91 days

Fourth man got revealed. Also this episode looks pretty QUALITY, sasuga Shuka.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=847584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump while I wait for my episode to dl

Is Fango gonna be ok?

fango is kill

I do'nt get how Avillio figured the fourth man out though. It makes sense looking back but i don't understand how he noticed.

In other news, Nero confirmed that he didn't kill anyone that night at Angelo's house, meaning that he has no reason to kill him. Nero would have a lot of reasons to kill Avilio if he found out that he was behind a lot of shit in the Frate thing though.

That was unpredictable

I have a feeling that's what's going to happen is that Nero's going to find out that Angelo did a lot of bad things.

i like how this episode was full of big empty street scenes and it was really quiet compared to the last one

Lots of QUALITY all around, mostly on Angelo, but not that bad. Also kinda obvious 4th/letter sender as well.

so close

I do'nt get how Avillio figured the fourth man out though. It makes sense looking back but i don't understand how he noticed.

I personally figured it out the moment Nero said that he had pushed for Avilio to attend the meeting despite usually being the opposite. It was probably the same moment Avilio figured it out.

About to watch it, everyone wait 23mins till I finish, then we can discuss.

fuck

forgot to greentext

The entire show is QUALITY. It's totally not something you shouldn't have seen coming.

Glad to see an actual bad show flopping though, normally even the trashiest of trash gets generals on Sup Forums

The suspicious way in which Corteo "escaped" also probably raised some red flags.

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

Everyone died.

it's Altair and Vega.

babby's first anime star symbolism

Tell me, besides the animation, what's so bad about it?

I don't think Angelo cares about that. He was still complicit in the murder.

Oh. Neat.

I just said
>the entire show is QUALITY
So why are you asking me something I've already answered?
This is my issue with the people that still watch the show, see they like to actually pretend the show is good. But their MAL-tier education doesn't allow them to comprehend the simplest of conversation.

Now I'm sure eventually you WILL get it right. But I'm not going to stick around and watch your pity attempts of defending the show by throwing out fallacies left and right.
Watch The Sopranos.

Del Toro definitely knows something.

I fucking knew the uncle was the 4th

Was he the only Fango executive left or has that meeting not happen yet?

Happening?

Thanks for the post, dead horse-chan.

Will Angelo save his husbando?

I posted the screenshot accidentally.

?

Indirect kiss with Nero. Again.
nero again

Why are you so upset that people enjoy a show?

So is corteo dead?

have we figured out who this is yet

We all know the art fluctuates between decent and terrible and everyone and their mothers has heard of or watched the pinnacle of Italian mafia crime fiction.

>ad hominem

People enjoying 91 days and asking why it's bad can't have watched it.
>but people have heard it
Yeah what does that even mean? I just told you, obviously you heard it. Stupid.

probably no one special

You are retarded, I know you won't understand, but next time don't give out the cliffhanger twist that the entire episode was building up to in the OP's title.
Be as neutral as possible. Or, better yet, abstain from creating threads.

>I just told you, obviously you heard it. Stupid.
>I just heard of The Sopranos for the first time ten minutes ago
Alright, I'm done playing for today.

It's episode 9. The fourth man was going to get revealed eventually and it's not like his name is right there in the OP. Fucking spoiler culture.

haha, you mad?

See? again with the logical misconceptions. How do you function in everyday conversation? or do people just play along with your mishaps?

Like this is a serious personal issue you need to get fixed if you ever want to get anywhere in life. Well, unless you're female obviously. But I seriously hope those don't visit this place.

>I personally figured it out the moment Nero said that he had pushed for Avilio to attend the meeting despite usually being the opposite. It was probably the same moment Avilio figured it out.

They were talking about the new man that appeared with the father. Not about the uncle.

He just asked for further clarification. Your first post is vague as "quality" can mean a lot of things.

But hey it looks like you're just here to shitpost instead of actually discuss things, seeing as how your post is full of passive agressiveness.

>Well, unless you're female obviously. But I seriously hope those don't visit this place.
Alright, I said I wouldn't reply anymore, but that got a good laugh out of me.

It was nice seeing Angelo getting frustrated and a little desperate in this episode. I thought he was going to be a complete keikaku doori character.

>Nero confirmed that he didn't kill anyone that night at Angelo's house, meaning that he has no reason to kill him.
You really think his mind works like that?

Good episode despite the QUALITY appearance, I really thought he was going to stab him up

So is the Uncle the one keeping Corteo hostage or was Angelo showing up because he knew he was the fourth person in the shooting 7 years ago or was it just both?

No he didn't ask for clarification, he asked what I already answered.

>your first post quality can mean a lot of things
Out of context, maybe. But see there's the thing, you're not a new IP to this thread so I'm actually not quite convinced you're a different person since you also seem to jump to these logical hoops to get your point through. As the first reply indicates it was never about any clarification on the word 'quality' at all. So you might want to either stop pretending you're a different person that just joined in on the conversation or read the entire thread to get a good idea of the conversation you just butted into to the 'defence' of a person you don't know on a conversation you misunderstood in its whole. You're factually making it worse by misrepresenting his point

Looks like my astute observations have once again hit their mark.

>Barbero enters the room
>instead of animating the opening door there's a static image of Angelo sitting

fucking Shuka I swear

>So is the Uncle the one keeping Corteo hostage or was Angelo showing up because he knew he was the fourth person in the shooting 7 years ago or was it just both?
Both.

You think that's a budget thing but it just gives us information on Angelo's relation to Barbero
I mean not like any 91 days kids get the subtlety of story-telling through visual cues unless you spell it out to them.

I generally don't bitch about QUALITY but it looked like each frames was a difficult delivery.
Also kinda disappointed by the fourth man revelation.

Why is it you fuckers only notice the animation quality?

If you want to quote someone, you can select the text and then reply. You don't have to type out greentext.

Also what happened to "But I'm not going to stick around and watch your pity attempts of defending the show by throwing out fallacies left and right"?

it seems that shuka can't afford enough animators but it can afford shills indeed

>you can do thing
I am well aware. Not really a necessity either way.

>also
Why aren't you following the advice you just gave me 2secs ago? Practice what you preach or something?

It seems shuka (?) could afford good source material, good directing, good character designers, good composers etc either but all you fuckers bitch about is the animation. Go watch Red Line or Trigger if all you care about is the amount of frames, or even better watch superior Western animation because they actually hire people for shit like that, a random fucking TV show about a dog some christian tv channel bought has all the frames.

Because some people are pragmatic and not blind.

Why is the opening so different from the stuff they're delivering? Did they rewrite all the script after the opening got made with the important cuts or what happened?

>trigger
>good animation

see this is how i know that you've watched less than 100 series

It's largely compensated by the competent direction, and this was the calmest episode since #4, there was no need to sakuga Angelo answering phone calls or the Don handing over his chair to Nero.

You say that after you miscomprehended my post? Using 'pragmatic' in that sentence honestly felt rather forced.

No that's just more ad hominem because you can't actually refute anything I've said. I've never even uttered the words 'good animation' in a sentence in that post either. So like, what is it you're trying to accomplish?

All of the animation problems are barely noticeable and dissipate once the episode ends and a pure maiden starts humming into my ears as an even purer Colt 1911 discharges a 9mm bullet forward.

I'm not even from /k/.

/k/ here, we can tell you're not from Sup Forums either

oh look an american

Ok, user.

>You say that after you miscomprehended my post?
I'm not the same guy.

/lit/ ?

Guy is clearly shitposting. You can't put Trigger and good animation in the same line and be serious.

See how every post of his is basically a heap of insults, plus the whole >female accusation thing should have tipped you off.

>The 4th man reveal wasn't a twist revelation, but another mysterious direction this story can go

I love this show. I can never really predict what'll happen in the next episode. Now I wonder if Angelo is going to kill Uncle Ganzo, work with Ganzo, or if Corteo is going to do something else that's crazy. Del Toro is another wild card to look out for.

>or if Corteo is going to do something else that's crazy
if he's still alive, that is

It's not like they could actually go full twist with it. There's only like 2-3 potential candidates and bringing someone in from the outside would feel cheap.

>muh animation doesn't mean jack shit, go watch some disney if you got anything to say about it.

go back to Sup Forums or whatever shithole you come from. Like I fucking said, I generally don't care about animation, there's just a limit at how much you can overlook. Those who can are just delured die-hard fanboy like you.

The show is still good but it's not the masterpiece who can afford to do those shits unnoticed either.

>tumblr .gif
Not helping your case buddy

>American Christian image board
>required language to speak on all boards (aside from Sup Forums) is American
>doesn't understand someone's fixation with technology
It checks out man.

>left for a good while
>people are still replying to the shitposter
This show only gets one-two threads at best. Let's not ruin it with shitposting and instead discuss the episode. Anyone here ever suspected the uncle as the fourth? I kinda did seeing as he seems to go way back with vanneti.

Got the gif. from here a few years ago. Who shit in your cereal?

Never said you were, you miscomprehended the very post you replied to.

That's another strawman. I'm positive you haven't actually read my post at all.

and if you streamed something years ago that wouldn't make it suddenly 'okay' to stream something now

It's because of the other shitposting thread earlier. As for the uncle, he and Barbero were really the only people that could actually qualify as being the fourth without it seemingly coming out of nowhere.

>using a gif from Psycho Pass on Sup Forums isn't appropriate

what in the flying fuck are you talking about, holy shit

What exactly is this playhouse supposed to mean for the remaining families?

Nero mentioned that his uncle pushed for Avillio going to the meeting though

How does this picture make you feel?

Do you remember the Russia episode in Durarara?
That's QUALITY.

How IS it appropriate? You're the one making a claim here.

nothing? what you suppose it is to make me feel?

While I agree for the most part. Kiznaiver looked positively gorgeous

I really have no idea how you can be mad about people streaming.

>Del Toro is another wild card to look out for.
I don't really see what they're going to do with him besides being a silent badass completly loyal to the old don.
It's kinda too late in the series to pull an off-screen death with the "sleeping with fishes" thing from the Godfather

Playhouse opening is a big social even that draws all the "elite" there.
Perfect way to orchestrate a massacre

You're right. I thought they were still talking about Del Toro. They mentioned the two in the same scene.

Del Toro probably has something to do with Ganzo's motivation to kill the Vannetis,

I was rather sure that his motivation was "become the don"

I like that there's no shocking twist, just a slow drip of info on questions nobody thinks to ask because they're not important to their own short-term goals.

There were clearly a whole lot of circumstances that led to Angelo's family being killed but Angelo never cared about the why, only the who. It's finally time to pan out and see the bigger picture.

>I do'nt get how Avillio figured the fourth man out though
1. It was very convenient how Corteo escaped. Ganzo getting shot and the foreign guy ends up dead as a scapegoat was all too perfect.
2. Nero saying Ganzo was out of character when he asked for Avilio to take part in the meeting.

I thought he was going to make an Oh shit face and feel bad for doing what he did to Nero. But once he said But you would kill the child who got away now with anger. No way does he feel like the bad guy.

I started asking myself Who is the person that is always there and seems to be in the background. I was betting on Barbero. So when the Uncle got revealed I totally ddint see it coming but it makes sense. Get some dude to kill his family for him. But I wonder how he located Avilio? And was the uncle the 4th person? must be because the letter didnt include that when the letter seemed to be all knowing. Now Avilio has to decide between killing the uncle or the family or all of them.
Although, I really want to see everyone die in the show.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=847584

Reminder that the OP single came out a few days ago.

>unravel acoustic version

Oh hell yeah

>American language
That doesn't exist. It is called english, one of EUROPEAN languages.

Im hoping it ends as a massacre in the placehouse and seems to be leading up to something grand there. Will Avilio do a Inglorious Basterds?