Danganronpa 3

How does she put on/off her glasses so fast?
Didn't she already break them when stepping on Mikan's butthole last time?

It's simple

We, uh, kill the Nanami

KODAKA

Reminder that you know nothing.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY HANDLE OUR DETECTIVE KIRIGIRI

>is cute
>does detective things
>examines some walls
>sprains her ankle
>looks at corpses
>tastes corpses for some fucking reason
>thinks of manlets with ahoges
>checks her code and screams internally
>doodles in her detective diary
>stood before the JUZO and didn't give a FUCK
>roasted Candyslut alive with LOGIC and talked down the Juzo without batting a fucking eyelash
>shed her jacket and entered her Final Form
>cucked a weak little animefag by talking up her future boyfriend
>got caught by a blushing manlet and their cheeky friend
>did PERFECT DAMAGE CONTROL by turning her head and coughing
>placed her vulnerable bacon hand on top of her manlet's and still hasn't given a fuck yet
>said incredibly sweet, supportive, and affectionate things to her manlet in front of everyone (again)
>blueballed the manlet and people from another universe simultaneously by not continuing
>fell asleep knowing that her words would spur the Ultimate Hope into action
>gambled on the Cure W and STILL DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK
>is happily chilling in stasis while waiting for the plot to call

SHE WILL BE THE ONE TO RESCUE THE ULTIMATE HOPE, A MANlet WHO HAS FINALLY COME FACE-TO-FACE WITH DESPAIR

C U R E W
U
R
E
W

PS:Shitposters, baiters, naysayers, and sleeping pills need not apply to based Kirigiri

If there's one thing I like about Junko it's how loyal she is to Matsuda.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZORaiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Using the normies as a coatrack

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
Always have a back-up my friend.

More like Ko-HACK-a

You're wrong: I know why.

you know nothing...

But she killed him you fucking idiot

MINDHACK

Fuck off retard

>Loud applause
>Flowers flying at her
>A pair of panties

my well-timed nigga

Can anyone gibe pasta of aoi nicknames?

not about me...

Do people still think his crush is on CHisa when he has barely mentioned her since her """"""death"""""" while having talked about Munakata whenever he gets the opportunity?

THAT WAS CAUSE OF ITS ALL

PRAY4SEIKO

Because she loved him you fucking idiot.

Mad.

What did he mean by this?

or my keikaku

You know it, my friend.

You know nothing.

>the audience when they realise that it really was a mindhack and the mastermind really was the one who died first again

Reminder that "Chisa never smiles" is what Tengan told Persona.

Reporting in, brother!

I will keep using my edited pasta until a new line comes up

I wonder what they are planning to do with him (if anything at all). Mukuro was clearly following a guide which, I assume, was written by him.

THANKANDAPPRECIATESEIKO

Not about me.

I want Mikan to touch herself in front of me and let me watch as she cums in her panties

>loyal

>Bangles with sleeping drug
>Suicide by Mind Hack
>16th participant has been there all along but hidden by camera angles
I see Kodaka has put those tips Uchikoshi gave him to good use

I have twelve reasons why your favorite ronpa is inferior to Tanaka.

Or my plan.

Is Junko Chiaki Izuru the hottest love triangle?

> by camera angles

So are the Board of Directors actually going to be relevant or what? They're shady as fuck.

I say this to myself every day, every afternoon, every night before sleeping. She did not come this far to die now. She will survive, she will survive. As long as she knows how to love, I know she'll stay alive.

Kill yourself

Seriously all I could think of when I saw this was Eric being MINDHACKED into shooting himself with with the shotgun it was retarded

Mikanfriends report in! Show some love for your angel!

>trusting interns
>implying denial
Kek carefully placed upon the highest shelf.

Junko doesn't like sharing though

Aoi wins

They are all dead.

RED HERRING

>retarded Kirgirifag replying to himself

Fuck off and die already

She's essentially shares the main character spot alongside Naegi and both have very prominent roles in the OP. She's fine. Monday can't come soon enough and I'll eat my own arm if it's a Jabbawacka episode.

Lots of Mikanfriends lately. Not even slightly shaken despite her madness?

Wins the biggest chest competition? By a fucking mile.

Keep reaching delusional Kirgirifag. You only have fanart now. It's OK

> Speak about Hope
> lose your only chance to end it all
> Speak about Hope
> send your class on suicide mission
Fuck this shit. I side with Despair now.

Will Kirigirifags still waifu her if she's stuck as a grape for the rest of her life?

These threads are much better when Americans are sleeping.

>pushing goalposts now

Get a trip so we can finally filter your shitposting you retarded Kirgirifag

I side with Space NEETs now

It shakes me but I will not waver! Though I liked her insanity in DR2 much more.

Those fanarts are so fucking cute.

_____no

Yes! Another one for the collage. About fucking time.

Thanks for confirming you're the kirishitposter

Kirigirifags already put up with her disgusting hands and are the kind of people who would choose a repulsive girl like Seiko as backup waifu so probably.

What is she watching Sup Forums?

You are either angry or really bored, because this is some shit-tier bait. At least call her a slut and go into detail about old men or something, jeez.

I still waifu Chiaki when she's dead so I'm sure they'll keep doing it too.

>hurr she's the main character and in the OP so she's safe

how desperate are kyokofags? you can do better than this

Cry more, fagola

The DR1 anime.

What are chances for DR3 to be in space?

Is Monaca the only character in this series with any goddamn sense?

>hope and despair are dumb, fuck this gay earth
she's right, she's absolutely right

COLLAGE
O
L
L
A
G
E

Get mad, stay mad!

>gets outed
>"n-n-no you're just angry!!"

Again fuck off.

Maybe making it mind control is a way to make Munakata seem more villainous. If Makoto was trying to reform willing criminals then Munakata would have a point in why Makoto is problematic.

The more I watch this anime, the more I see her as being the smartest person in this whole deal.

There is Chiaki too, she just want to play games in peace.

>outed
>keeps telling us to fuck off
ANGRY
N
G
R
Y

>Just as cute as an adult as she was as a giggling, bubbly high-schooler although that was just a year before in-universe
>Now manages to be more supportive and more useful in general
If there is one thing DR3 handled well, it was her.

>The Kirgirifag shitposter ruining another thread

Figures.

A necromancer

You'd rather have me use that one as well? If it's better I'd find it an honor to use yours, my friend. We do have to figure out how to evade the character limit at one point.

>Tell me... Yukizome.... I am.... not wrong.... Am I?
>You've become.... A remnant of despair.

Im calling it now Munakata was the one who impaled Chisa on the chandelier in the 1st place based on those words from 1st future episode which haven't made sense yet.

>killing yourself because people who you aren't forced to interact with are dumb
>sense

You mean V3? It's possible. It will definitely feature sci-fi elements and maybe even supernatural ones.

Hopebot is a thing, and Redgirl clearly has some kind of powers.

Why does she not like it, Sup Forums?

Stop replying to that retarded kirigirifag's shit bait. He only reacts if you do.

How come nobody in that school has ever noticed both Ultimate Lucks have literally the same voice?

Definitely. She's still genki as fuck, but you can really tell how much she's matured.

kekles. Not our fault you're trying to bait. I just can't help but feed you (You)s because you're cute!

>>killing yourself
She's not dead. She's in space.

> more useful in general
Because this killing game requires no brains, but physical skills, so it favors Asahina.

I called it a week ago, Mikan would kill Chiaki, she'd free us from the curse of a woman with no husbando

Aoi is such a goddamn boring character she makes me sympathize with Junko just a bit

Reporting. Always loved Tsumiki, love her even more now after reading the books. Last two episodes of Despair have been hard for me to watch, but it's not her fault, it just hurts since I like her so much.

They are failing to provide funimation with the scripts do you really think they are providing spike chunsoft with them?

I hope Kirigiri is dead but this is a dumb argument

Despair legit nearly destroyed the dangan Earth. Her life's work is lost and Hopeman out hoped her despair. Now she's flew off to be a space NEET where she can stew over her own ineptitudes and despair in peace

maybe they're just lucky