youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U
youtube.com/watch?v=li4PZNer3oQ&t=...
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more gimmees

because theyre sill apelike

White privilege only applies to people with white skin

whites and jews benefit from white privilege because they are visibly white

this is why jews have a right to speak out against white privilege btw

it is not hypocritical for jews to speak out against white privilege while simultaneously denouncing the holocaust, because only white supremacists are capable of discerning between whites and jews

Mixing black with any color makes it darker ?

Because gray is not white.

Becauase their IQ still borders into the mentally retarded zone. It's funny to see half-black dressed up politicians because they still can't produce one coherent sentence or reasonable line of thought.

> black's
Why do folks keep using apostrophes to create a possessive when they intend to spell out a plural?

theres literally nothing wrong with half black cuties pies

apologize!

One drop rule

Why can I have half a glass of filtered water and mix it with half a glass of swamp water and not have a drinkable glass of water?

>white privilege

That hair looks like the sponge I use to clean my dishes

>why half shit considered shit?

Because if you put diarreaha in a bucket of water, its just becomes a bucket of diarreah.

White genes, like anything precious in this universe, will find itself more easily sullied and overcome by inferior filth. This does not mean we are weaker, or deserve to bred out. It means we are diamonds in the rough. A rose among thorns. We must protect ourselves.

Hella stupid question, Mr. Spencer
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
ttps://you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

Because if you add a piece of shit to the barrel with honey - you've got a barrel with shit.

This is considered black he's the leader of the black caucus in Congress

Being any percentage of black is consider black. From full black to half black to a tenth black is all still black.

Black genetics is a curse as it brings all the black baggage with it.

Also, that sheboon is half black and half poo. Double shit tier genetics. She is also married to a Jew which is just a shit cherry on the whole shitty genetics sundae.

Behavior wise they act more animalistic (like the blacks) and less civil (like non-blacks)

>country full of dirty poos and chinks is being racist
would you end up in a prison if i screencapd ur post and sent it to the canadian thought police?

only in america because of the one drop rule

because otherwise we wouldn't have had a black president

is user saying that he/she works his/her ass off just to be able to survive?
OR
Doc Martins aren't suitable for head bashing niggers?

They aren't considered black by Africans.

Because they're not white

Because they look like monkeys.

white privelege doesn't exist. It's something the left made up to justify flooding the nation with non-whites for the sake of "social transformation" then economically marginalizing whites out of the economy to free up jobs and cash for them.

Because when you mix shit with milk, you wont call it milk, but shit.

Black Coffee + Milk = Brown Coffee

If you keep bleaching by adding Nordic Milk you will finally get an Italian Cappuccino

O N E D R O P
N
E

D
R
O
P

>female.png
I don't know about that....

why are half jewish people considered jews?

For the same reason quadroons often claim to be black. Because being black means you get free shit, affirmative action and more. Basicaly black privilege.

A log of shit into your meal.
Mix it good so that there's shit everywhere.
Would you eat it ? After all, it's half food.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQgzldZDH2U

what happens if you run out of milk? exactly.
stupid faggot.

That's just the way it is

If you mix half water and half piss it's still piss

just .5 % of nigger blood and you are more nigger than white

You aren't white then.

Because white privilege does not exist.

Would you call vanilla ice cream mixed with chocolate ice cream vanilla? No, it would be chocolate obviously.

Oy vey the evil racist Zyklon Ben is making a new video! SHUT THIS RACIST DOWN! youtube.com/watch?v=li4PZNer3oQ&t=... az

Cause they're not white

im 1/64th german

even niggers believe in the one drop rule

no we don't, african americans aren't black they're a quarter white.

You only get oppression points if you are partially a person of POC.
Mexicans are a good example of this
>muh Aztec ansestors were here in the US before whitey.
>whitey came and literally stabbed our men with HIV needles and rapey-rapey our women
Yet 90% of Mexicans are mixed mestizo. So they are actually the decendants of their oppressors.

Next time you see a Mexican, remind them that their ansestors oppressed the natives and financed their genocide.

Jews can talk about white privilege because white privilege is actually jewish privilege.

Because they behave and think like blacks.