I thought that Trump-Russia thing was just a Hoax?

I thought that Trump-Russia thing was just a Hoax?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/first-charges-mueller-investigation/index.html
vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/donald-trump-campaign
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it is against hillary

>Mueller was appointed in May to lead the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.
Under the regulations governing special counsel investigations, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who has oversight over the Russia investigation, would have been made aware of any charges before they were taken before the grand jury for approval, according to people familiar with the matter.

>On Friday, top lawyers who are helping to lead the Mueller probe, including veteran prosecutor Andrew Weissmann, were seen entering the court room at the DC federal court where the grand jury meets to hear testimony in the Russia investigation.

edition.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/first-charges-mueller-investigation/index.html

It literally isn't against Hillary.

It's Manafort.

Probably Manafort
I don't see why that's an issue
Trump cut that guy out of the campaign very early

>Weissman
>Rosenstein

I'm starting to understand why the Holocaust happened

>literally most important thing on Sup Forums
>getting slid by shitty slide threads

>2017
>Watching (((them))) use the media to turn Russia into the bogeyman

We've know this for 12 hours.

Roger Stone on suicide watch

6d chess megapede

Then they can't downplay just how fucked Hillary is when she gets charged for actually colluding with them.

trump will just pardon whoever it is

waste of time

If it's a high profile guy, and I had to guess it would be Manafort. Muller is under tremendous pressure to do something that will benefit his cronies. With all the Fusion and Uranium One data coming out he's going to play the only real card he has and go after Manafort who, likley, is the only one he dug up ACTUAL evidence of wrongdoing. Keep in mind, he has to not only convince himself to level charges, he has to convince a grand jury too. Manafort is the only one who fits with what we know now. I'd cast doubt on the Podesta brothers as the info is just to new.

Trump people were set up and they had meetings, but the content of those meetings has never been proven to be nefarious in any way. All other evidence released has been circumstantial. To say the least.

If these charges are against Manafort, you'll see an increase in shilling the likes of which we have never seen. They're going to try to join Trump, Manafort, and Stone together as one unified package of crazy, Russian operatives. Anyone familiar with the sleaziness of the Dems knows it's all fabricated, but whether that's true or not doesn't make any difference to the Dems. It makes a difference in the Midterms and the General. It gives them YEARS of shit talking to surf.

My money is on that scenario.

how is it important
we dont know who it is yet
itll be important and interesting on monday

Trump-Russia is a hoax, finding someone to indict in D.C. isn't that difficult.

ive always been fascinated by who leaked the don jr email to the news
manafort?
someone in mueller investigation?
if i had to guess at this point i would actually guess it was donald himself

nyet
have personally made many hackings of ballot box
good work got paid very well

>ive always been fascinated by who leaked the don jr email to the news
>manafort?
it was probably Trump

Is that really you?

While I agree, Dems aren't going to get anything out a Manafort or a Flynn indictment. At some point you have to produce something, and those two aren't enough. Although not as bad as Al Capone's vault, or Maddow's tax return, it isn't much better. It has to be someone in Trump's inner circle, a family member or his lawyer Cohn, otherwise no progress was made. We knew Flynn and Manafort were indictable before the investigation starting.

no am professional lookalike
can invite to corporate party, da?
impress friends, very good, not expensive

It is. This is for Manafort and Podestas dirty deeds previously with Ukraine.

None of Trump’s inner circle will be charged.

I get what you mean, but I'm not talking about the charges themselves. I'm talking about the fallout and appearance the charges create. Democrats are losing elections like hot cakes. They have to do something They and their propaganda arms (MSM) will leap any anything they can to bring Trump down. A campaign manager being charged with a crime, regardless of the seriousness of those charges or their relation to Trump at all, WILL be a PR nightmare for Trump and Republicans who support him. I think that's why he's trying staying out ahead of it by releasing all the Hillary docs so more people can see that the Russian case against him is all bullshit created by the Dems.

Aaaaaand wrong thread

Clearly our mods are complete leftist faggots, 40 threads all day.

>I'm talking about the fallout and appearance the charges create.
Only if those charges have both the words "Russian" and "Collusion" in the indictment.

If this is about him not filing proper taxes or bank notices 12 years ago, this isn't going to be the moment the democrats are looking for.
>flip Manafort
Why? Trump will just pardon him like he did Arapio.

Looks like Trump is finished. He won't last another year.

>very early
kek

vanityfair.com/news/2016/06/donald-trump-campaign
>The Trump Campaign Is in Full Nuclear Meltdown Mode

pizzagate

It's a double blind Stupid faggot. Hillary is in chains in front of Empire Trump right now, Sucking him off for mere execution and not being drawn and quarter in the streets

F-fake n-n-news..

Stupid faggot don't believe the propaganda. They finally found the Deep State manipulator and are going for the Kill. It's Ben Carson. He's the only Darky in the Cabinet. He's only been 'playing dumb' to get everyone off his tail

He was in a only for a couple months and all the TV people liked manafort and wanted him in over lewandowski

Looks like monday we will have the closure we need to know for certain the nature of these probes.... btw its likely mannafort and/or flynn, I mean didnt they FBI raid mannaforts home already?