Black Clover

Chapter 77.

tiddies

I worry for Yami's future, William will probably try to pull some shady shit and make the guy look like a traitor.

I like this.
I like that they are just friends with a bit of bantz instead of guys who hate eachothers guts, but secretly really like eachother.
Also getting best tiddies out of the way,
I have to say the author really knows how to draw some deliciously soft grills.
That skin indentation really gets my engine going.

Diamond kingdom is a bunch of scrubs, except for Smoke guy. He's alright.

He has the best skindentation.

what Mina Ashido sister is doing here?

No homo right?

a little homo?

This arc wasn't bad just disappointing, I thouth that Juno was gonna finnaly get development, but instead we got "Remember Juno, he is strong n' shit"

I can understand why the Golden Dawn made quick work of the Diamond Generals. All the Diamond Generals seemed somewhat old so they can be substituted easily by younger and stronger people. But they shoudn't have jobbed so hard

ALL OF THE HOMO

I agree. Too fast and diamond generals were just jobbers to show off Juno and William. At least Lotus was cool and in character.
Based on this Diamond Kingdom is super incompetent.

The guy who killed/beat the third general is Finrel's brother right?

Too much homo.

Based Yuno.

Yes.

It's like a good version of naruto/sasuke.

We're pretty much winding down the Fairy Tail path

What's the fairy tail path?

The only hope we have is if they have other people like Marth, but more experienced, some new blood to shake up things

And talking about marth he is bound to come back becouse of Fana, so when he comes back he will definitely be stronger

Lotus is best old mam

What this page about? Memester?

Fana?
Has there been a character poll yet?

>aster cucking the wind fairy

I'm glad he isn't just another Sasuke clone
Thanks for the dump OP.

Aww yeah Fairy jelly party

He is a Sasuke clone but without being mentally unstable

And none of the edge or muh heritage.

Entire badguy groups exist only to job hideously to good guys you haven't seen fight in a while to establish they got stronger.

Then the inverse- where badguy groups get hyped to shit and the designated goodguy jobbers do their jobbing before the MC and main cast asspull a new technique to stomp their opposite number among the badguys.

Basically, prepare for Yami to royally job the fuck out at some point.