Why are so many people afraid of him? Is it just russophobic paranoia or are his ideas genuinely dangerous?

why are so many people afraid of him? Is it just russophobic paranoia or are his ideas genuinely dangerous?

i dont think anyone Sup Forums is afraid of jews

so Dugin's a crypto Jew?

Yeah. Not just a Jew tho. Sabbatean Kabbalist. Same spiritual system baby raping kikes in Israel and the diaspora subscribe to.

odd. I thought he was Orthodox

Jews LARPing as Orthodox and Catholics is an old tradition.

His philosophy is "anti-Cosmic" and "chaos" is how he sets to achieve this. Same thing Sabbatean Kabbalah teaches: The world must be brought to the brink of destruction, and evil must be indulged, so the Messiah will come and fix everything.

Part tatar subhuman. LITERALLY WHO IN RUSSIA. Fucking idiot
>father worked for KGB
>junkie through all of 80s-90s
>did literal gay shit with his buddy Eduard Limonov(Limonov sucked a black cock in NYC - source his book "Ya Edichka") back then
>have been to mental asylum several times
>is a schizophrenic
>his supporters are very very few
>all of them are omega cucklords, that get beaten up by the Russian Nationalists when they show up there
>Dugin believes that having a beard will get you to heaven
>has tatar ancestry
>is anti-White
Why do you even post this cunt?

I wonder why Alex Jones is having him on his show so much.

the real redpill is realizing no one is actually working on behalf of the whites being genocided :\

because I want to know what he's really about. Alex Jones actually introduces him as Putin's top adviser. This can't possibly be true if he's a literally who schizo

hes connected to putin, bannon, and the altright

Dangerous for America, yes.
I wonder why so many of you shill his ideas, its against your own interest.

>working on behalf of the whites being genocided
>bolshevik mongrels spreading his ideology
uhm, no

Why do clueless Westerners who cheer Russia and Putin from a distance, think its pro-white?

? i think we're agreeing ? nazbol is jewish cancer.

> LITERALLY WHO IN RUSSIA
That's a lie tho. Although the intellectual majority doesn't know about him, he has a lot of influence in Kremlin and in Russian Universities.

>This can't possibly be true if he's a literally who schizo
He's not literally literally who, but just who and a schizo. He's an openly anti-white faggot trying to resurrect the Mongol empire. He's irrelevant. The reason he's so popular in the "west" is that plebbit adores him for some reason.

Because western media constantly tries to connect things to Putin that have no connection whatsoever.
Dugin is who they think is Putin's shadow advisor, the gray cardinal, the puppetmaster of many, etc.

agreed

It's because they don't read or review any of his actual goals...or possibly they are actual shills. They just see him on Red Ice or any other "right wing" media and think he's one of them because a few of his talking points are in line (at least temporarily) with the "alt-rights" meme goals.

one time he said that Ukrainians should be exterminated, which I find hard to take fault in

>white genocide is awesome, goy!

>NATO and a Swastika side by side

yes, he's made quite a few appearances on Alex Jones and he just copy/pastes everything Alex Jones says about globalists and gives it a Russian flavor. Plus his English is broken. You have to read him to really understand him

heil hitler

what's odd is the media is silent about Ukrainian neo-Nazis and the sight of one plastic swastika flag at Charlottesville and they're all pissing their pants

yeah. just doesnt fit their timeline. when Russia is ready to invade Ukraine im sure you'll hear about le ebil nazis

The West has already fallen, we should be busying ourselves to influence and put in place"our" system, or else others will do it. The house of cards will come tumbling down when there are no more gibs to gib out. Collectivism devoid of racial awareness will fail.