youtube.com/watch?v=xHiad18ZwcY
youtu.be/2fS9ixfQ_no
youtu.be/E5pZ7uR6v8c
youtu.be/sHCHEykUxP4?t=396
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OMG

Big if true

Freedom unit users BTFO.
>what's that in square feet per rock drop?

space kangz confirmed

checks out
wtf
new?

I don't understand what does this mean?

I'm you. What the fuck does any of this mean?

Aliens

congrats

That's incorrect, you have to convert to miles per hour not miles per second

hi poe

wait what the fuck are the pyramids just supposed to be what the Aryans left us to give us the formulas after the deluge
what do the other fucking ones correlate with?

>the latitude is a palindrome

>31
>31
Sven . . .

pure coincidence, go to bed right now

Ayy Lmaos

uhhh

holy shit

whats 31.134201 ?

is that something? or something we dont yet know

Did you know that the speed of light is slowing down?

that's a bit weird

it's literally just a coincidence

Were there metres at the time? Or even seconds?

The GPS coordinates actually line up with a secret chamber behind the queen's tomb which was only recently discovered.

this, nothing to see here, goys! move along and get back to work!

The prime meridian was arbitrarily drawn by the (((Anglos))) who don't possess Ancient alien knowledge.

Does it perhaps contain ALIEN TECHNOLOGY?

large if legitimate

All of our unites of measure were reintroduced by individuals from the occult world, not created brand new.

were there gps coordinates at that time?

nig if jew

Pretty sure it contains the colonel's secret recipe.

Yes, except the prime meridian was at giza. All the ancient monuments are part of a vast global positioning system. Just do the math

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9lTB0hTNU

Meters no. Seconds are just a logical division of a day.

Well, in grams, that's about an ounce

ALIENS ARE REAL WE'RE FUCKING ALIENS IT'S IN OUR DNA WHAT DA FUG

Tell me something I don't know
>protip: you can't

good job

lol

>2 numbers line up
>OMG AYY LMAOS ARE COMING

Both meter and degree are completely arbitrary units of measurement invented long after Ancient Egypt was gone. Any supposed aliens would've been using someting completely different.

Got more famalan?

Exactly.
This means it must really be time travelers.

We wuz kangz n shiet brah

and a second isnt?

>metre
>arbitrary
It's tied to the speed of light, which is a constant.

It is, but I don't see how's that relevant.

It doesn't matter what unit of measurement you use. It has to do with mathematical constants.

>The metre is defined as the length of the path travelled by light in a vacuum in 1/299 792 458 seconds.

That 299 792 458 is completely arbitrary and could've been anything, dipshit.

ya

Numbers describing a point on Earth where the pyramid is and the speed of light won't match up anymore if you change your units.

>$0.02 has been deposited to your account

Faggots, the speed of light is an unconfirmed constant. It's the shit EINSTEEN used for his AMAZING THEORIES

When Sup Forums crosses over with /x/, only then do you get the true redpilled.

The Giza plateau is also at the center of land mass of the earth. There's only two possible scenarios, either humans were far more advanced when these were built--before some kind of deluge--or they had a lot of help.

The definition of seconds is arbitrary, metres aren't.

correct

wrong

deport britbongs, import polacks

It is exactly 299 792 458 m/s. We define metre using the speed of light, not the other way around.
If it is found to actually be different then we'll change the definition of the metre instead.

as a matter of fact—the centre of the world is ISRAEL

that's because jews are the CHOSEN PEOPLE

Latitudes that pass through the Pyramid also pass through Houston, New Orleans, and a bunch of million+ people cities in China. Not to mention historic sites throughout the middle east and india.
All have monuments in them.
Don't mean shit.

Duh.

Come back when you can see a map inside the calendar, newfag.

protip: map points up

I once open-mouth kissed a horse.

29979246 =/= 299792458

>implying the ancient Egyptians used meters and seconds

>The second is the duration of 9 192 631 770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom.

It is just as arbitrary as metre, only defined from different constants and multiplied by arbitrary numbers. Read up on Planck units if you want the least arbitrary units you can possibly get.

this definition has only been the case since 1983, after all of our academia became unapologetically hasidic

"we" don't define anything Poweczenko, the academics do

Secrets in Plain Sight covers this. youtu.be/L777RhL_Fz4

WRONG

An ounce is 28 and a bit grams although usually my man rounds it up to 30 and 15 for a half since we go back

You get more sacred geometry with the pyramids by using the old imperial system, or even older forms.

Nothing to do with ayy lmaos, its all just human creativity and math. Humans have been hiding a secret understanding of mathematics inside things they construct for ages. Just look at all the constants Shakespeare hid in is book of sonnets, he or someone connected to him was aware of things that are were not publicly known till much later.

youtube.com/watch?v=xHiad18ZwcY

>miles
meters retard

>The reason for choosing a degree, as units of rotation and angles, is not known. One of the theories suggests that this is due to the fact that 360 is an approximate number of days in a year. Some ancient calendars, such as the ancient Persian, used a year in 360 days.

Coincidence confirmed. Conspirologists btfo.

Everything you know is wrong.

youtu.be/2fS9ixfQ_no

Am I supposed to discard all science published after 1960 because the joos did it?
It makes sense to define it that way. You can find a better definition and use it, most journals that are not complete trash would accept your work if it is good.

>Aliens calculate space travel in earth rotations

Are you implying that the Ancient Egyptians were able to predict how big would unit of length be and how would we measure position on Earth in 2017?

kek

I am implying that members of the occult reintroduced ancient systems of measure. We are using their techniques and that is why it matches

I hate when you retards think that people couldn't have built the pyramids and only ayys or high tech could. Huge put down on humanity. Ancient people built the pyramids with primative technology.
Get ready to be btfo on your ayy bullshit
youtu.be/E5pZ7uR6v8c

you clearly have never interacted with contemporary academia. people actually believe in transfinite numbers and can't solve the Collatz conjecture. this is an era of retards

youtu.be/sHCHEykUxP4?t=396

Just because your country and academia are puppets of the jews, doesn't make this the case everywhere m8

Can you solve Collatz, then? I tried and I don't.
You don't "believe" in mathematical construct. Transfinite numbers are defined as such and such and if they were useless trash noone would use them. If you can prove that the definition of transfinites contradicts itself, go on. Money's waiting for you.

It was a secret message!
We were here!!
And we'll be back!!!

Fucking this nice digits sage

WHAT
THE
FUCK

This.
OP is dumb

you tried? protip: it's about the laws of parity

money isn't waiting for anybody. infinity isn't a variable so nothing can be "beyond" it

Daeniken is right, thus ancient astronauts ridicule meme. Anything new as we await monday revelations. HRC nig sextape and all that? It's a slide thread, smiley face.

VAC-UUM, away from gravity sources, outside existence in a Vacuum.

The poles had shifted at least once since.

The world's pyramids are a calendar. The Testaments are a calendar. The sphynx is a compass, it's a map and it points up.

REEEEREEEISSEEEEEEEEE

They probably put the pyramid there because they were numerology idiots

Kys

> I need to be with them, everyone is lost, here.

So you be saying...

There is enough bs about numerology to believe there's something to it.

an academia has to be generative, Estonia, before it can be subverted

>laws of parity
No shit, it's like saying solving Riemann hypothesis is about complex functions.

A power set of a set is strictly larger than the original set. This is true for finite and infinite sets and Cantor's theorem settles that easily. Therefore we can assign a cardinality to any arbitrary set and construct a larger one, assign a cardinality to that and say that one is larger than the other. Prove me wrong.

yeah i saw that vsauce video too, fuck off. Slide thread.
>1 post by OP

yeah... aliens are using human GPS coordinates....
what for a bullshit again