Are you ready for Shaft to save anime again?

Are you ready for Shaft to save anime again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3u6lyeC5jOo
dailymotion.com/video/x4rxgbq_kizumonogatari-ii-nekketsu-hen-long-pv_tv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is going to make up for the Zaregoto mistake.

I just feel bad for not having started reading it before the anime got announced, despite having had it on my backlog for so long.
Now I'm one of the plebs.

Fuck yeah I'm excited.

Based Shinbo finally directing again.

>novel

>tfw Shaft is animating something that is not Monogatari that is also NOT Nisekoi

Life = complete

If the anime succeeds it will be from Umino's souce material and in spite of Shinbo/Shaft

csb

To late Shinkai already did

Drifters will save anime. Shaft and Kyoani can go home.

Good thing for fans of the source that NHK is the senior project overseer and not Aniplex or Shaft otherwise you bet that shit in the trailer is looking substantially more like another Monogatari season

"Save?" That's laughable. This shits going to be forgotten like the rest of the shit they produce. If its' not Monogatari or Madoka, it is not going to sell..

>implying anime needs saving

I'm fine with SHAFT doing this as long as they don't add their retarded memetilts

are titled close ups okay with you

I'm fine with that, also there seems to be no powerpoints so that's great too. I loved the manga and it would be painful if they would fuck this up

Not him but I'm not fine with anything related to SHAFT meme directing.

Looks great.

>If it's not Monogatari or Madoka, it is not going to sell.

I want salesfags to fuck off and die.

>That hand

I honestly can't tell if you're being ironic. With SHAFT shows you never now, deluded SHAFTshitters have defended worse QUALITY.

In Shaft we trust.

math was a pretty bad exception

Something about the lineart is quite appealing.

It's like the blackest black I have seen in anime.

This was better in context.

No it wasn't.

yeah it was

But SHAFT is just an average studio.

Also this manga is trash, I'm not hyped for the adaptation.

It airing on NHK means chances are no one is going to watch it anyways. So no sales and no TV ratings. This is a bad project with a meme director anyways if the Kofuku director is going to direct all the episodes with Shinbo acting as an overseer.

Context or not, the animation, framing, editing, pretty much everything that has to do with visual language looks very off.

Like I said man, in context it works.
Shes a mixed bag of emotions a timebomb about to go off. The frantic editing and shot changes helps sell this.

Looks so low budget.
Seeing as how it's NHK and Shaft, it might set the record for least amount of money spent per episode

Are you lost?

Tatsuwa's not on the staff list

I understand but the technical aspects of how that was edited feel completely wrong. For example, this shot has Araragi looking to the left when he's clearly facing to the left in the stablishing shot. There's no continuity in the shot, those are very amateurish mistakes no matter how you look at it.

I feel like there are better ways to show how her mind is all over the place. Like Hanekawa's crying scene for example.

>when he's clearly facing to the right*

youtu.be/3u6lyeC5jOo

29 days to go!

I'll just sleep for 29 days.

dailymotion.com/video/x4rxgbq_kizumonogatari-ii-nekketsu-hen-long-pv_tv

Fantastic studio

>reminder that the show is even two cour.

Good shit!

Too bad it flopped.

I wonder if the BDs added any animation

They added actual animation for that all CGI scene.
Imagine working at shaft and constantly having to redo episodes because you couldn't finish it the first time. What a waste of resources.

I don't think it's necessarily redoing it so much as not finishing on time

Shaft is known for making stupid changes to their BDs. Sometimes even completely redrawing characters. Funny thing is that they usually end up looking equally as bad or worse.

Right looks better.

>that one troll desperately trying to bait.

True, most of their BD changes are nonsensical, self indulgent, and unnecessary. If they spent less time doing that shit they probably wouldn't be falling behind schedule as much.

Although I suspect it's just another marketing ploy to get people to buy the BDs just to see the changes, however unneeded they are.

all me

Yeah, Nisekoi's really bizarre with its changes. For stuff like Monogatari, it's usually because whatever they wanted to do wasn't done on time.

He is now samefagging.

You know the guy is samefagging because every post beginns with a confirmation.

>true
>yeah

My not me brother

True

Yeah

I agree.

>H&C is soft pastel watercolors in the anime
>3gatsu looks exactly the same in the manga

>3gatsu anime uses extremely saturated, almost cel shaded tier for the characters

it's been a decade since H&C

Why couldn't they afford a big budget for a manga that is selling 650k copies per volume?

Looking at the trailer, it looks so cheap.

Sangatsu no Lion is a manga not a novel retard.

There's nothing wrong with that hand.

That's what you care about in that webm?

I stopped reading at "Novel."

>no pastel watercolors like in the mango

>this manga is trash
No you just have shit taste.

Are you doubting based SHAFT?

>novel