New chapter out: Youjo Senki

skythewood.blogspot.co.nz/2016/09/YJ14.html

Bump.

>“... What exactly is this feeling that something is wrong?”

>As if he had experienced Total War and World War before. No, it was impossible for him to encounter it, but he had such an impression. Or rather, he had an impression of this strange feeling.

>“Where did I… No, did I forget something? No, there is something that bothered me.”

>Had he seen this thesis before? No, that’s not it. It was the first time he saw the terms Total War and World War. He only knew about them now.

>Or a similar concept? He shouldn’t have any memory about that. The closest concept he could think of would be something he read in a science fiction novel. Then, was it something he experienced before? But he didn’t have much experience in the frontlines.

>He was stationed at the battlefront before he made First Lieutenant, but ever since his assignment as a Military Attache to the United Kingdom, he had been serving at the rear lines. In that case, did he hear about this in the United Kingdom? He had written a mountain of reports about the United Kingdom, and he remember all of them. But he don’t recall reading about such a concept… Am I overthinking this? No, I must have seen this somewhere.

what is the meaning of that? perhaps god restart the universe making no-german a re-german

Isn't being in the back just as dangerous as being in the front? I mean, the rear position in battle is pretty damn dangerous.

Oh shit, I forgot to clear out the few hours it'll probably take to read this.

Depends on how close you're to the frontlines, are you support/logistics at drive distance or say at manufacturing/logistics cinokex that's bit further and which side holds air superiority or majority.

Tanya a cute! CUTE!

I want her to grow up to be a busty vixen!

I really want to know what happened during Tanya's OCS years. We're only getting bits and pieces of it so far.

It seems Lehgren will be the one to give us the hints and meals of her past as he tries to cope with her.

I don't think its ment to be that. Its more that a child is using a term no one had heard of to perfectly describe something, which is causing the officer to freak out a bit. Its a feeling similar to deja vu.

>chapter 4
Feels like we are finally catching up!
>5 more volumes with vol. 2 being an endboss

>Take the disgusting Soviets and East Germany for example, their secret police had done great damage to human nature. Just look at how horrifying society was under the surveillance of Stasi.
Nothing really changed since 1933. Gestapo, Stasi, Verfassungsschutz and Bundesregierung. Stasi developed an obsession with observation and now, that they have free reign over all of Germany, their flame flares again.

Animu when exactly?

Don't forget that the BND exists, too

No news, the website is just as bare as it was month ago upon launch. Well they did add the cover for 6th volume there but that's it.

asshole gods resetting the verse or changing stuff just to gather faith is kinda why the crap happends to Tanya in the first place, from his reincarnation to the magic tool which need to be activated with a prayer.
So would be possible.

No, read it again, this goes farther then just Deja Vu.
He himself felt he had heard the words before and this couldnt be but that is not all, he felt he even knew the meaning of those words.
Or at least what was described in the thesis.

Would like to know in the WN or the stuff readable at mai.net at least, does the fight turn against the gods later?

You're right, completely slipped my mind.

But the dude didn't know it was done by Tanya. It was written by the scholarly BG who was convinced by Tanya that the Empire is heading towards World War

So what was the mistake Tanya made? Offhandedly mentioning the flight?

Lehgren probably saw the term in the logistics thesis Tanya wrote in OSC 2 years ago and just can't pull the lid on the memory and thus panics.

So, any news on the anime yet?

Probably that she gets assigned to frontlines once again as commander of an experimental wing for the idea she herself said that infantry should stand back and mages take do the raids. No comfortable rear line desk jobs allowed.

She's basically doomed herself to be in upmost frontlines for the entire military when she suggested that strategy. She's the only one capable of it

Shes a mage remember, one of the best, and she just said that mages should do all the fighting on the front line.

Pretty much. When a respected guy like him hears the best plan is to put mages on the front, naturally he's going to remember one of the best mages gave him the idea.

>B-but she's too young, to accomplish so much in such a young age, don't you think there's something wrong with her? Look at her thesis, is this something a little girl would write

>My god! This is actually written by a little girl? If she wasn't a mage she would be in our logistics department already!

>I'm in tears, as a war vet who had to fight when we're short on supplies, she actually understand pain.

>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW!!! WHY NO ONE BELIEVES ME THAT SHE'S A MONSTER

Why Lehgren had such a hate boner on everything Tanya do so much?

He's one of those guys who believes in human beans

>enemy fortified on a hill
>no arty
>no mages
>ground infantry only
>wat do

Such a loaded question

So the LN translation finally caught up to Manga Raws?

Starve them out. Unless you want to waste troops on a meat grinder.

Trainer also said he want it done asap, which the only option is to needlessly throwing men into the grinder

Literally everything that's happened this chapter can be interpreted as Tanya pushing the military to prepare for a world war. Her thesis on supply lines, the talk with Zettois on human and resource reserves, and then her final remark to the instructor on preserving lives.

She's making her life miserable without being aware of it.

An efficient war for an efficient soldier like Tanya. She won't get a cushy desk job anytime soon.

I don't know what to make of this manga.

So basically early fighter planes?

She sexually identifies herself as an attack helicopter

Why did I laugh.

For an uninformed user, this is a manga and a LN?

No

>uninformed
More like lazy. Google.

It's a web novel turned light novel turned manga turned anime.

They should get Yukarin to voice Tanya

The German fetish is strong with this anime.

Watch as uninformed watchers bash it for glorifying WWII.

Meanwhile, I'm just interested in seeing 20th century notEurope in anime form.

But the good guys lost WW2

I heard somewhere that later on Tanya will start committing massive genocide. When does this happen exactly in the LN?

Genocide is inefficient. She started to move them all to notMadagascar.

>busty in my tanya
YOU DON'T DARE

91cm hips! Almost E-cup breasts!

>she refuse to eat her vegetables in order to stay tiny
never ever

A thin supple waist you just want to hug tightly!

A charming 178cm in height!

>4/?
How much left to end this first volume anyways?

Can't wait for Tanya to rise high enough that he'll be crying in the corner and unable to even critique her.

Meanwhile, on the Republic's monitors.

The greatest comedy of our time.

>that uniform
My fucking dick.

As of LN Volume 6 she became Lieutenant Colonel, still under the Lehgren in terms of Rank

So she basically just dropped a fucking nuke?

There is one more chapter to go before we're done with volume 1

Shame, is Lehgren still scared shitless though?

so basically Tanya had to pray to god, which she explicitly, hates to annihilate the enemy forces?

God's a bit of a dick so for funsies he thought it'd be cool to curse Tanya with religious fanaticism.

So there's 5 chapters per LN?
How long has it been since the last release?

A matter of hours.

And she loses her memory of the whole defiling more or less. It's a curse all right.

nah, how long has it been since Chapter 3 of the LN
I honestly can't remember, I just know it's been a while

I know, I've read it but the thing is I can't read moonrunes, and /ak/ has their hands full to translate the chapters as they come out.

but if she can't remember then it's no good to change her mind on the topic of god? or is she just a puppet to change other's minds?

before this one? a few months.

June or July.

Chapter 3 of LN was translated at the end of May.

The gods merely decided to use her as an instrument to raise the faith of other people so yeah.

Though so far it hasn't been clear how much she loses memories or does it all just turn to fog but there's clearly something there.

that part remind me a lot the rising of a sororitas saint

Anime PV when?

I hope the anime has the same pointy chins like the manga.

3-5 weeks before the first episode airs.

Maybe it's due to god's influence?

imperial chins*

>tanya was in a intel mission BEFORE became tenient 2nd and almost got a second class iron cross
the fug?

that wasn't the events of chapter 1 in Norden where she got the shiny medal?

This is fucked up hilariously, so this is God vision camouflage for any recorded footage on her? I would bet 100% anyone on the battlefield to witness it saw the devil, and it's cloaked in divine protection.

Just picked it up. Pretty damn good. Was it said which studio picked up the anime?

Nope. Only news we have is that we're getting an anime.

I need to stock up on as many chin pictures before the anime starts.

Honestly can't wait. Hope its not some low-tier or lazy budget studio. Wouldn't mind if Madhouse or WhiteFox took a shot at it.

>LIDEN FILMS
Post your face when.

I've got one even better.

>DEEN

Anyone got PDFs of the translations?

I actually think it's the opposite. The rape face is merely how she thinks in her mind but the angelic face is what's actually happening being recorded. Because the rape face scene is all focused on her, with her monologue, etc, it's the equivalent of the LN where Tanya's perspective of the nuke is completely different to what the video showed.

I wanna see Sup Forums's crossboarding. It will be real fun days when the anime airs. Ha!

I just wanna hang a Tanya keychain off my Mauser or P38

gods calling a WWI and WWII rematch with magic

>he's from the old world too, even if he doesn't remember
he sees Tanya as magic loli Hitler

She's forced to sing praises to God whenever she activates Type-95 Elunium

Is this from the raws? Or just a guess?