When all is said and done, what will be the last standing white country?

When all is said and done, what will be the last standing white country?

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/scribe/359203/are-jews-white-right-now/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Israel

Japanese people: what will we do to change our legacy of violence?

Has the Japanese government ever formally apologized for the millions of Chinese people they raped and murdered?

forward.com/scribe/359203/are-jews-white-right-now/
stop being anti-semtic goy! joos are not white, even they say their not.

poland or russia

Russians aren't white. They're mongols. Poles are debatable but personally I'd say they've been too close to gypsies for too long.

Poland, unless you wanna
>white
that, in which case there are none, they are all gone.

Us

t. brainlet

all that matters as it pertains to being white is skin color and facial features because that is all that matters to our enemy

>chinese colony

Either Poland or Ireland.

New Zealand...white...keep telling yourself that muh maori faggot

What good is a white skinned person if they have inferior shitskin or chink genetics?

Israel

Apologize many time. Every time stupid idea to apologize. War is war. For China and Korea make Japan apologize is business only, leader there not really care, just want special treatment from Japanese company and votes for looking tough to Japan.

Stupid.

Apologize for war stupid. War sometimes must happen, so you fight. History is story of ugly thing, nice moment is like flower from shit pile. In 70 years have unusual number of flower because of Cold War static moment.

Now back to normal violence, but only people infected with Islam notice quickly.

Expect river of shit punctuated by sometimes flower from now. You will forget this stupid idea of "apologize for war" and even more stupid idea of "person feelings hurt by atrocity". Muslim atrocity to world now and newpaper try to tell only how lovely Islam. This is threat to people right now, all of Europe and even America.

But you here asking about Japan apologize to thing almost nobody even alive to know this generation. How about China apologize for famine? 30 million die, eating babies, and WWII first thing you think about problem in China?!? When China was opium crazy place from UK before? And who make UK apologize? Nobody because nobody fucking survive that. So who care? Nobody.

China will survive. Chinese people not so weak need apology anyway. Korea people have much weaker heart, but Korean much stronger than today modern liberal who need apology for everything -- at least most Korea and China people know "get apology from Japan" is just game for money and politician, and now they forget about this because even in China and Korea now bigger coming problem of Europe losing Europe and China becoming civil war if hollow economy collapse.

We are already the only white country left.

Kill the betas

You beat me to it. Fuck. Kek'd nonetheless.

Flames to dust

Fantastic. My Jap's eye just shed a little tear.

latvia

INTERMARIUM

I am planning to move there when shit hits the fan.

Iceland, Poland, somewhere irrelevant like that

New Zealand probably.

Or Poland.

kill all the people this stupid

The last-standing white country has yet to arise.

I expect if things get bad it'll be Poland or some seceeded state from the US. Unironically Argentina could be, New zealand, or maybe Australia I think the chinks will get BTFO after a while there

Estonia + Finland
Screencap this.

America may balakanize and part of it will be predominantly white. At least that is what I am hoping for.

This too.
Idk the name but it will be in North-Eastern Europe.

>Leave no witnesses

>lose faith while trying

Yes, Japan has apologized in the past. Some stupid politicians in Korea try to get more votes by stirring up anti-Japanese sentiment, but the truth is there's not really any reason to hate on them anymore, which is why I don't.