complimenting it like it's actually good

>his face is burning off

they also think the anime is the canon and goku didn't go ssb kaiokenx10 on purpose, after seeing ssb vegeta practically die

He's perfect in every way.

Oh shut the fuck up retard, no instance of Dragonball ever had consistency to begin with or do I need to remind you of Gohan being able to Super Saiyan again (inb4 HURR DURR BUT IT WAS NEVER EXPLICITLY SAID HE CAN'T EKS DEE)

At least the manga doesn't have some random faggot with a Guldo-tier timestop gimmick be stronger than the fucking SSB (with bullshit Kaioken on top), what an absolute joke.

Why didn't Goku just use Kaioken to defeat Black?

the movie itself already established goku could go SSG without ritual anyway

because it was toei filler frodo

Daily reminder that Frieza became (many times) stronger than Goku got in like 2 decades or something, by training for like 5 months.

Present Trunks and Future Trunks are two different entities created by the split in the timeline.

What Trunks thinks is that future Zamasu and present Zamasu are the SAME PERSON just alternating between the timelines at will with the time ring. So if Beerus kills the one in the present, then there will be nobody in the future because the "future" one is there, dead, thanks to Beerus.

What we'll figure out is that future Zamasu is actually a different entity, and probably got mad at Goku and mortals some other way. That's the big plot twist.

ZAM..........a............su.........

Has Mai surpassed 18 as ultimate best girl?

SSB with the RoF + U6 Tourny outfits looks nice. To me it's very aesthetically pleasing, and I wish they kept it.

With the old outfits however, not so much. But I'm getting used to it.

In terms of the actual form, I do like that:
> it's not just another power-up (like SS2-SS4)
> it grants the user divine and undetectable ki.
> the look itself is pretty simple makes sense since it's really just SS + god ki

Also technically it isn't any more simple than SS1 and SS2 either way. The only one's that were over-the-top were SS3 and SS4.

Still in second. Maybe after they have children she'll move up.

> the peak of beauty

>(many times) stronger than Goku
Goku and Freeza were equal in FnF

That image makes best boy Black look ugly, delete it.

I meant before his God powerup

Drains the Ki too fast, unstable and Black would upgrade again if he knew that Goku has something beyond the Blue.

P U P P E T
U
P
P
E
T

Vegeta is NOT Black's personal slut. He belongs to Goku.

Who needs a shitty SSJ3 when you have have an SSJ2 with an equal power?

Goku was able to squeeze out the last bit of SSG power he had left from the ritual at the end of his fight with Beerus

At that final moment, it was literally for a split second. He wasn't able to maintain it because he didn't have and god ki left.

Then Goku never becomes SSG again (at least in the anime)

he wasn't able to maintain it because he ran out of stamina (which you can clearly see him panting and tired)

He hasn't mastered godki at that time, which is why a rage moment happened.

There was no "last bit of SSG power"

Press 'F' to pay respects

Does that mean tea time with Gowasu is cancelled

It is very risky and has about 50% chance of completely backfiring.

the new episode previews

Watch Zamasu use the green rings and recruit all his alternate timeline counterparts. Beerus only killing one of them

In my opinion, Super Saiyan Blue should of been Super Saiyan Red, it would of looked much better if it was just SSJG but with SSJ red hair.

How did it come to this? What went so incredibly wrong?

Wasn't it 90%?

everyone is a slut for him

Dirty smelly ningens did

Golden Frieza was stronger then SSB Goku, in their base forms i think it was stated that Goku and Frieza were matched or that Goku was beating him? either way the reason Goku defeated Frieza was because Frieza didn't train his Golden form which had bad stamina issues.

Running out of power and stamina kinda go hand and hand in DB

Either way Goku was still standing and talking after that.

Trunks's is the original timeline, linked to the silver time ring.

Goku's is one of the 4 alternate ones, linked to the green rings.

Yes/No.

90%, not 50%.

He had 10% chance of success. Nigger gambled hard.

You will just have to commit suicide so you can watch Othertube

? he literally fell to earth

none of this would of happened if these Ningens weren't trash lifeforms

we don't know much about the green rings
they probably work the same as the silver ring

>After finding proof that the present day Zamasu has murdered Gowasu, the God of Destruction Beerus destroys Zamasu. With present Zamasu destroyed, the future should be safe, but future Trunks still feels uneasy, and goes to the future to check things out.

Why the fuck would the Future Zamasu die if he's killed in another timelime.

These spoilers seem fake.

Does Trunks shave the sides and back of his hair? I saw a black guy with the same hairstyle as his SSJ/SSJ2 but with twists.

give him sharingan

inb4 toei derped again thinking trunks doesn't know how time travel and timelines works

Future Zamasu knew Goku, so they figure Future Zamasu was Zamasu in the future, rather than the Future Timeline's Zamasu gone rogue for reasons.

Source on this?

They're real.

Because they all believe that present Zamasu and future Zamasu are THE SAME PERSON just skipping through time with the help of the time ring, like he's basically following Goku & co. Thus, if present Zamasu is killed, "future" Zamasu won't be in the future because he's right there, dead, thanks to Beerus.

What they'll find out is that future Zamasu is actually a different entity and probably got mad at Goku and mortals some other way differently from present Zamasu.

ENOUGH broooooooooooom!

he won't
they just think he did
ep61 is called zamasus ambition

For fucks sake.

Zamasu from the future timeline KNEW WHO GOKU IS, and also knew about the SSB.

HOW COULD AN ALTERNATE TIMELINE ZAMASU KNOW THAT? Goku died long before achieving SS2, let alone Blue in that timeline.

They thinking that the Zamasu they met in the future and the one they met in the present are the same is perfectly reasonable and the most obvious turnout.

Now they have to explain us how are the alternate timeline Zamasus linked and how do they share the same knowledge.

Come on people, think a little bit before talking.

What said.

Time Rings allow Kaioshin to travel to the future, but not the past. They assumed that it was their own present Zamasu that went to the future where he kicked their asses.

Let's destroy their waifus first Zamasu. Start with Mai.

Alternate timeline Zamasu still has access to time rings dude.

man i forgot gt goten was dating a qt

The new mystery after episode 60 will be how Zamasu and Black learned about the SSB and the Super Dragon Balls, two pieces of information only the present timeline Zamasu should have knowledge of.

Now that we will learn that Zamasu is not a time traveler but separate entities who share the same knowledge, might mean that there are even more alternate Zamasus doing the exact same thing on the other split timelines.

The time rings can't do anything with the past, only present and future.

And alternate timeline Zamasu wouldn't have even learned about the existence of the time rings before becoming a full fledged Supreme Kai either, nor he would have had any reason to use them, because in the alternate timeline, Goku died long before meeting Beerus, and therefore never traveled to U10 to met Zamasu.

Actually, the manga implies that Beerus himself is dead in Trunks's timeline, as an effect of Kaioshin dying during the fight against Dabura.

? He still hates ningen before meeting goku

She's cute but just a tad slutty. If she becomes canon I hope they redesign her to make her seem a bit more modest.

>Actually, the manga implies that Beerus himself is dead in Trunks's timeline, as an effect of Kaioshin dying during the fight against Dabura.
Super also said that Kaioshin died.

Black said he was busy with the waifus...
Not doing much destroying though...

And why would the alternate timeline Zamasu be obsessed with some Saiyan guy who died of a heart decease and never traveled to his planet and humiliated him?

Explain Alternate Zamasu's obsession with Goku before claiming that it is perfectly reasonable to think that Alternate Zamasu and Original Zamasu being different entities.

why wouldn't he be able to?
he's a god of destruction
its kind of nice that we finally have actual gods this time
and not wimps like the supreme kai

Daily reminder that Freiza doesn't know how to tell time.

>all that QUALITY

Chi Chi would never betray her husband like that.

QUINTS OF TRUTH

Wait we have not yet seen future Zamasu. (Or maybe we have) The Zamasu in the future timeline came from the Z timeline.

>66666
what did he mean by this?

right
this is a new timeline caused by trunks coming back in time AGAIN

You can't just post crops, man.

Can't lie with Quints but... Black is Goku skin

Satan confirms

not really
trunks can't change the present timeline anymore since he doesn't come from the actual future anymore

True but Zamasu sure can.

Chi Chi is pure and loyal to her saiyan husbando.

DELETE THIS

Chi-Chi doesn't wear slutty clothes

zamasu can't travel to the past so it isn't possible

Too bad Palace was incredibly boring

He has access to time rings, yes he can.

He can travel to the future... AND BACK. That can change the timeline a lot

time rings can only travel to the future

Wait, shouldn't Gowasu just appear with a halo and go on with his Kaioshin life after dying just like Old Kai after he gave Goku his life?

Then why did Black go back in time, retard?

Maybe Zamasu blows him up twice

Not if Zamasu kills him twice. Then he ceases to exist.

>Dragon Ball is too smart for me
Give up on life.
Unless Zamasu killed him again.

that shit doesn't affect the present
also its irrelevant now that beerus killed him

did you miss the part where whis explains that black used the path trunks time machine used?

Well it either worked or didn't, so thats 50/50.

Watch it pull a FF4 Zemus
Destroying Zamasu's body only made his hate and power grow

or maybe turn him into a "ghost" that can possess other people's bodies. Who knows at this point how ridiculous it can get

Except it did. When Goku went to the future he fought a future (Not the future) Zamasu and found out he wished for Immortality. Now when Goku goes back to the present he will stop Zamasu from makeing the wish. This means that Zamasu shouldn't be immortal in the future but if he wasn't immortal in the future Goku would never know to stop him in the past.

Risk/filler and if goku can use kaioken with his ssj form then there is no reason for Black to not be able to do the samething.

Really make you think

the two timelines are independent from each other