Has Sup Forums come back to christ yet?

If not, why not? Seems the only chance there is of turning things around and giving yourself the idyliic life you crave. It's not so much about believeing all the bible stories, as it is about standing and being counted amongst the good people of the world. If you haven't for a years, consider going to church tomorrow Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=yyshwvaeV_A

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_Judaism#Antisemitism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If Christianity is "the enemy of Jewry", then Jews don't need any friends. "Based Christian" Charlemagne, the father of Europe according to Christians, for killing pagan saxons, gave Jews their economical power
> Charlemagne (800–814) readily made use of the Church for the purpose of infusing coherence into the loosely joined parts of his extensive empire, by any means a blind tool of the canonical law. He employed Jews for diplomatic purposes, sending, for instance, a Jew as interpreter and guide with his embassy to Harun al-Rashid. Yet, even then, a gradual change occurred in the lives of the Jews. The Church forbade Christians to be usurers, so the Jews secured the remunerative monopoly of money-lending. This decree caused a mixed reaction of people in general in the Frankish empire (including Germany) to the Jews: Jewish people were sought everywhere, as well as avoided. This ambivalence about Jews occurred because their capital was indispensable, while their business was viewed as disreputable. This curious combination of circumstances increased Jewish influence and Jews went about the country freely, settling also in the eastern portions. Aside from Cologne, the earliest communities were established in Mainz, Worms, Speyer, and Regensburg.[15]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades

Their christian "punishment" against the "evil jews" was to receive a lucrative financial monopoly of "sinful high financing that no christians shall ever benefit from" and to move to the next country to fleece when the peasants got too riled up.

>tfw going to the only protestant church in town because ortodox refuse to put chairs in theirs

serves them right!

> Around 400, St Augustine, one of the most influential and foundational figures of Catholic theology, preached that the Jews must be protected for their ability to explain the Old Testament.
> Jews must be protected for their ability

> Pope Gregory the Great (c 540–604) brought Augustine's teachings into Roman Law, by writing a Papal Bull which became the foundation of Catholic doctrine in relation to the Jews and specified that, although the Jews had not accepted salvation through Christ, and were therefore condemned by God until such time as they accept salvation, Christians were nevertheless duty-bound to protect the Jews as an important part of Christian civilization.[6
> While a "persecuting spirit" often existed among the general population through the Middle Ages, Jewish communities often had to turn to the Holy See for protection.[7] Papal Bulls reiterating the duty of protection were issued by various Popes,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_Judaism#Antisemitism

Christians protecting Jews is not a "corruption of Christianity", all the way back to St Augustine Jews were seen as part of Christianity. That is why Jews never had to leave Europe even when they were constantly expelled numerous times from every kingdom by angry farmers. Papal edicts helped them move to the next kingdom and eventually get back to the first one.

> but muh synagogue of Satan

The only result of Christian "enemty" against Jews was giving them an absolute monopoly over high finances, and protecting them from angry farmers.

And how can it be otherwise? If Jews are the enemies of Christianity, the synagogue of Satan, then it is the duty of Christians to love them and protect them, "love your enemies and provide them with help" was clearly said by both Jesus and Paul, and the early christians like Saint Augustine openly agreed

The following timeline, set in periods of around one century, will explain why Christianity is a religion of EARTHLY POWER, which doctrine declares that the strong will inherit Heaven, and the meek will fall. This will explain why ONLY Christianity defeated Islam and Judaism and conquered the World. Only Christianity allows a nation to expand, defeat Islam and smash jewry, and create empires; lack of Christianity leads to collapse.

> 63 BC: Rome conquests the Mediterranean coast, including Judea.
> 4 BC: Jesus is born
> 73 AD: Rome has smashed two jewish rebellions. Rome extends all the way to Persia.

> 235 AD: Rome has overextended, and faces a crisis
> 337 AD: Rome converts to Christianity.
> 476 AD: Rome falls anyways.

As you can see, converting to Christianity makes your nation stronger. Romans were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, that is why the EARTHLY POWER didn't work for them.

Sup Forums has always been a Christian board and Christianity is a nationalist religion.

God bless you.

I have regianed the church in my life the last two years or so. It has been nothing but a positive influence in my life.

We will see now how the remaining Christian Kingdoms will use the EARTHLY POWER to stay unconquerer, and defeat Islam and Judaism.

> 638 AD: The Holy Lands and North Africa are conquered by Islam.
> 711 AD: Spain is conquered by Islam
> 800s: Charlemagne has decided that Jews should be the only bankers of his Empire, and the Church starts a series of edicts to protect them from peasant revolts, allowing them to move to a different christian kingdom, until new edicts let them back to the first one
> 902 AD: Sicily is conqueered by Islam

As you can see, converting to Christianity makes your nation stronger. North Africans, Palestinians and South Europeans were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, that is why the EARTHLY POWER didn't work for them.

> 1095 AD: Now that the Crusaders have started, you will truly see how Christianity made Europe strong. Islam will be defeated with extreme ease,.
> 1204 AD: Byzantines were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, they didn't pay their debts so it is OK to sack them.
> 1291 AD: The Crusaders were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, that is why God abandoned them.
> 1453 AD: Greeks were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS. That is why God punished them with Ottoman conquest,

As you can see, converting to Christianity makes your nation stronger and prevents Islamic conquest. The problem is that we have had not any REAL CHRISTIANS so far!!

Now we are going to enter a terrible period for the history of Christianity: the Renaissance.

Old documents rescued from the collapse of Constantinople in 1453 introduced Western Europeans to ideas that preceded Christianity. Pagan art adorns European museums once more: Venus of Boticelli (1485), the erotic Leda and Swan paintings of Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, and Corregio, Triumph of Galatea of Raphael (1514), Danae of Titian (1544)... The works of pagan philosophers are printed and read among intellectual circles.

This abandonment of Christianity can only lead to the destruction of Europe! Christianity is what has saved Europe from Islam all along.

> 1492: Spain finally expells Islam from Europe after 800 years of occupation. The Age of Discoveries starts.

WAIT!!! I just remembred Renaissance era Europeans are THE REAL CHRISTIANS! That is why they could finally expel Islam from one country!

> 1524-1647: European war of religion. Germany loses 33 % of its population over biblical disagreeements. Islam conquers the Balkans.

No... Wait again... Everyone knows that Christianity is what saved Europe and made it UNITED AGAINST ISLAM, so these CAN'T be REAL CHRISTIANS.

Ugh, now we are arriving to the Modern Age... the most secular period for European history...

> 1700s: Enlightenment philosophers spread ideas of separation of Church and State, and freedom of thought. The Industrial Revolution starts, vastly improving the living standards of most Europeans
> 1789: The French Revolution starts a series of secular and nationalist revolutions in Europe which break the back of the Churches that extend all the way to 1871. By the end of these revolutions, the Church has lost all its directly-ruled lands and the Pope has declared himself a political prisioner in Vatican City once the new nation of Italy is created.

Wow... just wow... NOW things are going to start to get BAD, very BAD. This weakening of Christianity can only mean Europe will be conquered!!!

> 1901: After the Boxer Wars (1899-1901), European Empires have just conquered Africa (Scramble for Africa, 1881), Asia (minus Japan and China, but extracting heavy concessions from the latter) plus Australia in one century, while expelling the Ottomans from Europe (Russo-Turkish War, 1881). Darwin has published the Origin of the Species.

I mean... YAY!!! This only proves that the Social Darwinists of the late 1800s are THE REAL CHRISTIANS. Christianity made Europe taker ove the world. That is why the New European Empires christianized everyone from Morocco to Indonesia... wait... they didn't?? But... Christianity conquered the World!! Of course they did!!! The 1800s were all about DEUS VULT!!!!

> 1964: The Jews that Charlemagne provided with vast economical power have completely hijacked our civilization.

DAMN IT!!! It would have never happened if you had adopted REAL CHRISTIANITY!!!!

> 2100: Europeans are replaced by the Global South

Well, Europeans were not REAL CHRISTIANS so it is okay that they got replaced by BASED AFRICANS

Jesus was legit but since the First Council of Constantinople they fucked up the Bible and delete some Testaments like Maria Madgalena and a lot more so they can control the congregation by stupid mechanisms like priests, sacraments, churches, etc.

The real testaments were lost forever but you can see a glimpse of truth in the Dead Sea Scrolls.

tldr: Humans can salve themselves and they don`t need a clerical system to tell them what to do.

I can't wait until you have to explain yourself to God.

So are you a Jew, snowflake millennial, atheist or Odin worshipper?

Let's hear it, heathen scum.

Just shut up and listen to the based medley.

I am agnostic, if you claim that you know the "truth about the Universe" you are either deluded or schizophrenic

You are just a Jew hiding behind a meme flag.
Everybody on Sup Forums sees through that shilling.

see

it is christians that have been shilling for jews since the very beginning

Islam > Christianity

Youre entire identity is a meme.

>Sup Forums has always been a Christian board and Christianity is a nationalist religion.
>God bless you.
>I have regianed the church in my life the last two years or so. It has been nothing but a positive influence in my life.
We're all converting now an there is nothing (((they))) can do about it.

yes this morning, when I awoke consumed by absolute dread from a night terror and began contemplating my existence/life passing me by.

>Christianity is a nationalist religion.

see

You can stop night terrors by praying to jesus christ. I do not suffer from them myself but my friend has for his entire life and swears this to be true.

Is your mother still a Christian user? Just wondering

Yes, that ain't gonna change

boomers gonna boomer

What denomination?

will try to get into the habit of doing that in the future, thank you user

Ziocuck evangelicalism

Gotta donate those shekels to Israel

Heresy. You may as well be an atheist, either one gets you hell and then you can go full retard with sin.

Go all-in with God.

Make her read the Bible then, maybe she will change her mind about the kikes, huh?

Stay in the Middle East. Your garbage is not welcome in the West.

Even if you were to demonstrate that Jews are our enemies... "Love your enemies"

Not everyone is a Sup Forums christian that can re-interpret Love as Hatred and ignore cognitive dissonance

>Ziocuck evangelicalism
That's unfortunate

They are demonic.