FLYNN AND MANAFORT TO BE ARRESTED MONDAY

>A federal grand jury in Washington on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.

>The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.
>A spokesman for the special counsel's office declined to comment.
>Mueller was appointed in May to lead the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Welp, how are you fuckers gonna cope with reality when it hits you square in the face? Can't wait for the mental gymnastics from you Trumpanzees.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/28/mueller-russia-probe-reportedly-nets-first-charges.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This isn't good, is it?

Y'all are completely fucked.

...charges that have nothing to do with what the investigation was opened to accomplish in the first place. Nice game dotards

>The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge.
Media Matters to be shut down

Hahahahahahah

>sources said

Who is this "sources" guy and how do we know he is telling the truth?

hillary will be arrested monday

>Team investigates Trump for 10 months
>Finds next to nothing
>Team announces they are investigating the Podestas last week
>SUDDENLY THEY FIND SOMETHING

Not looking good for dems.

SAGE THE SHILL THREAD
>OP IS A FAGGOT
SAGE THE SHILL THREAD
>OP IS A FAGGOT
SAGE THE SHILL THREAD
>OP IS A FAGGOT
SAGE THE SHILL THREAD
>OP IS A FAGGOT
SAGE THE SHILL THREAD
>OP IS A FAGGOT
SAGE THE SHILL THREAD
>OP IS A FAGGOT
SAGE THE SHILL THREAD
>OP IS A FAGGOT
SAGE THE SHILL THREAD
>OP IS A FAGGOT
SAGE THE SHILL THREAD
>OP IS A FAGGOT
SAGE THE SHILL THREAD
>OP IS A FAGGOT
SAGE THE SHILL THREAD
>OP IS A FAGGOT
SAGE THE SHILL THREAD
>OP IS A FAGGOT
SAGE THE SHILL THREAD
>OP IS A FAGGOT
SAGE THE SHILL THREAD
>OP IS A FAGGOT
SAGE THE SHILL THREAD
>OP IS A FAGGOT

Mueller charges are on Manafort for work unrelated to campaign

you shills suck at trolling
try again
try harder
>in all fields

That's what all the Putin trolls on Reddit are saying.

The levels of delusion here are off the charts. Who puts your pants on for you in the morning? I'm honestly amazed that you Trumpkins can even operate a computer.

king nigger will be arrested on monday

This level of delusion is why I still come to Sup Forums. You chucklefucks will excuse almost anything in defence of your "god-emperor".

your world will shatter in 2 days when hillary and king nigger are perp walked in shackles

Whats wrong kiddo, seething?

There is a large, unspoken mistake you people are making--

>WHAT COMES AFTER TRUMP IS EVEN "WORSE" FOR YOU

I hope every day that he's removed by some leftist cabal. Let's stop talking about it--I'm ready to get this thing on!

This isnt going to end well, is it?

WaPo and NYT are not touching this story. Really makes you think!

Defend what, a screencap of a CNN headline? Come back when something based on reality happened.

White House not worried. pick related

Holy fucking cringe...

>he doesn't want to RAHOWA

>I'm ready to get this thing on!

How are you going to keep the mobility scooters charged? Checkmate Trumpkins.

>defending literal federal charges being filed against key staffers on the TRUMP! train
>"but what about killary?"
>HE POSTED SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE, HE MUST BE A SHILL REEEEEE
>Haha there was a story about podesta last week, must mean that the dems are being indicted haha

Get back to your cuckshed, sven.

m8 you are far more pathetic than us, you just don't realize it

Go to bed, Herm. Youre drunk again.

Solo, what you're saying is that democrats will be allowed to remove a duly-elected President and half of the country will just look down, kick a rock and go home? Have you any idea how angry white people are?

That's not even.. I don't.. What?

OP IS A FAG
>OP IS A FAG
OP IS A FAG
>OP IS A FAG
OP IS A FAG
>OP IS A FAG

all nihilists should kill themselves

>against key staffers on the TRUMP! train
Where does it say this?
Again, we don't know anything about whats going on, so why would we react yet? It's not like we're retarded enough to have been lead on by cable news' Russian spy fan fiction for the past year, there's no need to react to this until we know whats happening.

Squeal for me, piggie. Or stuff your face with yet another burger filled with antibiotics and estrogen.
The inevitable tears from you fat, inbred fucksticks are going to be glorious.

Thread reached the limit and I started another one. Happens all the time and this is a legit news story. Sorry, Sup Forums isn't you're personal little echo chamber. Grow a pair and move on faggot.

>refusing to answer the question
Holy shit you're a faggot

>literal federal charges being filed against key staffers on the TRUMP! train

Again, you seem to be delusional or high on meth, when did this happen again?

the thread layouts are identical, including the top posts and the "nervous pepe" poster

get skinned alive you fucking nigger

OP IS A FAG

S TO SPIT ON OP

>m-mortyy.. I added me-melanin to my body
>:burp:
>IM NIGGER RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

S

A WHOLE LOTTA SEETHING GOING ON

You’re a brain dead nigger for even watching CNN. I used to be a liberal faggot just like you though, so I understand how you can’t even see through the wool. Sad!

>op starts a thread with a lie in the title
>twice
>gets called a faggot
>"Sup Forums isn't your personal little echo chamber"
user, please.

>Spiderman thread
This is comfy shitposting

rich coming from some nobodyfaggot who types this shit

>Sources say

How's the weather up there in Petersburg, Igor?

Hope he fires the nukes before going down.

update: op still a fag

It’s gonna be Comey

Pretty rich coming from a guy who watches Alex Jones and thinks there's a pedo rape dungeon underneath Comet Pizza. Whoa! Is that the power of muh red pill? durrrrrrrr

>what is journalism

;^)

It begins MONDAY trumpkins! Your time is already over.

Update. You're still seething. I love how I singlehandedly ruined your morning. Fuck, I need to do this more often!

>morning
>implying I haven't been up for 36 hours and am about to go buy beer
you REALLY don't understand what you're doing here :D

Laugh it up. You’re going to feel stupid as fuck some day after you graduate high school and look back at your innocent, naive political worldview. Cest la vie!

oh and FYI I am running a 24 hour stream of gccx so this is really comfy to do while that is on my tv and chat is here.

Youre a real winner. Tell ya what.

I suspect fake-news because this sort of thing isn't supposed to leak. Why the fake-news, who knows? Maybe to see who tries to escape the country, so they can be more suspicious of that person.

Or maybe it did leak and it's true.

Prince of Persia part one just started you faggot, it's gonna be a goodun. Arino gonna knock em out

4/pol/ is about to find out that it's been listening to dumbfuck LARPers for months. It's not as if some folks weren't practically screaming at you to focus on the Mueller investigation. Now you're going to see how the shills and attention-seekers have so successfully distracted you.

Through the electric volts sent to all faggots under President Pence. I hear the human body is 90% water and should be a good conductor of electricity, but what's a faggot made of, chaim? :^)

MEgaAnon said this would happen . He said Manafort would be going down and that we would find out why the Trump campaign dumped him. No danger to Trump campaign. MAGA.

>jokes on you I'm an unemployed raging alcoholic

Yeah, you sure showed me.

Good job, 4/pol/, you fucking dumb cunts.

okay? and? what? so? I am living it up. just finished a Baltic Anomoly, on my last Dragon's Milk.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/28/mueller-russia-probe-reportedly-nets-first-charges.html

No names yet, nothing to see here folks.

who are you, again? I'm not trying to show you anything, retard. I am having fun

MegaAnon is a fucking larper from Massachusetts with no connection to DC politics whatsoever.

Manafort and Flynn were originally Obama and Hillary's guys, so that could still go either way.

You a MIfag? A MidwestBro?

>complains about LARPing
>nazi flag
come again?