Is Glasslip one of those shows that the vast majority fail to understand the poetic...

Is Glasslip one of those shows that the vast majority fail to understand the poetic, symbolic and pro-anarchy themes that are hidden in the plot?

I dropped it when the stills came in the first episode. Before they came I thought it was pretty bad, but it was the floodgate that spilled the cup.

Best.

I want to put a baby in yana!

It was AOTS, the vast majority of Sup Forums hates it because they have shit taste

>aesthetic of the season
I mean I agree, but it was still a clusterfuck of unrealized ideas.

What was Glasslip about? Does anyone know? Does the author know?

A bizarre summer.

It's the BvS of anime

I can't wait for a few years from now when Sup Forums starts joking that it's an avant garde masterpiece, then retards don't get the joke and it becomes a legitimate 3x3 staple.

It was entertaining in it's own way.

In the same way that The Room is entertaining, yes

I bet you all got an F in English.

Don't worry,there are some works of art that common people can't understand. It's not your fault.

No.

I can tell you what it wasn't about.

Watching glasslip is like watching a bathtub fill with water but you forgot to reset the plug.

Glasslip is evidence of pretentiousness being an actual definable thing.

I remember watching the last 4 episodes sleep deprived from a trip, half falling asleep and thinking it was horrible

Rewatched them 3 days later and it wasn't better

Still regret spending money on any merch on this shit

Is it weird that I thought this was some gross shit for the first 10 seconds before I realized it was glass?

>spending money on merch
>not downloading merch

>Still regret spending money on any merch on this shit
Did it involve Hina?

>not supporting this masterpiece

I can't download soda
no I went for Touko

>the poetic, symbolic and pro-anarchy themes

Did the creators know they were making a sparkling turd in Glasslip? What do you think they're doing now? Do you think they ever think of it?

I thought it was a (gold)fish biting a pipe of some sort. At least from the thumbnail, and at first glance.

Glasslip is an avant-garde modern masterpiece of television that was way too ambitious for shitty otaku to understand.

The deep themes and unforgettable imagery are akin to the absolute best of arthouse kinotography.

This. The mind of modern day otaku is polluted,they need to take a step back and view this masterpiece in a different manner. I feel sorry for those that cannot understand it.

Junji Nishimura directed Bakuon

This is how I imagine how the cast felt about what director was doing.

I actually enjoy avant-garde art, but glasslip is not avant-garde. It has no substance besides the shiny visuals.
It's really just a group of high school jocks finding esoteric reasons to resent each other.

You just didn't get it.

That doesn't explain Davide splitting into three or living in a tent.
Glasslip tried to do something, it just never went anywhere.

>the poetic, symbolic and pro-anarchy themes that are hidden in the plot
Please explain

Deconstruction of the 2deep4u genre

>it never went anywhere

If that is what you actually thought,i feel sorry for you. If you pay notice to slight details you can see the creator slowly dismantling and showing us the deep flaws of modern society that we're oblivious to. I've rewatched it 3 times now and each time I see it in an entirely different perspective

Deconstructing modern society is something everyone does. Society was being deconstructed by the ancient greeks. You have to do better than societal deconstruction to get even close to masterpiece-tier.

I don't remember anything about this show, but seeing her makes me mad.

More lie Asslip amirite

The deconstruction of society was only the start. He gives us an insight into the flaws of each political ideology,race and gender. He teaches us to think of everything and yet to think of nothing. That's why people felt like literally nothing happened at the end as it was the creator's purpose to make the viewer feel this way as it shows the pointlessness and futility of even thinking. It may be one-off the most hauntingly beautifully Anime I have ever seen.

I remember the second to last episode being some trippy dream shit.

Best girl

>Everyone who doesn't like the show I like must be an idiot

You're just like those DC idiots.

That would be monogatari

Beautiful