Let's be honest, Tsukihime is dead. The remake would bomb hard

Let's be honest, Tsukihime is dead. The remake would bomb hard,

I mean. Vampire urban fantasy. In 2016. It couldn't be more unpopular.

It had its moments. I'm interested in seeing how some scenes are written. Like "that chair" and Arcueid's mutilation into 17 pieces.

And the moment Shiki first meets her in the alley. "That creature is on an entirely different level. Not a matter of higher of lower, but something beyond evaluation. Before that thing —— just being there means death."

>That skirt

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>2016

The skirt isn't the worse of it. Worst of all is that Arc is way to thin, she looks overly lanky, this wasn't the case with old Arc at all. It feels like she lost that sexy charm she had despite the short skirt.

But I want it. I'm not hardcore enough to read the original dated piece of shit.

Shinbo could definitely make it work.

>2016
>implying it'll ever come out

It's way deader than you think, OP.

Not fond of Ark's redesign at all: waifu-ization taken too far.

She does look too noodley.

Compare that to Aoko, who is still pretty lanky but not quite as thin. Aoko is the new hotness. Step aside, Vampire bitch.

It's not a very long read.

>I mean. Vampire urban fantasy. In 2016. It couldn't be more unpopular.
You're right about that but this game is made to target the original audience and a new one.

You underestimate how popular Tsukihime was among Otaku, maybe it's because you're not from Japan but the doujin game is highly rated by everyone in the industry or interested in the industry, even when it looks like shit.

Original Arc design, despite it simplicity, was awesome.Somehow, she felt like an ancient being. This is just waifubait.

>I mean. Vampire urban fantasy. In 2016. It couldn't be more unpopular.

What the fuck do you even know about vampires you mouthbreather?

I bet you didn't read a single proper book in your life.

*saberbait

never gave a shit about it after i got best ending in VN.

His vampires are too overpowered to be interesting outside the overall transhumanistic theme of the book.

Official Type-Moon dev here!

Thank you everyone for cooperation and making a thread!

I have an important announcement that everyone of you will like!

We decided to stop making Tsukihime Remake and instead make a collaboration with FGO x Tsukihime!

Enjoy the upcoming event, new servants including Arcueid, Ciel and Akiha!

And of course we upgraded our donation system so every time you break a chair you can buy a new one!

Except they were all dead and resurrected by scientists. And they had to use a vaccine to be able to live in a world with crosses because otherwise their brain would melt.

Everytime I look at this picture it convinces me more that remake Arc is just another Saber copy

>they had to use a vaccine to be able to live in a world with crosses because otherwise their brain would melt
they somewhat learned to bypass that in the sequel
My point is, they are so much stronger and smarter than a human they're basically a walking plot device. They are also perfect sociopaths and share little to no connection with human emotionality. It's simply not interesting to write about them, if not to make a certain point about what humans are and/or are not.

Jokes aside they will definitly make collaboration event to promote VN in FGO and get more money from Tsukihimefags.

>2016

confusedhisui.jpg