How will she be remembered 30 years from now?

How will she be remembered 30 years from now?

The women who served full 15 years in office but fell short of the 16 years a previous CDU Chancellor achieved.

Greatest leader of the free world

The same way Thatcher will be rembered, but unlike leftists celebrating her death, it will be us

The muslims that she let take over europe will have a statue of her

Have Muslims ever erected a statue of a woman?

We assume it's her. It looks like a toad in a burka

The woman that gave rise to Nazism.

like hitler is remembered today

she won't be remembered.

In Islamic texts and verses.

Heroes and Villains are rarely forgotten. How they're remembered depends on the lineage that proceeds them.

Playboy Magazine likes cheese pizza.

Just like Schmid or Adenauer are remembered. She will be remembered in Germany only.

wait - who were we talking about?

>How will she be remembered 30 years from now?
In Arabic.

Bretty sexy lady but a shite chancellor. Hopefully the russians have her sex tape with a muzlim. Even moar excited for that than for the Hillary sex tape.

A dumb cunt who sold out Germany to the highest bidder.

the fuck is wrong with you

Angela the destroyer of Europe Merkel

the woman that sold out Europe to niggers

Not all of Europe

As the evil bitch from the east that brought the downfall of Germany.

She'll be remembered for her televised execution after the right takes over Europe

Yeah, the British sold themselves, but the the Pakis not the Turks

She will be notorious for having destroyed Germany and her role in destroying Europe (NOT the "EU". Europe.) Along with the Netherlands, Belgians, and Scandinavia. I dunno WTF is up with the Brits. Maybe it's the influx of northern European genes that makes them such cucks.

She will be remembered in the book:
"How to Destroy Europe For Dummies"

I’m hoping she is remembered by being raped to death by a pack of feral sand-niggers.

As the nation wrecking cunt she is.

أنغيلا ميركل

It's our passivity. British people are more right wing than we appear but we tend to dislike confrontation and just put up with people doing things we don't like. People use the horns in their cars far less often than in the US, for example, because it feels too aggressive to a lot of people.

Practical example of "path dependency" in a political environment.

Let's hope the next 4 years will not erode the Christian Democrats much further with her leftist bullshit that was supposed to ONLY steal a few votes from the Social Democrats, not erode the whole Conservative political base. But such are the rules, stepping down or changing that attitude would be worse for the CDU in the short run, and it is all about the short run, unfortunately. I hope the next guy for 2021 will be more like Kurz in Austria.

She won't

Thanks to the Overton window, she will be remembered as the last In a long line of evil white supremacists.

أنجيلا ميركل، أول مستشارة في جمهورية ألمانيا الإسلامية.

as a skin over my throne