How this makes you feel?

How this makes you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iqHZXviRMOI
youtube.com/watch?v=li4PZNer3oQ&t=...
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least they won't reproduce

their whole race hates them. why should I?

Hive mind

They like each other. Who fucking cares. Gee. You poptards are insecure faggots.

Nice slide thread faggot

SAGE

FUCKING BASED

How can women even compete?

Powerful

I feel good about this. Hopefully more blacks become fags

cute
I think blacks are better gays. Their room filling, wild body language fits well to fags

"Hey, that's my phone!"

Some niggas gone get dey candy asses whooped. Aint no nigga got time fo deze shit eatin homo niggas gnome sayin dawg? Dey need to keep dat shit on d down low nigga aint nobody want see yall niggas suckin dick like up in de church n shit

FROM OUTER SPACE

lol gay niggers are even weirder than regular queers. at least with regular gay marriage you can just brush it off as weird retarded SWPL shit but niggers endorsing faggot marriage or engaging in that behavior really shatters my narrow-minded bigoted worldview

fpbp

I feel happy for them, at least someones life is going good.

shut up masala-nig

Nigger population control

sodomites should not be tolerated

Masala-nig

Haha, so funny!

leddit upvoting degeneracy to the sky. Nothing new.

This. How do we make more niggers into homosexuals?

You're kneeling to offer a ring not suck his cock. Fucking niggers can't even propose properly.

POO

Creative, white nigger.

But what if he's offering ring... for bfs dick piercing?

You put faggots that rap top 1

youtube.com/watch?v=iqHZXviRMOI

>Crossed ankles while on his knees
Something tells me this fucker is a little too comfortable in that position.

Posted by Afikan Fag

i-i-i-is that obama?

exceptional times to be alive. grand days for human rights and civil liberties.

>reddit
Fuck you.

Do fags have prenuptial agreement clauses like asshole warranty?

"If Tyrone prolapses and can no longer take my gerbil, I, Marcus III, reserve the right to dissolve the marriage"

Like throwing up.

Glad they're not fucking white women for once.

Look at the disgust on the face of the lady at the back
HAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

>How do we make more niggers into homosexuals?

Most of them already are. Notice how many wear their pants around their knees for easy access to their anus.

lookit the lady in the upper right corner. she threw up in her mouth. as any normal, rational person would. A disgrace to his uniform and the human race.

gays are worse than niggers but better than kikes

POO

Oy vey the evil racist Zyklon Ben is making a new video! SHUT THIS RACIST DOWN! youtube.com/watch?v=li4PZNer3oQ&t=... l

IN

Happy, two more niggers out of the gene pool.

Nice comeback. Much more witty than his!

LOO

What's he doing?
Do gays place the ring on their penis?

Damn some kid is now going to grow up without 2 fathers...

Tell them that nothing makes the white man angrier than when a straight black man turns gay.

Ayyyyy

Hahaha fucking this

fpbp

Niggers will fuck anything with a hole

The world is sick

Username: Afrikan Fag
kek, why?

>literal nigger faggots

i know, that pic is hilarious and lady is the focal point

Feels gay, man.

Niggas being manipulated by the white and they're so fucking blind to it... of course they're drinking Sprite

NOICE

Don't care. Even then if I didn't like black people I'd be happy that they can't reproduce.

Who the fuck proposes on both knees?

I dont give a shit about fags who act normal, I just really hate the ones who parade it around and act like it makes them special, interesting, or important.

toppest of keks

Most niggers in America don't support gay marriage. It's mostly a white thing. In California, it was blacks that got Proposition 8 to pass and ban gay marriage back in 2008. But, of course, a federal judge decided to ignore the voters and strike it down.

Fags were pissed at blacks and wanted to go full kkk on them. Most lefty publications have Jew washed the history already but it was almost 3/4 blacks that voted against gay marriage.

Honestly, like I'm watching two people play a sad game of pretend.

Their "marriage" is meaningless. People who insist homo marriage is a real are like people insisting they can love and care for a pet rock. It's delusion.

dumb gay AIDS niggers

fpfb

>two nogs probably removed from the gene pool unless they pay tens of thousands of dollars for a surrogate wife
Fine by me. Better than the both of them knocking up 5 white women each.

that's not funny racist :/

Don't niggers have the largest gay population of any group? That combined with abortion and murder keeps their population from growing relative to other groups here.

Makes me feel like you should go back to R*ddit, Dimitri.

How can white bois compete.

I don't hate them cause they are gay, i hate them cause they are niggers.

He's taking one knee for the proposal and the other against police brutality.

eradicate all the faggots. that how i feel

Do you not know about surrogates? They'll just get a white woman to hold one of their seeds

Astaghfirullah

How is this popular? It’s just a fag proposal. The gay agenda is strong with this one

Maybe better for flamboyant behavior. Already flamboyant, more fun when fag style flamboyant than just annoying cannot-sit-still nigger.

Also, fag nigger take shower. Straight nigger too stinky. More fag nigger better smell the world.

Anyway, leave more nigger pussy too. Sometimes nigger pussy fun. But never marry this. It is a trap.

Blacks are the most closeted gay race there is, so the more gays the better.

I would think so since most of them were in jail at some point.

cracka sluts GTFO
superior black dick belongs into superior black anus

KEVIN ABSTRACT

Niggers are the gayest race, clocking in between 6-8%. Whites are the least gay race at 1-2%. Asians and Hispanics are both between 3-5%.

Maybe it has to do with melanin, IDK.

Everyone looks happy, so I'm all for it.
As long as they keep their love behind closed doors and don't wear skirts.

they are still growing but it's mostly from african immigration

At least those niggers will fuck each other in the ass until death do them apart.

I'm okay with it, at least they aren't having children.

>Adopt kid
>Both dematerialize

>implying they won't get special preference when adopting white children

A wet dream for reddit