Shilling on other boards

Have you guys noticed these last few weeks the huge increase in anti-Sup Forums posting on other boards?

Every edgy post gets the "muh Sup Forums treatment" and I'm fairly sure this is a payed campaign to try and "convert" Sup Forums with the other half being newfags who eat this shit up.

Wyd are you going on about? Sup Forums has always been shitting up other boards and other boards have always hated it. They asked moot to delete Sup Forums multiple times ffs.

I've noticed it this week on Sup Forums, bigly.

I only post on /ck/ aside from Sup Forums now. I'll go to slow boards like /lit/ and /trv/ every now and again but I haven't noticed anything recently.

My point is more that the edgyness and so also free speech is slipping away from Sup Forums.
This is supposed to be a place of chaos and edge, a place where you can say anything.

It's been like that for a long time.

It's mostly on the larger boards.

its nice to see yuri this early on a saturday

And it's a part of organized effort as well as unfortunate consequence of Sup Forums's growing popularity.

>Make a counter-rational post that challenges their warped ideas
>Response is always go back to Sup Forums
>Check Sup Forums out and still don't get their response

Yes but now it's bothering me more than it used to.
Even when people aren't talking about politics you get these responses if you use words that could be "offensive".
Maybe it's just the new shitty generation changing Sup Forums.

Fucking neogaf faggots

This

What are the fasted boards aside from Sup Forums? Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

Hell I throw fire every day on Sup Forums and the lefty shitposters just ignore the posts. You get like 90 different people lighting somebody up and they only respond to 2 morons who got lost from Sup Forums or themselves because they make the mistake their board or chan is enlightened compared to Sup Forums its not even argument anymore its dropping leaflets in white town while powerwalking

JIDF and their kike allies are in over drive. pedowood, vegas and now JFK.

slide threads
derailing actual threads about the aforementioned, they're doing this shit on virtually dead threads too.

in the past it wouldn't have been such an issue but so many newfags here and none of them took the time to figure out how this place works. so they help the bump the fuck out of every slide thread that triggers them by responding and derail genuine threads by responding to every kike that triggers them.

they won this round but they've only slowed us down, that's all.

And this bothers you because.......? Don't you realize this part of Sup Forums is the internet's most successful containment board of all time? Have fun on here and don't take yourself so seriously. Nobody cares. Its just a fun place to shitpost and half the people on here are LARPing anyway.

I seriously don't know what they're trying to accomplish. They know they're about to get BTFOd once again by this Monday indictment. I think they're just tryng to lower morale as much as they can before their party is completely destroyed. They know this entire Trump movement reduced the left into ashes and its going to take media shutdowns, indictments, and possibly a decade for them to reform.

Its almost pathetic because nobody here is buying it. Their world is crumbling down on them and there's nothing they can do about it. They know their leaders and role models are child molesters, perverts, rapists, war mongers, and conartists. And this is the face that haunts them evey night before they fall asleep.

Totally agree on that one.

Do you really hail yourselves as fucking saints? This is not fucking new dumb-ass, people have been saying that shit since you spread to other boards like the cancer you niggers are. You fucking ruined /sci/.

That's mainly Sup Forums you fucking philistine. While indeed you can say whatever you want on other boards, that's mainly Sup Forums's purview.

/leftypol/ shilling. Most other boards dont give a fuck either way and should be left alone. Its probably time to raid their queer ass discords et al and dox the trannies desu they have been far too uppity lately

actual Sup Forumslocks can't post or discuss anything on Sup Forums anymore. Sup Forums isn't a containment board anymore, it's the welcoming center for every newfag that hears about it. retarded newfags and JIDF shills have forced a lot of Sup Forumslocks to settle elsewhere.

this

>the constant bitching on /q/ was other boards
Alright lads pack it up another /leftypoo/ trying to rewrite history yet again

So how should we combat this ?

>hey Sup Forums i love mayo shojou densetesu no okama it's kawaii
>fuck off moe is a kike conspiracy to prevent white men from procreating

>hey Sup Forums what phone should I buy
>consumerism is a jewish conspiracy to enslave the white man GAS THE KIKES

>sup Sup Forums have you played Recettear
>why are you playing as a jewish loli fuck off anne frank 14/88

>hey /lit/ what's your favorite Kafka book?
>>reading a jew
>nice try scholomo

etc etc

is right. I love browsing Sup Forums but you need to be realistic about what it actually is. /new/ became too racist, moot nuked it, that racism began to shit up other boards haphazardly and that's why Sup Forums was created as a containment board. Sometimes you get fags on the lam from Sup Forums talking about rahowa on other boards, and it's fucking annoying because it comes out of nowhere and it's just shitposting that takes itself seriously.

That's why most other boards hate Sup Forums. We're no different than /mlp/ in that sense, this is just a containment board to prevent us from fucking up the site as a whole. Jumping straight to the conclusion that people telling you to fuck off from other boards is "shilling" or whatever just shows the lunatic mindset of a stereotypical Sup Forumstard and it's yet another exhibit of why people generally dislike this place.

Fucking this

Being such a collective of raging faggots that everyone else hates you doesn’t mean your free speech meme is being violated.

honestly I don't think it's possible. newfags won't listen and will respond to every triggering thread. I guess just try to sift through the shit and find decent threads

Does anyone have that picture of a post which expains why the rest of Sup Forums hates Sup Forums?
From what i remember the tldr is that Sup Forums is hurt box were we face the harsh realities of our world in every moment and make them worse,while the other boards are about hobbies and fun.