Protestants aren't base-

Protestants aren't base-

Woah.. Isn't that like.. Contrary to the teachings of his messiah?

Christ literally said it would be better for a Jew to drown in the sea with a millstone round their neck than for them to corrupt children with false teachings.

Wrong, Satan. Jesus Christ told his disciples that it would be better for him to put a millstone around their own neck and kill THEMSELVES for the sake of their eternal soul.

Sacrifice is not the same as murder. Nice perversion of the gospel though. Jesus would be proud.

proofs?

>But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, andthathe were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Says nothing about suicide, cucktard

Kek

martin has a book called "the jews and their lies".
I'm pretty sure that quote is real.

>not reading in context

WOE TO YOU SIMPLETON! GOD'S WRATH WILL BE SWIFT TO THOSE WHO PERVERT THE WORD OF THE LORD!

>At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?

>2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

>3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

>4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

>5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

>6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

>7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

>8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

>9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

it is lies, those german cunts have been working for 1000 years to destroy europeans. take protecucks for example, split from carthocucks, remove saints icons etc and become more like zie juden, few hundreds years later comes atheism from that den of cucks, oi vei god is fake we is godz we is scientists.

Protestants are literally the cuckiest strain of Christianity. So its not a coincidence what all protestant societies are multicultural shitholes.

Nobody who commits suicide is admitted into heaven, if Christ were condoning suicide he'd be condoning sin. Nobody can commit suicide "for their own sake" they will wake up in Hell, he is simply stating that if they were to be drowned and die it would be better for their eternal soul than to continue corrupting the world their entire life.

Protestants created liberalism and they love their Jews.

>proofs?
see his book "On The Jews and their lies."

>Nobody who commits suicide is admitted into heaven

On what grounds do you say that? What scripture? You have no proof and you are speaking out of your ass to justify a point that goes against the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ tells his disciples to pluck out their own eye if it offends them but when the ear of Jesus' captor he rebukes him and heals the servant. He tells us explicitly not to do our enemies harm but to love them and you would have us believe that he wanted us to drown Jews in the ocean?

Jesus Christ not only willingly went to his death but he commit suicide for the salvation of mankind. If you truly have faith in Jesus Christ I suggest you reread your bible.

According to your own interpretation of scripture you would be in danger of drowning because of your blatant misinterpretation of the gospel to have Christians commit murder for the sake of the king of peace.

What the fuck, Jesus didn't "commit suicide" that is pure blasphemy.

He willingly went up into Jerusalem knowing he would die.

>Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?

He had precognition of what was going to happen and made no attempts to prevent it and even chastised his disciples repeatedly for suggesting he stay alive instead and avoid the pharisees.

Did he sacrifice himself or not? Was it his will that he die or not? Jesus' death was self inflicted for the salvation of mankind. To suggest otherwise is blasphemy.

Post flag then faggot.
Remind me who the pope is again? Oh right. A fucking commie

>suicide
>executed by crucifixion by the popo

Suicide by cop

31st of October, 1517.

500 years of the Reformation on the 31st this year.

You're acting as if knowing of your coming death is suicide, Christ did nothing to inflict death upon himself, he preached and was killed for it and ultimately knew it was going to happen (him being the Lord of course), but that doesn't make it suicide, that's ridiculous, he was murdered by the Jews under Roman authority, not by his own hand, not even remotely, his awareness and acceptance of his coming death is not suicide.

Catholics are base-

By nature of God's divinity, to incarnate was to commit suicide, that is to commit to human death.

There is no way you can logic this out. Besides, there is no scripture against suicide. Perhaps you could twist the OT verse

"His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God;) that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance."

This could allude why Judas hanged himself while Jesus was buried but regardless Judas was not evil because he hanged himself, it was because he betrayed Christ.