Why are Jews considered white by the general public?

Why are Jews considered white by the general public?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews#Y-DNA_of_Ashkenazi_Jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wogs

The general public know next to nothing about history and genetics.

Left one is Italian, and looks the most jewish of them all

Because they have white skin and white facial features. Jewish refers more to religion than anything

They aren't. Ask a jew if he's white, he'll say he's Jewish.

Jews don't even look white though. But they appear in movies/tv/media/entertainment so often that we think of them as the majority. We think jewishness is whiteness.

Without Kramer that show wouldn't have lasted

>Without integral character, show wouldn't have been as good

They wish to blend in to aid their subversive agenda. If the average person was aware of the amounts of Jews in say the entertainment industry many would be surprised.

You're a smart kid. They should use you for breeding purposes.

>Jews don't even look white though.
A normie thinks being white means absolutely nothing more than having a pale skin tone, which many Jews have, they aren't aware of the distinctly Jewish facial features hiding in plain sight.

theyre the only non white group that's capable of being politely civilized, so they blend in

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend!

We’d love to hear your novel theory about how being Jewish is a choice.

someone post the chinese version of seinfeld.

This is easily my favorite new fap material

It literally is. Jews are people who follow the faith known as Judaism

Because white people are ignorant. Jewish people certainly do not consider themselves white unless they pretend to be in order to advance some agenda.

Well seriously examine their skin tone. They are "white". Look at them. Brown hair doesn't make their skin darker. Technically white isn't a race its a shade

>The general public know next to nothing about history and genetics.
>t. naziboo
Thanks for the laugh, m8.

No need to be rude mate, shouldn't you be tending to your wife's eggs?

KRAMER IS ITALIAN

You can be a jew by blood but christian by faith and have the right of return to israel while you would never have that opportunity if youre a gentile that converted to judaism.

>coming from an American

she's fit as fuck

Can I also be Christian by blood and Jewish by faith?
Or Hindu by blood and Catholic by faith?

>brainwashed burger thinks his jewish textbooks and cultural marxist teachers told him the truth
stay cucked mate

christianity has nothing to do with blood, judaism does.

So why is Judaism the one special religion that can also be in your blood but no other religion can

i'm drunk and desperately alone

>muh commie joo conspiracy

>brainwashed naziboo thinks the links and "infographics" he finds on Sup Forums tell him the truth
Wow. What a free-thinker you are, user.

They're not really,on the surface maybe but underneath, in the subconscious they remain Jew rats, spreaders of plague , masters of debt.

italians got accepted and they are basically the common ancestor (medis/levantines)

Kikes play both sides depending on who's around or if they're being criticized.

since when? we have never been considered hwite.

>when she learns her brother is a cuckservative

All races have a land of their own, as the races developed due to separation by natural barriers. Jews have no land of their own, so what separates them from the races they live among is their religion. Jews breed with other Jews, so they became a race of their own defined by religion.

You can tell red shirt loves it in the ass

Same reason anglos, Irish, Scottish, Greek, Italian, serbian, nordic, and all other groups in Europe are just called white. Shitskin are too dumb to keep track of more than 2 things at once.

>conspiracy
not a conspiracy when it's true

sure thing kike

Because Ashkenazim are white.

Has this been tweeted to ben yet?

oh yeah? I bet you are white...I bet you're an assyrian rape baby who was cut off...tell me, what tribe do you hail from?

kek casey calvert, like who gives a fuck about her

I've already counted 8 people in that picture that aren't kikes.

who isn't jewish according to you?

>anyone who disagrees with me is a kike
Nice logic, friend. You must be very popular with the ladies.

>anyone who disagrees with me is a kike
I never said that

>You must be very popular with the ladies
what kind of argument is that?
why would political views be linked closely to relationships

Most important reason is because fucking burgers don't even know what their ethnicity is. They'll say american, white or some shit. Most of you are intermixed european which can't be classified as any single tribe. You're a new race that emerged from european natives.

Of course the jew has the easiest time slipping into a society like that and be accepted as a white brother.

Pull yourself together jfc

Because they have just repeated it over and over so many times people just go with it. If you get rid of heritage and culture and distract everyone with people who are obviously not white then you can "hello fellow white people" all day long while western white people are preoccupied with niggers and beaners and sandniggers and everyone else under the sun.

Western white people are the caretakers of civilization and humanity and our whitness is big managers badge, so we have to fix everyone's problems and take the heat for them just to keep everything going, we should be able to be proud of that. Jews are running around with a fake managers badge lighting fires all over the store and emptying the safe while the rest of us try to hold shit together. They think its ok because of the same reasons Isis thinks its ok: they agreed it was ok.

They use infestation as a tactic because they themselves infest everything to blend in which is how they got "white" to begin with. Nobody but jews and muslims go to church to be told specifically to blend in and subvert. They are The Thing.

Yiddish is a Germanic language btw

>Abigail Shapiro
shes hot wow
i've rarely seen this level of perfection in a human
she needs to be clones

>i never called you kike
>what relation do political views have with relationships
I'm sure the ladies love hearing you talk about your homosexual feelings for old uncle Adolf and your white "brothers".

>not white

Jews are White
Aryans are Brown

>15 seconds in

>Jews are White
Nah.

>omfg you never say anything off-color or offensive it's so fucking hot you're a total conformist it makes me so fucking WET
said no woman ever

So would you let those people take all your shit and kill you based on their subjective skin color? I sure wouldn't.

Skin color is an objective fact independent of one's preference. If a person has white skin then he's white, if brown then he's brown etc.
Here we have white jews, black and brown. And these idiots on twitter aren't definitive evidence for >jews aren't white

She must have had a massive nose job, and it's amazing what that can do . but she is a cutie

>unironically using the word "conformist"
Hey, sport, does your mother know you're on Sup Forums roleplaying a nazi? This site is for people 18 and older.

>ashkenazi jews aren't white but italians are

Sup Forums logic

except you sterilize the brown jews
Ghibellines might as well be Bavarian

Kill yourself. Spaghetti niggers will always be white when it comes to the fight against the international jew

if that were true why hasn't one been elected president?

>The general public know next to nothing about history and genetics.
everyone instinctively distrusts jews, because they practice slavery

>unironically basing your entire argument on whether or not your beliefs grants you easier access to pussy
so mature

White is a skin color, not a race. Most of them have kind of white skins, so people reasonably consider them white.

Note that I'm not saying "race is just a skin color" or that race doesn't exist. I'm just stating the undeniable fact that "white race" means absolutely nothing.

Jews consider themselves to be white. I'm Aryan master race, I dont consider jews to be white.

>windmill doesn't know how to pick his battles
it's like pottery.
That's what's so fucked about racial arguments nowadays; even the language we use is fucked. When we're drilled with the civil rights movement in school every February, we're told that race is "just a skin color".

I've always thought of the word "white" as just meaning native Europeans. I think that's quite a clear-cut racial category there.

>I'm a grown up! See! I can use the word "pussy" like a big boy!
I would ask you if your mother knew about your lack of respect for women but seeing as she has to clean the piss bottles and Kleenex out of your room on a daily basis, I'm pretty we know the answer to that.

>I think that's quite a clear-cut racial category there.

Not at all.

Do you really think it makes sense to group spanish, germanics, scandinavian and slavs together?

It only makes sense from an outsider perspective (i.e. american), but we have several different ethnic groups in europe (like they do in africa) that should be preserved (like the africans also need to preserved).

White this and white that just makes people think right-wingers are idiots.

Jews don't really want a Jewish presidemt, you saw many of them worrying about Sanders winning. Jews always want to have a goy as the face of their power structure, so people don't realize how Jewish it is. It's a bit different with the CEO or whatever of a big company, because most people don't see or think about the actual owners and operators of companies. But having a Jewish president would draw enormous attention to Jewish power in America, all of the sudden people would talk about how many Jews are on the Supreme Court, in Congress, etc. THe greatest fear of the Jews is Gentiles noticing them.

People make the mistake of conflating skin color and race.

It's by design.

Ethnicity is a subcategory of race. Of course it makes since to group Iberians, Germanics, Nordics, and Slavs together, as they are all more closely related to each other than to groups outside of Europe. That's how categories work.

They just don't know. I never realised how often jews pretend to be white when it's convenient for them until a few months ago.

Yeah, every race has different ethnic groups that produce different cultures, and the borders of each race do get blurry, but it's quite obvious that someone from France has far more in common genetically and culturally with someone from Italy, Germany, Britain or Norway than someone from China, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, India, etc etc. DNA tests actually categorize people into races. I don't see how you can even deny that race exists quite frankly.

Sure and gypsies are just people who roll in caravans.

Jewish people are a subset of the Caucasoid (white) race. I'm sure many including both Jews and antisemites will disagree with this, saying that they can't be as they are Semitic and not European in origin, but the truth is that the modern Jews are actually descended from the Khazars, a group of people who lived in the region of the Caucasus mountains and would most likely be considered Caucasian. Many Jewish people living in America are also heavily mixed with Western Europeans.

khazars were turks you subhuman mick

Because the general public isn't woke

Costanza was still the best character

the general public does not care what religion or race people are, they judge people as individuals. you guys in here have a false consensus of what the sentiment of the general public is. The internet is exceptionally good at bringing like minded people together which is both a big positive and a big negative.

Most of us whites do not care what the future of the white race will look like, it's more about the future of the human race.

Jews are caucasoid just like you idiots.
Imagine a chink saying Cambodians aren’t yellow. They’re still mongs lmao. Just face it you cunts you both come from the same place

>us whites

because "white" is about a stupid a term as "black", it's based on skin colour and jews have white skin. that's it.

I'm an englishman through and through, i have english genetics, there are french and germans as well who are white but we arent the same people because of our skin colour, the same as aboriginals, jamaicans and ethiopians are not the same people. americans are pretty much just a mixed race of all the whites and some hispanic at this point, theres a fair amount of black in there too, but because you want to feel "pure" you claim you ancestors are white and leave it at that. I get genetics exist and i believe in groups of people existing, but the shade of skin colour has always been a retarded way to split people.

Calling all white people white is like calling all brown people brown or black, it's true as far as skin colour goes, and that's what most people care about now days for some reason

Jews are white. There, I said it. They have white skin. Race is a social construct. You just conflate white with the superior European ethnic groups.

The term Caucasian includes middle eastern, armenian, Jews and even Russians.

Because it's terrible for their spouses and male children.

Just post the Jew DNA data available instead of arguing over this ad infinitum.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews#Y-DNA_of_Ashkenazi_Jews

the same why Sup Forums thinks all blacks are niggers: that's what they look like

MSM says they are considered white by general public, in fact general public considers them the same ol' sandniggers as any Arab

you could open cans with that nose