Be woman

>be woman
>ruin the economy

Other urls found in this thread:

thepeoplehistory.com/70yearsofpricechange.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be woman in 2017
>get fucked over by the men and women of previous generations
>expected to work when all you want to do is stay home and take care of your family.
>stay home to raise kids because your husbands income allows you to, get called a lazy mooch who doesn't pull her weight
>Go to work because your husbands income isn't enough, get called a feminist progressive fuck
>get it thrown in your face that you are ruining the economy either way.

that's why we beat them on my country m8

Pro tip society worked exactly fine until the 1840s when women started to demand equality with men. I’m fine taking care of my wife as long as we regard women as the weaker sex and limit their roles and rights in life.

When Seneca falls and capitalism happened, God’s perfect arrangement between the genders was permanently destroyed. Stay mad roastie.

Also not to derail but SAHM’s really do cuck their husbands hard. Unless she’s constantly pregnant after a few years the kids will be in school full time. Then she just sits at home all day doing 1.5hrs worth of housework a day while you bust ass so she can refuse you sex that night. Add to it that virtually no women submit to their husband as their lord anymore and Trads get cucked hard. Don’t get me wrong it’s a great ideology but the (((modern world))) ruined it.

>when all you want to do is stay home and take care of your family.
t. infinitesimally percentage of women

There are a few decent niggers as well, that doesn't mean niggers as a group aren't a plage. It's exactly the same case with women.

Do you expect anything else from Capitalism and more specifically neoliberalism?

thepeoplehistory.com/70yearsofpricechange.html

>1930 Car cost: 1970 Car cost: 1/3 of annual wage
(almost no movement in 40 years)
>2012 Car cost: >3/4 of annual wage

another example:

>1930: House cost: 2x the Annual wage
>1970: house cost: 2.2x the annual wage
(once again no notable movement in 40 year period)
>2012: house cost: >7x

Can't blame women for the disruption on the economy they have, it's just capitalism dude: get as many people consuming as possible and whenever you can: make debt slaves out of them.

Yeah blame the women not ((those)) who made all the propaganda about stronk independent womyn to convince them to work

>Pro tip society worked exactly fine until the 1840s when women started to demand equality with men.
My point. Women today are a consequence of shit that happened before they were born. Women these days that aren't feminist harpies are shit on from both sides.
Left
>you wanna stay home and serve a fucking man and raise some snotty little brats?!! TRAITOR! You aren't a real woman you spit in the faces of the women that fought for your rights
right
>fucking nothing but an axe gash leeching money off some poor cuck while she fucks tyrone. No loyalty, no capability of love, robots can replace her

>Be 2017
>Have cheap cars
>The steeets are flooded with traffic

No thanks

>House prices are rising

Wow its almost like theres more people in the world fighting for a fixed set of land! Whats capitalism to blame about it?

>Whats capitalism to blame about it?

It's almost as though the wealthy are given massive tax breaks by their government puppets, freeing up far more capital to purchase houses, land and other property at unseen levels (for hundreds of years anyway), and that group of wealthy elites owning all the land then promotes a system of mass immigration to fill these properties with 3rd world debt slave renters instead of home buyers, driving up the cost of housing by such proportions that the average person is stuck paying of a house for decades.

Whatever I wonder does that have to do with Capitalism.

Hmmm...

>be women
>be so mother fucking stupid that you fall for literally every fucking meme that is presented to you by literally anyone on the tv or media

>The elite owns massive residential land

(Citation needed)

Fuck off Chaim

>correlation is not causation
>posting in a slide thread

>Working like a good slave for your big leader that feeds you patriotic bullshit because daddy issues

You nazi fags are pathetic

Give me White only numbers and then I'll consider your case.

How was the non-working parent the safety net?

>man loses job
>income drops instantly to 0

How is that a safety net? Not saying it's bullshit, but I don't see how this is trivial

>b-but who would sell us more worthless shit we don’t need and depress our wages!

High corporate tax: makes region an unattractive place for employers to open facilities.

Low import tariffs: makes foreign countries attractive destinations for employers to open facilities.

Libshits: think mothafuckin ROBOTS will replace everyone so it's fine that jobs are moving to Mexico because a barista in San Francisco knows more about industrial engineering than a multi billion dollar corporation anyway.

Trump: Slash corporate taxes. Raise import tariffs.

Whites: just hit lowest unemployment in 10 years.

Nogs: just hit lowest unemployment in 17 years.

You: corporations, man.... evil corporations like those factories that employ minorities at $23/hr which is equivalent to $46/hr in CA or NY. Corporations, man... they all need to go because the last thing Democrats want is people making >$35K/yr because the majority of people who do gain a basic understanding of money and subsequently vote republican.

corporations, man...

wtf I love neoliberal technocracy now

>those healthcare costs
fucking ree

Correlation does not necessarily equal causation. I think many of those differences can be attributed to the shear increase in political influence corporations have garnered since the '50s.

Why does nobody ever point out how much mass immigration contributed to this mess?

>double the labor force
>cut wages in half

It’s fine goy don’t worry about it

Oh it definitely did, but women ruining the economy is not as well known