African countries are the most diverse on the planet

This is what liberals actually believe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo#Ethnic_groups
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namibia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_ranked_by_ethnic_and_cultural_diversity_level
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1 IQ point is a big diversity in Africa

It's true you retard.

No it isn’t

thats because we made their borders

Yes it is. Most African countries have several different ethnicities living within the same borders.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo#Ethnic_groups
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namibia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_ranked_by_ethnic_and_cultural_diversity_level

It's true you idiot
> What is ethnicity vs. race
Why do you think these countries have such horrific internal cohesion, conflicts, wars etc. over different ethno-linguistic groups?
> Rwanda
> Sudan
Et al.

yup, which is why they are fighting all the time.

Is your google broken?

If not, go look up how many official languages my country has, for example.

And how are they doing?

This map is based on language not on race/ethnicity

>American education

It literally says ethnicity.

The disconnect here is that they're counting all the different varieties of african its not just a block of "black" as elsewhere would measure it.

bs map

we're the most racemixed country in the world

In terms of tribal differences, this map makes sense. Africa has a lot of ever-so-slightly different niggers with unique languages and cultures spread out as various tribes. If this wasn't the case then shit like the Rwandan genocide wouldn't have occurred.

Ethnicity =/= race, moreso unique culture.

What's their measure for this? The percent share of the largest ethnicity?

In what way is Belgium more diverse than India? Belgium has two primary languages (technically three official languages). India has 23 official languages.

Language is a BIG part of ethnicity, arguably the biggest.
What distinguishes Danes and Norwegians from Swedes, for example, besides obvious geography?

>the more ethnically diverse a country is the less successful it is
really made me think

Liberals wouldn't consider a film with a main cast consisting of ethnic swedes, danes, norwegians and finns as diverse. They'd say it was a total whitewash.
Diversity = blacks.

the most diverse country whit zero history and culture.

You see Mongo, Luba and Kongo peoples (Bantu) and Mangbetu-Azande pople.
I see niggers, a single race, the same problems in all niggers community around the world

K E E P T H E M N I G G E R S O U T !

This is like going back to tribal times and saying we have more than 200 ethnicities (Franks, Saxons, Kimber, Wends etc.) in Germany. Its plain bullshit.

>Philippines
>ethnically homogenous
Not even close.

>20 types of niggers
>theyre all still niggers

Wow. Sweden is not diverse at all.

What even is the criteria this map relies on?
Why does it show multicultural countries like Russia, China and India as "ethnically homogeneous" or some shit like that?

It is true. There are various ethnicities of blacks just as there are various ethnicities of whites.

Add to that the fact that national borders within Africa are based on the borders of former European colonies and not on actual nationality of the peoples there, and you have a constant situation of shit hitting the fan, with a dictator of one ethnicity hunting down all other ethnicities here, and a brutal civil war with multiple sides there.

I remember reading somewhere, I think in the book Black Hawk Down, about a guy asking a random civilian woman of ethnical group A if she would accept peace in Somalia if someone from ethnical group B were in power. She said she wouldn't accept that and would rather go to war against them. So imagine a whole continent full of people with this mentality, yet with zero education and AK's in their hands.

This. There are over 4500 different species of cockroaches in the world according to Smithsonian Magazine.

Yeah that's not what OP's map is measuring, its measuring differences in races (white, asian, latino, nigger, rodent people) not tribal differences amongst black people who look the same and have the same genetics.

Ye, even within just "black" there are genetically close groups and whatnot, just as there are among whites

Africa is a mistake

The the fucking map.
It's about ETHNIC diversity, not racial diversity. Notice how shit diverse countries are.

I love it how they have to pick two very fucking similar colors so no one can see what the fuck they're trying to demonstrate.

wtf the US is way more diverse than Canada

read*

Brazilian propaganda also tries to make us believe that we're super diverse, even though we have waaay less different nationalities and recent immigrants than the USA

We do have over-representation of blacks in some regions and much more race mixing, which makes us look more "diverse" even though we have way less different ethnicities

All this shit reminds me of one small town in southern Brazil which kinda prides itself on being one of the most "diverse" places in all of Brazil, but its concept of diversity goes much differently than the one the left likes to promote: they're just descendants of immigrants from lots of different European nationalities, but everyone in town is white

> I see niggers, a single race
Still more ethnically diverse.

You might be colorblind