Trudeau Annihilates Canadian Economy, Ruins NAFTA

Experts have never seens anything like it.

56 billion in lost energy investmnt so far this year.

He won't stop. Can't Stop. And will never stop ruining canada because that's clearly his one goal in life - apart from virtue signalling. what a fucking loser

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
cbc.ca/news/business/facebook-test-ad-transparency-1.4376419
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equalization_payments_in_Canada
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/27/canada-judge-says-sexual-assault-victim-may-have-been-flattered-by-the-incident
youtube.com/watch?v=upsZZ2s3xv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CANT STOP ADDICTED TO THE VIRTUE HIGH
MY DAD WAS CASTRO BRB IM GONNA SUCK OFF THIS GUY

Link to a more detailed article?

Meanwhile Québec economy is flourishing, anglocuck BTFO.

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

When he ruins Canada you win

The faster we burn the sooner we can rebuild

>Meanwhile Québec economy is flourishing

we've switched timelines or some shit.

quebeck is the cucked state here. where is your independence? oh wait...

quebcucks.

Nice meme. Trudeau is the best economic PM we've had in 20 years.

The anglo invades our land and bring their minions and vote against it. Their own loss I suppose.
>pic

lol fucking delusional retard.

>The faster we burn the soon China can rebuild.
ftfy

What do you even use to prove to the world that you're worth it?

>faggots can't into economics

Kek, if we had been homogenous in 1995, we'd have won. What are you on?

Quebec is banning headdresses for Muslim women as well.

>56 billion in lost energy investment
>ontario hydro to increase 49% over the next decade
>ontario hydro is already more expensive than anywhere else in the country
>sell our excess to america at a loss

really gets those neurons firing

Its ok. Don't worry about it. The budget will balance itself hahaha .....

Explain your reasoning

Scheer cant win in 2019, i mean hes dropped off the face of the map. So either Trudeau gets a second term and we're fucked or Jagmeet "Commie" Singh does and we're fucked.

I lost hope a long time ago

I'm writing in Trump on the ballot

Burqas are being banned not hijabs and honestly they should, they are purely cultural and not religious headpieces that go against western values and have no place in Canadian society. If people can't wear balaclavas or masks in public why should burqas be allowed because of fee fees of stupid women who let their husbands beat them and humiliate them like they're still on the desert shithole they came from.

don't forget

>libs banned wood stoves everywhere people live
>to force them to use hydro and gas
>and for carbon cult purposes

sure he didn't ban them - it was liberal municipalities who banned them. I wonder how many seniors died last winter for want of heat.

Quebec invented the skidoo ...that is some top tier shit right there.

Without Quebec, Canada would implode.

Separation from the Anglo leeches when?

Terrible bait.

>thinking NDP will win ever

Jej

Trudeau ruins and annihilates pussy.
Sure baby I'm a feminist..... now take this cock.

Wew lad. You should have let Quebec go when you had the chance.

How can you possibly believe this. Every single open borders marxist PM was from Quebec. They flood Anglo areas with subhuman LPC votes. All while Anglos gives Quebec $10b in welfare every year and 1/3 federal jobs.

One day we'll either team up and take back this country, or we'll dump all the trash you invited back into Quebec and boot you out of the country with them. I'm sure the Americans will go along with it if we let them dump a few millions niggers in Quebec as well. I hope it's the former but i'll accept the latter if needed.

says the nibbler

This is our own money that we send to the fedcuck coming back, retard.

Cuckada deserves him

Can someone photoshop Trudeau's face over naked Miley Cyrus' from the Wrecking Ball video? Let's meme this shit.

my cucked country is filled with so many degenerate cucks and virtue signalling whores who wish we were 'more like Canada'. I fucking hate your country

DISTANT COUSIN TO THE RESERVATION
GONNA BAN THE PISTOL THAT YOU PAY FOR

Trudeau hates Jews
Slaughtering pussy
Cucking monarchs
Shutting down Jew Bowing
Punching zog tree niggers
Based frog.

>libs banned wood stoves everywhere people live
Wait, what? Even for people living up north in the middle of nowhere?

You tend to forget that we are 8.2 millions on a 35 millions population.

That is your problem. You are thinking too political..ask yourself who the 2 best hockey players of all time are and you will know which part of Canada is best:

Mario Lemieux
Rocket Richard

Case closed, Anglos BTFO

I like the people of Quebec. I hate their elites. Quebecois that only speak French, or are bilingual and live in other provinces for work, are 9/10 times solid people. The Quebec elite are worse than kikes. They screw their own people over too not just Anglos.

+$300m interest free loans to Bombardier last year, all gains will go to the Beaudoin family. Who knows what Trudeau had to promise the EU for the Airbus deal. Fml.

cbc.ca/news/business/facebook-test-ad-transparency-1.4376419

are you a bernout by any chance?

Obviously Quebecois are good at hockey you filthy nigger.

Gretzky is number 1.

frogcucks are literally subhumans, nuke shitbeque when?

Jews angry Trudeau leaves any mention of Jews off the holohoax zog conservative memorial plaque.
God level troll.

For the majority of the population in ontario, wood stoves are illegal.

You'd think they'd not only be legal but would be tax deductable - but no, when the power/gas fails you're fucked.

>There is no way to tell a person that a government not only hates people but arranges things so those people have a higher likelihood of dying.

They aren't subhuman, and your elites (and Frances elites) aren't much better than the Quebecois LPC elites. Garbage kike bootlicking boomer replacement shit all around.

Wood is brown and burning it is problematic.

patrick roy

>the cuckiest of the cuck
Oy bin that knife, Nigel.

BASÉD

Also the WASP party in Canada still imported 250k nogs per year as well. Although Mulroney and Trudeau Sr. didn't give them much choice with their nation destroying immigrant policies they introduced.

Vote Trudeau. Sheer will change nothing but boil us a little slower, immigration will reamin high. A conservative win does nothing but let off some steam and make right wing normies think things wil lget better (they wont)
We need to crash this ship asap

>patrick roy
nice

Why do weirdo Canadian Anglos call their parents by their first name?

Soulless creatures

This shit makes me so upset, I want to be proud of my country but every time I think about who is in charge, I just lose that feeling of nationalism
I wanna join the military but this country isn't what it was and I don't want to defend it now that it's become this.

I agree with this 100%. I would have voted for Bernier probably but Scheer needs to go down in flames. Neocon groomed for the job. Few websites claiming he's 25% kike as well.

Vote Trudeau and keep redpilling normies with his ridiculous quotes and Somali immigration ministers I say.

a hell of a goalie

and what about Ray Bourque!

Québécois are le based as duck
No Muslim face covering.
Swastikas in parks
No foreign language
Majority white
Catholic women breed and cook
Hate Jews

Allbutthurtah Jews fucking Jews everywhere lisping "my fellow white people "

Quebec is rightful American clay.

Plz return.

>Québec economy is flourishing
GEE I WONDER WHY

Elvis Gratton is red pill as fuck

>No Muslim face covering.
Same type of France secular civnat shit. I guess it's a start

>Swastikas in parks
I seen that story a few months ago. Very based.

>No foreign language
Yes but you would rather import Hatian niggers than German speaking 10/10 cuties

>Majority white
All of the Trudeau/Mulroney/Chretein immigrants went to Ontario. Hmm.

>Catholic women breed and cook
Least religious province in the country. Lowest birthrates too, even with the Africans niggers

>Hate Jews
I'd like to see proof of this. I know there's some truth to it.

>wrong
All your clays are belong to us.

That's not how equalization works. Every other province is being forced to pay you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equalization_payments_in_Canada

Return of Louisiana to quebec when?

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/27/canada-judge-says-sexual-assault-victim-may-have-been-flattered-by-the-incident

>A judge in the Canadian province of Quebec has come under fire after remarking in court that a 17-year-old who said she was sexual assaulted was a “little overweight but has a pretty face” and that she may have been a “bit flattered” by the attention.

Yes I would have gave Bernier a chance.

We need a trump

plz return

>yfw Canada keeps selling companies to the Chinese
>Bombardier sold its Q400 division to China

youtube.com/watch?v=upsZZ2s3xv8

Their economy has been doing fairly well actually. A lot of this is public sector growth and they ignore things like the $7b per year they spend renting their $45b-bought-with-loans hydro facilities from American Jewish banks.

Ontario is far worse shape admittedly, and oil prices have shit on Alberta. Ontario is actually straight fucked both by debt and demographics. Sad stuff because it's a beautiful province. I'd argue that geographically speaking the Simcoe-Sudbury area is the best part of the country. Shitloads of lakes, longest freshwater beach in the world, beautiful forests, etc.

Fuck off you desert fagget! If anyone is gonna make fun of these quebectards it’s gonna be us Albertans and only us.

YOU DUMB NIGGERS DIDN'T VOTE FOR MAD MAX

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET

We may shit on each other, but we know who the true enemy is. We'll unite and smite him one day. The north remembers.

Honestly think it was rigged for Sheer

Absolutely was. The more I read into Scheer the most I dislike him. If he's 25% kike like some websites claim i'll spend a good amount of time shilling against him. Just as Sup Forums did to Mulcair because of his kike wife. Only pure laine Brits and Quebecois should be allowed to lead this country.

I was in old Québec City and booked a room at the St. Antoine. Woman working at the desk muttering to her coworkers "fucking garbage Jews" looks up at me and smiles. I ask her why she hates garbage. She upgrades my room to the captain.

How did Canada go from that, to this?

>the most I dislike him
wew

(((How))) indeed.

All those Doctors and Merchants and Lawyers.

giving poor trans muslim immigrants free money is not good economics, lol

Yes, but you can go 90 minutes north of Toronto and find 95% ethnic British cities like Barrie. Of course outliers exist. QC is the nicest city in Canada hands down, save maybe the Rockie tourist small cities.

THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED $10B IN ALBERTA MONEY YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD

12 MORE YEARS

12 MORE YEARS

Western white women don't breed.
Québécois white women breed
Its as simple as that

Your portion of the transfer payments doesn't come close to the tens of billions Trudeau cost you with his energy policy since 2015. If you look at EI the east coast really bites our federal income tax

the cbc, papa trudeau and the international communist conspiracy.

Tommy the Commie,

Bernier was leading the polls, and O’leary even endorsed him while dropping out.

This is the stupid fucking system for party elections here, those Dairy & Poultry cartels probably fucked him over.

> Ontario is actually straight fucked both by debt and demographics.

By the literal concrete tumor that is Toronto.

In all fairness with the equalization payments every time the economy goes bust out west half their population makes a pilgrimage to Ontario for the gibs. Quebec are still welfare queens though.

Unfortunately Barrie is starting to become way more diverse lately.

You had the highest birthrate in the west during the 1950's, but we all know what happened. It was 1.64 in 2014. French Africans skew this upwards quite a bit no doubt.

Really? That's terrible. I had friends there and went to the bars near the lake a few times. Great city.

Allbutthurtahh you're poor because you got jewed not because of the transfer payments.
Go choke a terrified baby farm animal with a rope and give the money from the ticket sales to your zog candidates

jej