I like Kiritsugu

I like Kiritsugu.

I'm so sorry.

This is the response you were looking for, I take it

So does Shirou,Iri, and Illya.

Eh, darker and edgier characters get better treatment.

I like him too

He cheated on his wife and abandoned his daughter.

It was all to make everyone happy!

I like that as far as we know, his actions only made more people suffer instead of fewer.

Even when he thought he won, fewer people would've died and suffered if he'd made a "normal" wish like having a happy life with his family or some shit like that.

I just want him to rest in peace, but that knife is hilarious with that Armour.

I guess it's worth it.

>Bad decisions: the character

Isn't that Kariya?

Kariya made the right call when leaving his family behind. Who would've thought that his family would be so crazy to go as far as they went? And during the holy grail war, he wanted to sacrifice only himself for the sake of the ones he loved, not make a bloodbath. He tried his best, but that obviously wasn't enough since everyone else was preparing for much longer.

I really like Kariya, don't talk shit about him ;_;

Shirou pls go

The only mistake he made was caring about some whore.

More like bad decisions: the anime.

>fewer people would've died and suffered if he'd made a "normal" wish like having a happy life with his family or some shit like that.
You might be right, but he can't possibly be blamed for that, no one knew the HG would fuck everything up.

He had good intentions but he was extremely delusional. I always see people bitching about how retarded Shirou is but Kerry was far worse.

>messing with a supernatural entity that can grant almost any wish.
What could possibly go wrong. He thought too highly of himself thinking he would outsmart the holy grail.

But why is he dressed like that?

>supernatural entity that can grant almost any wish.
There are far more outrageous things in the Nasuverse, this is nothing.
>outsmart the holy grail.
It wasn't supposed to be any smart to begin with.

He saved his daughter and stayed loyal to his wife.

Kerry learned from his mistakes, while Shirou kept repeating the same asinine ones over and over.

kerry was an edgy retard well into his 30s

At least Kerry didn't run off to see his creepy friend without backup only to get fucked up, and then go to the park and hang out with creepy loli only to get fucked up, and then go into a creepy priest's creepy basement only to get fucked up (or agree to meet with him alone, only to get fucked up).