ITS HAPPENING! E.T. Williams CONFIRMS arrests & swamp draining!! Blackmails DC!!

Based black man ET Williams had a meeting in DC and confirmed that shit is going down! And they told him not to discuss it with anyone.

BUT

HE SECRETLY RECORDED the entire thing and is threatening to upload it if they dont keep their promise and do what they said! Hes blackmailing them!!! The Doctor of Common Sense aint playin around!

@ 5:33
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=333&v=wsOYL2ch7_I

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qaLlunr9H4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yawn. literally nothing. Trump impeachment proceedings begin on Monday. Tough luck sweeties.

I had a meeting in DC with your mom last night and all she talked about while I was fucking her ass was how disappointed she was with you.

You are going to get in a major car accident today, sweetie :)

Major bamp.

Give your energy to E.T! hope he doesnt get suicided

BASED.

Summary for ppl who dont know him:

>He's the guy that broke the Howdy Doody story about Comey as you may know. Youtube has taken it down and the Dr. is in youtube jail but still able to post clips. He's been saying he's going to DC for a special meeting that would be sensational apparently. I think it was at the FBI bldg. He has sources. Look how Trump talks about "tapes" floating around, "governmental" tapes, in reference to Comey. He's threatening him.
youtube.com/watch?v=0qaLlunr9H4

So.. either ET recorded, or hes referring to secret tapes of the swamp monsters that Trump administration been collecting

Your tax dollars at work.

Spoopy

Only retarded city shitskins and women voted for Hillary, every last suburban intellectual and god fearing American voted for Trump.
It's his turn and he's taking it.
Lefties btfo

true if big

I wish this were true but I can't take seriously what this jigaboo is flapping his nigger lips about

White women... The only women anyone honestly finds attractive, voted for Trump

I'm trying but I'm too far

White women voted Trump We can tell instinctually that HRC is corrupt a.f.

Tits of gtfo cunt you know rules

He seems like the type who thinks he's more important than he really is. His ego is too big for his own good. Why would he be invited and told info about who is being arrested on Monday?

hard to say

People hate Hillary on a DNA level.

Except far leftists for some reason. They can't see any sort of evil

HOPE HE DOESN'T ACCIDENTALLY CUT HIS OWN HEAD OFF WHILE SHAVING.

Wow.

It's fucking nothing.

On Monday a high ranking member of the Democratic Party will be arrested.

The fake Russian conspiracy story has blown up in their faces. All it has uncovered was massive dnc corruption and real federal level crimes by certain high ranking democrats

Nothing the shills do or say can save the party now. Soros has made another bad investment.

The dnc is over. It will never recover. Their attempts to bring down Trump have only brought down the dnc instead.

I’m sorry democrats, your party is over.

You have got to be the most stupid motherfucker on the planet.

your butthurt is immense but my joy is bigger

You can do better than that bitch
Post em

>Trump impeachment proceedings begin on Monday.
whats your votes looking like on that?

>The dnc is over. It will never recover.
woot bring the whigs back!