Redpill me on Gnosticism

Who are they and what is this "Demiurge" they're always talking about?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_Nebula#/media/File:Orion_Nebula_-_Hubble_2006_mosaic_18000.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Gnostic Christians of the second century believed that only a special revelation of knowledge rather than faith could save a person. The contents of this revelation could not be received empirically or derived a priori. They considered this special gnosis so valuable that it must be kept secret. Here are the ten major principles of the gnostic revelation:
The creator of this world is demented.
The world is not as it appears, in order to hide the evil in it, a delusive veil obscuring it and the deranged deity.

There is another, better realm of God, and all our efforts are to be directed toward
a. returning there
b. bringing it here
Our actual lives stretch thousands of years back, and we can be made to remember our origin in the stars.
Each of us has a divine counterpart unfallen who can reach a hand down to us to awaken us. This other personality is the authentic waking self; the one we have now is asleep and minor. We are in fact asleep, and in the hands of a dangerous magician disguised as a good god, the deranged creator deity. The bleakness, the evil and pain in this world, the fact that it is a deterministic prison controlled by the demented creator causes us willingly to split with the reality principle early in life, and so to speak willingly fall asleep in delusion.
You can pass from the delusional prison world into the peaceful kingdom if the True Good God places you under His grace and allows you to see reality through His eyes.
Christ gave, rather than received, revelation; he taught his followers how to enter the kingdom while still alive, where other mystery religions only bring about amnesis: knowledge of it at the “other time” in “the other realm,” not here. He causes it to come here, and is the living agency to the Sole Good God (i.e. the Logos).
Probably the real, secret Christian church still exists, long underground, with the living Corpus Christi as its head or ruler, the members absorbed into it. Through participation in it they probably have vast, seemingly magical powers.
The division into “two times” (good and evil) and “two realms” (good and evil) will abruptly end with victory for the good time here, as the presently invisible kingdom separates and becomes visible. We cannot know the date.
During this time period we are on the sifting bridge being judged according to which power we give allegiance to, the deranged creator demiurge of this world or the One Good God and his kingdom, whom we know through Christ.

Read Liber Novus

I'm the Demiurge. Bow down to me.

To know these ten principles of Gnostic Christianity is to court disaster.

I guess I should have probably warned you about the curse at the end. I’m sure you’ll forgive me, even after the Archons realize you’ve woken up and then bring down the fires of Heaven upon you…unless you steal them first.

This is the ancient mystery Babylon religion. For a concise primer on the topic read "Secret Teachings of All Ages" by Manly P. Hall. Read the books he cites for more info on any given topic.

If you're trying to be spoon fed by the trolls and autists here you're not going to get far in life.

How long were you in the fire for?

>Liber Novus
Seems like an interesting book, what is it about exactly?

Shut up kike, you're sabaoths slave.

Any redpills on hermeticism?

Oh shit

Carl Jung took Gnosticism and viewed it from the realm of mind or psychology. Basically... it tells how the human psyche is developed, why it experiences reality the way it does, and etc.. I think he's right and that spiritual things (Gods, devils, afterlife) should be viewed as representations of various aspects of mind. Can get deeper into it if interested but should def. read Jung's works.

>implying I got out of the fire already.

Gnosticism is a blue-pill. Makes you lazy and self-proud.

Well then, when did the fire start for you? Like how many months has it been?

Did they attack you with the chest pains yet?

Is this just LARPing or...

>That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing.

The demiurge is the primitive personification of that which created us, but which created it, is perhaps still a mystery to it.
According to Tsytovich non-organic life is feasible within the interstellar plasma. If so one can simply extrapolate that this form of can occur more simply in deep space and over far larger range of conditions that organic life at the bottom of some ugle gravity well. Since this form of life does not require a series of near impossible flukes of astronomy and chemitry to occur it will have likely by now established itself throughout the universe on a scale and complexity we can scarecely imagine.

Rather than call this the demiurge we can refer to this as 'PreLife'

In order to survive within the prebiotic soup of implausible chemistry we find ourselves in we must consume other forms of life; flesh consumes flesh. The spiritual concept of original sin is another way of defining our complicity in murder. The metabolic processes of Prelife have no analogue to orginal sin as they consume EM radiation directly - hence are spiritually superior to us. Devoid of orginal sin and concepts of distinct personailites, this spiritualy evolved gas has had billions of years with which to perfect not only itself but to create emulations of itself.

Its likely that we are then creations of prelife.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_Nebula#/media/File:Orion_Nebula_-_Hubble_2006_mosaic_18000.jpg

What is the miracle of the One Thing?

the demiurge is the retarded "god" of the material universe

a piece of him is in every material creature called the "ego" , it makes people selfish and stupid and forget about their divine origin

unlike the divine creator the living Spirit God who cannot be comprehended , the demiurge can be easily described as a childish tyrant who never wants to learn , and would rather dumb down everyone to hide his stupidity and hide the divine spark that is within all that actually brings life to things

About 14 months.

Nope, not yet. What's it like?

And what have you been through during these fourteen months "in the fire"? Please, tell me more.

It's a twisted heresy. Any religion that promises a "special revelation" that can only be given to you in secret is a cult. That's how Mormons and Scientologists operate.

Gnosticism is designed to appeal to those who want mystery and occultism in their lives, which Christianity demands you put away.

I was in it for about a year. I started cussing them out after the first couple months. The top is actually women not male beings though. I cussed them out also.

Like your chest is being crushed and your about to die. They wanted me to have a near death experience I think but it didn't work. I couldn't even sleep and I had migraines and a pain in my right hip. The anxiety was crazy intense. I'm from the Earth though so I take the Earth/Galaxy wouldn't let them kill me. The women at the top showed me a vision of myself as a child but I was covered in dirt/mud and they said I didn't belong there. I found my creator though and after that they just said "forgive us our trespass as we forgive those who trespass against us".

btw, FUCK THOMAS DIDYMUS and mohamed

You seem rather schizophrenic.

It would take years to show you why I say what I say. If that dutch dude is really in the fire then he'll understand what I say.

The god El is who the Jews worship. The ultimate red pill is Satan is the true god who gave man knowledge to be as gods. The Jews don't want you to understand this and will do anything to blaspheme the adversary to their people.

Its when you grow up and stop being a faggot

>probably
Junked. You either fail at words or sanity. If you care about this idea, don't flub that next time.

Gnosticism literally doesn't do anything. It's a retarded pretense of a memeplex with no actual believers. At its best, it's a representation of an idea, but the people trying to represent the idea are comically easy to scatter by trying to decipher their communications. They wouldn't communicate this way if they had ideas that stood up to scrutiny.